Actors you're liking a lot for some reason

Actors you're liking a lot for some reason.

Just admit it. You're gay for him.

>for some reason

user...

Nope. I don't think he is attractive. Brad Pitt is.

I've recently started to imagine Hideo Kojima trying to explain in engrish to Mads Mikkleson the concept of Death Stranding during a dinner meeting, voice periodically drowned out over the clinking plates and glasses, and austically motioning as he suddenly remembers new ideas and concepts that he has created on the spot. Mikkleson frequently makes inquiring head tilts, smiles in a bemused manner, and mumbles, often, "oh?whatwazdat?I'm sorry I cahn't hear you" around his thick nordic tongue.

please continue

getting a small chub here

no homo

If u take the D from mads does it count as gay? Or acceptable? Jus checking for a friend

Gay as fuck. He is a male man.

No, as long as balls don't touch, you're just being bros

the cowboy movie he did was good

what, are you fucking gay?

mads is insanely hot

y-yeah, for some reason haha

it was alright but a bit generic by the end.

>yfw the bad guy is negan or whatever the fuck his name is from the walking dead

He always looks like he had his arse beaten. Not sexy.

I'm no homo and I'm 100% hetero but I would make threesome with Hideo Kojima and Mads.

He just seems so nice!

this dude is the new steve buscemi

Love everything about this guy.

mads is a fuckin god

No homo...but

its not gay if its mads

He is. I worked with his family.

this dork

No homo if its mads

Well, this 45 years old guy is cute

>The Invitation
>Quarry
got me hard af

If it is Mads nothing is homo, you should now by now

On the set of Narcos? Tell me more?

Liked him ever since I first saw him decades ago

Fuck your just memes

What about prime bale?

Homo?

No. I worked with his family in his home, in Rio de Janeiro. I can't get into details. Sorry!

Carlos the grass is not going to cut itself

Meme actor.

Not even close burgerboy.

I wish I could live with him in a creepy castle in Romenia. Funny thing is I am really not attractive to men, but somehow it'd be great to have a romantic relantionship with Mads Mikkelsen. I think I have this desire for because of his confidence.

mad homolust for Mads and this guy

He is in three of my favorite movies of this century,

Licence to kill?

How the fuck is he so attractive?

he's goodlooking and masculine, which is why everyone likes him, but really he has very little charisma or acting ability being "brooding, soft-spoken hero/villain"

it's the hair

HONEYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Harrison in Lost Ark was handsome. I thought he was cool as fuck.

delicious mads

Is he the Jake Gyllenhaal of Denmark? So autistic.

>Mads will never impregnate you

Tom Hardy cheap version substitute.

thats a nice dream user. sometimes i imagine how nice it'd be to curl up w him on a bed somewhere and rub my face all over his chest and belly

my friend

>hwn gut you alive

I've only seen Mads in Hannibal and Valhalla Rising. What else of his work should I watch?

He just seems to be a really sincere dude who has a lot of fun with his roles and enjoys what he's doing.

pusher trilogy

Yeah, I like him too for some reason. I guess it's because he refuses to go mainstream even though he could jump into a 20 million dollar contract at any moment

/ourfrog/

why are there so many weird pictures of him?

CAN'T RUSE THE CRUISE

>hwn pull your hair and make you kneel

all of his european films, he's phenomenal in them

very nice

Who is this boy?

Lisbeth Salamander

Alexander Skarsgard is fucking boss as Brad "Iceman" Colbert in Generation Kill

Based Tonny. His bro Lars has been great in everything I've seen him in as well. Hasn't had anything like the exposure though.

Did you guys ever realize hes one of the models in zoolander? Watched it on tv a few days ago and started dying when i realized it. Hes one of the 3 that dies in the gas fight.