Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

For you

It's 5:50 you self-loathing mong

because I'm queer

Time goes faster on the internet.

It's Tuesday morning on Jupiter

No social skills, friends don't even invite me out anymore because they know I'd either act like an autist all night or not even reply to them

I KNOW THIS ONE! IT'S FOR YOU!!!

Just to suffer

because I'm busy with essays/exams and I enjoy getting high by myself sometimes alright

R u me

Derek?

But it's Wednesday afternoon

Probably, do you have an extreme paranoia that even your friends and family hate you?
No

it gives me a chance to take a break from thinking about death 24-7

>paranoia
They do for REAL.

Probably, but they'll never admit it

i'm here 4u op

I don't have any friends

I have work tomorrow. I need my rest.

sundays are for socializing. all my roommates friends come over to watch football and i pretend to be a normie for a day. although i normally fuck it up and get really drunk and fart a bunch (to the point people know its me and tell me to stop)

Fat fuck

procrastinating studying for finals
>tfw normies tell you they like to study at the library because they like the company
fucking normies
i'd like company too but i'd rather browse Sup Forums in private

yeah I am pretty fat : (

Yeah

Stay strong procrastibro.

Two hours a day, and an hour before bed. That's all it takes!

just moved to brooklyn in hopes that somehow being one person in a swarm of millions would alleviate some of my anxiety but that hasn't happened yet
might head over to the comedy cellar later idk

>just moved to brooklyn in hopes that somehow being one person in a swarm of millions would alleviate some of my anxiety

Are you memeing me?

i actually laughed
wow

no
i've found that diving headfirst into an uncomfortable situation usually helps you kick the fear

Except you just admitted that it hasn't worked

Because I'm a fat virgin who has lost all fire.

yes, right
it has previously though
this one is on a bigger scale and i've only been here since tuesday

My mum told me repeatedly to kill myself. Should I be worried?

ur gonna die bro

It's only 4:03pm

I'm about to go to the beach and burn a fuck ton of wood I've been saving up. Then I'm going to fuck this 7/10 chick afterwards. Why are you still here?

that's fine
i'd rather die here than anywhere else

I work as an interpreter from home over the phone, i get to do stuff from time to time, so im here, considering going to a party tomorrow night but too afraid to interact with my crossfit class if we're not working out.

gonna take a lot more than 3 hours a day to learn and get a good good pass rate for my exams in a months time.

Nah mane. Studying a little before going to sleep really helps you retain the information, and you really don't need to spend all day studying. You just gotta take notes.