Argentinian cuisine was meant to be a perfect mix between Spanish and Italian dishes

>Argentinian cuisine was meant to be a perfect mix between Spanish and Italian dishes
>It is just greasy disgusting variations of italian cuisine+some grilled meat+ some crapy sausages that they call chorizos
>Zero seafood,empanada and fish game despite being full of gallegos
Argentina dissapoints as always

argentina cuisine is 100% amerindian influenced

>Locro (from the Quechua ruqru) is a hearty thick stew popular along the Andes mountain range. It's one of the national dishes of Argentina, Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador. The dish is a classic corn, beans, and potato or pumpkin soup well known along the South American Andes. Typically locro is made using a specific kind of potato called “papa chola”, which has a unique taste and is difficult to find outside of its home region.

Mira todo bien, pero dejá de darle de que charlar al amerindio poster. Gracias, saludos.

Sounds pretty tasty

Yeah but what about argentine pussy

deja de chuparle la pija a tus amos europeos, verguenza ajena das hijo de mil putas
que complejo de inferioridad tenes

the worst thing from Argentina is that we come from u.

Argentinian food is disgusting generally speaking. The only decent stuff is the meat that you overcook

Locro is amazing. Argentine pies are also amazing.

But what the fuck is the point of putting thin slices of ham on everything? I go to get a milanesa sandwhich. It has a nice sized filet, big tomato slices, huge crunchy lettuce leaf, and then a small ass fucking slice of ham.

would eat that/10

So ask them not to put ham on your sandwich.

amerindian countries in south america like argentina, peru, bolivia, ecuador, etc have god tier food, it's a shame that it's shadowed by mexican food as the superior native cuisine.

Puerto Rico and Cuba have more gallegos proportionally speaking and you don't hold much influence in their cuisine either

Because they are just niggers. They can only eat rice,frijoles and bananas. You should know that as your country is identical to theirs

I don't know a single European or white Argie that likes it tbqh, its poor people's food like eel pies

>they are just n*gs
Ahh yes, le memes strike back

If people serve your meat overcooked in restaurants then you got mistaken for a mestizo local, waiters instruct the cheft to not overcook the meat when the costumers are white Europeans.
>Spain
oh

>I don't know a single European or white Argie
because they don't exist you fucking mongoloid, stop denying your amerindian roots.

explain then why PR is the richest spanish speaking territory in Latam
> inb4 the USA

>explain then why PR is the richest spanish speaking territory in Latam
Literally the US. Why don't you consider this a valid argument?

Aren't they like, feconomically falling apart at the moment?

Both are 80% nigger/mulatto

>Europeans don't exist
There are like 500 million of them m8

Still better than most of LA. Only Chile and Argentina come remotly close to their GDP per capita

>Why don't you consider this a valid argument?
Because the US gets blamed for both the shit and good things that happen in latam. It depends on the hypocritical fag who is making the argument.

thay had some denbts with the US but they have the highest gdp per capita among hispanic american countries

>inb4 the reason why
Gee that's fair

Panama gdp per capita is higher than both as well

If you factor GINI they are worse. Their GDP is just boosted by a bunch of millionaires that don't like taxes

anyways Argie cuisine is god tier. I like choripán, sadwich de bondiola and the fugazzeta

>FUGazzeta

ITT: latin retards talking to each other in broken English

>choripán
good, classic amerindian recipe, good as well with chicmichurri, amerindian mestizo gaucho sauce

>sadwich de bondiola
that's shit

>fugazzeta
>argentinian cuisine
that's just pizza and literally every country in the world makes it. it's like calling sushi colombian cuisine just because some japanese food places in bogotá make it. don't be autistic, how is some generic pizza argentine cuisine? jesus

>Per capita without distribution
Mestizo education.

onions on pizza aren't that common m8 and the balance of flavors is nice

>without distribution
hmmm debatable. In panama almost every fucking body lives a decent live, can easily buy an SUV. Minimum wage is like 600 USD

>onions on pizza aren't that common
sure nobody puts onion in their pizza outside of argentina, i'm baffled.

well yes, but you (and alsatians) came up with the idea. Other cunts are appropiating your culture

Nice statistics pulled from your rectum bro

you're an idiot.

terrible mogolico este judio

ᵍᶦᵇᵉ ᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵉᵃᵏ, ᶦ ᵍᶦᵇᵉ ᵘ ᵐᵃᶫᵛᶦᶰᵃˢ

lol, I'm saying your food is great and you call me an idiot. Do you hate yourself bro?

>god tier food
>budget cornish pasty
wow fucking fantastic cuisine you've got there pal

Yeah sure I love pad thai, Colombian food is great.
Fucking idiot.

you got triggered because I said I liked Fugazzeta. You'll have a hard time finding it outside Argentina. Probably is not even common in Italy or Brazil. I respect you not liking it though

I'm sure there are people who like putting onion on their pizza, you're just a narrow minded turd.

>paella

>Spain
>European
Choose one

>cornish pasty
>cornish
ahahahaha poor Cornwall, they're so irrelevant they have to rely on a french recipe that got stolen from middle east that copied it from india to feel more important about themselves

che amerindio
bajale dos cambios nene

>zero empanadas
confirmed for not knowing jack shit

Empanidilla=/=empanada.
Learn the difference sudaca

we call that a pastel or 'tarta'. We have them as well
also what's the difference, it's breaded meat. The only apparent difference between a Spanish 'empanadilla' and an 'empanada' is that the empanadilla is smaller (its name is just a diminutive anyways)

They are not the same.For starters the bread is different.Please learn about empanadas before you make yourself look like a fool.It is a totally different pony than the garbage that you just posted.We call that a tarta as well.

>Empanidirijilla

quedo quemado porque no la pudo poner en Argentina
AAAAAAAAAJ

che galle postea lo de francisquillo dale jaksjaksjajsjakja

daale postea el pasta de la vida de iñaki cano y de sus fortunas y adversidades dale ajjajjajajaa che vosotros

chile and argentina are portugal tier
puerto rico is japan tier

>all this white guilt

>frijoles
You're not Spanish.

Where I live there are 3 Argentinian restaurants. They do have some sea food, mostly starters. I've been to only one though, cause they are just too expensive 3x a normal restaurant price. The food was exellent though (roasted beef obviously). Anyways, It would be great if there were some more folk friendly Argentinian places in Krakow.

>where i live i work in 3 Argentinan restaurants cleannig toilets. they do have...

FIX´D

You must be a very unhappy human being.

>a british gentlemen saying malvinas instead of falklands

the war was a mistake, come whenever you want bro

woulg totally cook you some milanesas

Jajajaj que te pasa galleta? Eso es una torta salada galle deja de postear boludeces

I went to a high class restaurant in a tiny beach side town in Argentina and ordered a good old fashioned well done steak. I swear to god, it was the most overcooked piece of shit I've ever eaten. Argentinian "cuisine" everyone!

The only good argentine food is the one we ripped from the germans or italians.
Except roquefort/onion empanadas, those are great.

No one likes fucking leafs

No South Americans like Argentinians either.

MIGO
MIGO MIGO MIGO MIGO

He's not Canadian. Canadians are nice.

>choripan
>Amerindian
Chorizo comes from Spain. Baguettes come from France. Salsa verde comes from Italy.

Fuck off shitskin.

What's a good A*gentinian dish to try?
Last time my friend from El Salvador took me to a nice A*gentinian restaurant but I just had a steak cooked rare there.

>Zero seafood,empanada and fish game despite being full of gallegos
heresy

mild kek

Argentina is 70% Italian. You're literally just Italians who speak Spanish.

So there's this Argie restataunt that opened up recently. Can someone recommend for some authentic dishes I should be looking for?

>But what the fuck is the point of putting thin slices of ham on everything?

>he doesn't appreciate fiambre

Rice, frijoles, bananas.

Our Italian dishes are preserved, not changed. People try their hardest to make their pastas and pizzas as close to the original Italian recipe as possible.

Our "thing" is meat cuisine, amerindian dishes and tartas (pies but as main dishes)

Say one more word about the suprema and I will fucking murder you

>choripan
>beef chorizo put in a baguette sandwich with a sauce composed of six plants that contains one (1) new world plant
>amerindian

>that's shit

c h e t o

p
u
t
o

and the funds came from taxes wahahahahah

napolitana

with that reasoning amerindians own all the dishes containing tomato, potatoes and corn.

french fries are not belgian, they are AMERINDIAN.

Eh.

It is who they call them there

>who
How