Ez for connor

Could someone make a gif were they take floyds face and put it on jose aldos body when he rushes in and McGregor knocks him out.
That would really trigger those retard boxing fans

Are the casual MMAfags ready for 12 rounds of this?

Boxing is not a true combat sport. It's a game for pussies. A boxer could NEVER compete in an MMA fight but an MMA fighter will always be competitive.

Your pathetic excuse of a sport is going to die soon.. oh wait it's dead already my bad.. let's just say that on August 26 we bury it for good :)

cant remember if this is pasta or not

>we

lmao nice troll

where's his mewvment?

he's just standing there like a bitch

Is Canelo white?

>boxers
>movement
L O L

Ido got some tricks up his sleeve for the fight.. Conor's boxing movement is going to shock the world

I guess he hasn't learned that karate stance-

Yea

Confusedwall.jpg

seriously though

is Canelo just unusually flat footed for a boxer? was he just too green? did the occasion get to him?

he looks like a stiff bum

He is a stiff because most boxers are.. it's just one of their many limitations which is understandable because boxing is a limited sport for limited men watched by people with limited minds.

Aussies have evolved so fuckin much with their shitposting ability I cannot even remotely tell if this guy is a tad bit serious or not.

12 rounds of him shitting on mcfaggot?
12 rounds of watching him beat the potatoes out of mcgristle?

Yeah, I'm ready

He isn't overly stiff. he is a boxer puncher that walks you down so he doesn't need a lot of dacing around. Floyd really demoralized him because he couldn't land anything. Even when he had Floyd one the ropes he wasn't effective.

reminder

Ehhh he's a power counter puncher so being that flat helps him get a bit more zip on his jab.

>implying Gayweather will make it out of round 4 alive

Holy shit this picture cracked me up thanks

why is everyone so upset with mayweather fight style? like why is the nigga forced to go all in throwing his fists in the air?

>those tats
what was he thinking?

It's just the plebs who pay $70 to watch Mayweather fight on PPV and cry on twitter when they get the exact product they paid for. People who actually like boxing enjoy watching Mayweather fights.

>Irish
He wasn't