>sbnation.com/college-football
>247sports.com
>collegefootballnews.com
>underdogdynasty.com

>old

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN_gnUkZs-M
youtube.com/watch?v=2QY-laDyAd4
seattletimes.com/sports/wsu-cougar-football/wsu-president-kirk-schulz-and-former-cougars-qb-jack-thompson-to-make-trip-to-samoa-in-august/
gatorcountry.com/florida-gators-football/preseason-disrespect-continues-to-drive-the-florida-gators/
lrtrojans.com/sports/2017/7/11/football-marching-band-feasibility-study.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15-0 incoming

TECH TECH V P I

Daily reminder that a USC natty and Darnold Heisman is inevitable

When you take on that many people I don't think you should be so picky.

Anyone go to Florida Atlantic University? You should buy some wet wipes for Quran Hafiz so he doesn't go embarrassing himself when all the women return to campus.

I drove past this while I was running some errands. I thought about going in but it was packed.

This will either come back to haunt me or I'll be totally right

A friendly reminder
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN_gnUkZs-M

The only direction to go now is UP

Texas' over/under is 7.5 and I want to put money on the over but the lack of QB depth is scaring me off from that bet. If Buechele gets injured it's game over.

what is the most /comfy/ CFB game your team plays this season?

For us, I have to say Coastal Carolina on 10/21
>Late October game
>Peak Autumn leaf colors in the NC mountains
>Crisp cool air
>1st time playing Coastal since they moved to FBS - used to play them often in FCS
>Mountains vs Sea dynamic
>Bantz about Myrtle Beach with CCU fans

It's gonna be maximum comfy Fun Belt action.

JOIN OUR NCAA 14 DYNASTY

pls

>0HI0

>0 WINS

Probably vs Wyoming on the same weekend, the 21st.

Being a Boise alum on the east coast now, all the games are at 10pm Saturday nights which I really enjoy. Relaxing to Mountain West football is great.

>Relaxing to Mountain West football is great.

Yeah, me and my pops stay up late watching MWC and PAC-12 football Saturdays, it's a nice tradition.

worst state in the union for sure

>It's a "North Dakota will stack blue chip rejects and dominate the FCS without any intentions of moving to a higher level of competitive play even though there's more money to be made" episode

Here's a thought:

Is NDSU good enough that they could make the leap to P5 immediately? Or would they have to rely on an offer from the MWC and do their time in the G5?

They've made a habit of embarrassing VERY good P5 teams in recent years on national TV.

Better to shit on FCS than be a nobody G5 in FBS

That's a weird way of spelling illinois state

App State has made a career of exciting games and season openers against P5 programs since they transitioned to FBS.

Last year's season opener against Tennessee was a hell of a game.

This season's opener against Georgia should be great too.

>VERY good
They've beaten one ranked P5 team if my sources are correct. They'll definitely have to do their time in the MAC or Mountain West

I feel like that's an unwritten rule from the NCAA that you have to be G5 before becoming p5. No matter how many p5 teams you beat and/or played, their schedule is still fcs. If they join p5 immodestly, they'll be the Charlie Brown of the schools.

NDSU would never be invited to a P5 conference. They have a tiny TV market and recruiting-wise they bring nothing to the table.

>going directly from FCS to P5

It's almost as if that's a spectacularly bad idea, and a school would instead jump to a G5 conference, and spend years gaining TV revenue and growing their student body before getting a legit P5 invite.

USC here
The Texas game on 9/16
>Possible rekindling of a comfy nostalgia rivalry
>Except Texas right now isn't good enough to challenge us so it'll be a comfy, laid-back blowout
>Early autumn in LA is pretty much like spring
>Plus it's an evening game (6:30)
Comfiest home game for sure. Comfiest away game will be ASU (easy win right before Halloween)

The other user suggested it. Even if they went G5 first for a decade or two they would still have the two big problems I mentioned. North Dakota will still be a very small TV market that produces hardly any FBS talent.

>tiny shitty state
>no talent inside of it

And yet somehow Maryland, Utah, Connecticut, Kentucky, Oregon, Kansas, Idaho and Nebraska make it work.

Also Wisconsin, Wyoming, West Virginia, et al

no, wyoming and west vaginia continue to suck ass.

Wisconsin is holding their own, lotta cornfed boys out there that might consider NDSU if it went G5 (spoiler: it won't go G5).

Because most of those programs joined their conferences a long time ago, long before things like recruiting territory and TV markets were used to decide who to invite to a conference. Idaho doesn't make it work. They are dropping back down to FCS in 2018.

Maryland produces quite a few 3-4* players, plus they bring a decent TV market. Wisconsin and Utah too. They aren't CA/TX/FL but they aren't wastelands completely devoid of talent either. UConn, Kansas and Kentucky bring elite basketball to the table. Nebraska has a huge fanbase.

Wyoming played a clencher against SDSU in the MWC CCG, following a win over perennial G5 heavy weight Boise state. AND they're stacked for this fall with an experienced QB. They're going great.

West Virginia runs hot and cold, but they started last year hot, slumped, then finished on a high note. They're not playoff material, but they certainly don't suck.

>WVU fans are fucking awful though.

WOW
That is one comfy map

if I still had an xbox 360 I would

I'm triggered by the fact that it only shows Seattle but not a different part of Washington like the NorCal/SoCal part of the map does.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QY-laDyAd4
>9 years later
>uga still hasnt recovered

Thank you. I had never seen this, and it is amazing.

Probably vs. Arkansas on 10/14

The leaves will just start changing, the food will be great, and Alabama should win. Wish I could go to the App State/Coastal game though, I have friends at App and I love going there for gamedays in October/November.

Yeah. Tom Herman has never been able to make the most out of his backup qbs.

The Alabama-Georgia game that year was bigger tbqh.

>bye on last week of the season

Literally why? Have they always done this?

It's amazing how many Wyoming games we got on t.v. in Georgia last season. Was max comfy staying up watching them with my dad.

>yfw mizzou loses to Missouri state

Resting up to BTFO the Cuckskies in the championship. It's actually a good strategy since we know we're winning the South

basketball or football?

Thanks, the link for the larger version kept glitching out, but that's the internet for you.

Eastern Washington is shit.

football

Will >we regress alot?

I'm in a collegiate marching band. AMA
I just had my wisdom teeth taken out so I have nothing better to do

>Syracuse defender Zaire Franklin said Syracuse is the best home environment in the ACC, but Clemson’s Death Valley is right there with it.

>Swofford believes that the two ACC divisions are very balanced right now.

Yes, but not back to total garbage. Very few programs can lose that much production on defense + the defensive coordinator and not regress a lot. 2017 will be a 7-5/8-4 kind of year for Colorado.

How miserable are you in early season games when the temperature is 90+ and your team is playing a bunch of pre-med students?

It's not that bad, our uniforms aren't crazy hot and most games are night games

what college

Is it no longer considered nerdy to be in the marching band once you get into college? I would think not, but I have no idea.

UF had a bigger blowout and there was more behind the uf uga game.

Also uf beat both enroute to winning it all and paving the way for the sec and alabama to have such a straight path to the title ever since.

>

Swofford is a fucking idiot

>lsu rb guice says alabama is scared of him
Yeah just like how Florida is scared of LSU right?

These swampcoons don't learn do they

>that French user who is really into college football

Only Gaytors fans think they're being wronged

Google the news about the game postponement and find me one article that doesnt shit all over uf

If youre bored go ahead and find all the positive things people have said about Rex Grossman, Tim Tebow, and Joakim Noah over the years.

Then go watch the UF LSU cws on youtube and tell me how unbiased those broadcasts were

Mark my fucking words, Utah will be in the playoff next season

[spoiler]>tfw it will probably be Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, and some meme team that we know is just a place filler for the #4 spot and has not a chance in hell

I go to wazzu
>Is it considered nerdy
Not really. I'm in the drumline and that's usually considered cooler than the regular band but college doesn't really have the "cool kids vs geeks" thing. We're all just there. And the students actually do like us which is really neat. When we are marching around I see and hear cute girls saying "oh look! It's the drumline!" And "oh I love the drumline!" And the players like us too. Especially basketball and girls sports. Even the football team comes and sings the fight song with us after every game. I've spent some time with UW and UO band people on a trip and they are spazzy

ok SECFags, it's that time of year again.
Choose wisely.

>N-no it's everyone else
I'm pretty sure you're not helping your case

>i dont have any counter or evidence so i'll just keep shitposting
Enjoy having a lesser athletic orogram than UF btw

The Gaytors are the Raiders of college
I say this because I watched the NFL Network top 10 controversial calls once and realized just how much disdain I have for them
The Raiders had the reputation of "If you're not cheating you're not trying" having the audacity to bitch about a couple of plays that didn't go their way
That extends to Gaytors fans in this way
They're either arrogant af or bitching about something; there's no in-between
My AP US teacher once gave us all 100s because Florida lost
He didn't even care for football but the one year he had to endure in Florida made him hate Gaytor.fans
So when I see you bitching about how you got screwed over which is debatable at least I sit back and think good
You deserve it

seattletimes.com/sports/wsu-cougar-football/wsu-president-kirk-schulz-and-former-cougars-qb-jack-thompson-to-make-trip-to-samoa-in-august/
WSU President is going to Samoa next. I know the team already has some samoan players and maybe this will help get more in the future. How often do presidents or coaches do things like this? how beneficial to the team could it be?

>how often does the school President travel to an American territory to sell his school
Never?
>how much could it help the team
Quite a bit, though comparing a tropical island paradise to Pullman, WA is a tough fucking sell.

>A tough sell
Well we already have a lot of players from Hawaii and somoa. Even just regular student it seems to be the place hawiians go

>Threadly reminder that UF will beat FSU in the CFP
Except Florida has never cheated. Cry moar fggt

>mfw UT goes 7-5 and Butch Jones finally gets fired

new pasta

go gators

based utes

>No FSU on the schedule

it's possible

>implying UF will even make it out of the East this year

Ha-ha clinton dicks

And yet its the lsu fans crying they got cheated in the cws '

Says the team who was too afraid to enter the sec

I would just like to take a moment to let everyone know that Brandon Wimbush will be leading Notre Dame to a perfect season this year

>2017
>0
>1
>7

Call me crazy for buying into "le LSU maymay," but last year's game was pure defensekino that could've gone either way. I know things are a bit different this year with no Fournette, but Bammer's defensive line has lost a lot of talent to the draft. It could go either way this year as well.

You think FSU will beat Bama? How?

Look at that fucking waste

best blindside protector in cfb and he knows how to slide
i would go for it

gatorcountry.com/florida-gators-football/preseason-disrespect-continues-to-drive-the-florida-gators/

The game is @Alabama this year and the defense still has a ton of NFL talent. They should be fine.

The FSU game looks good but the Offensive Line for the Seminoles is suspect. If Alabama's D-Line can be productive like last year I think they win both of those games.

Are NDSU's other sports good enough to compete in the B1G or Pac-12?

Football alone wouldn't carry them.

OH SHIT WADDUP

ITS DAT BOI

>FEASIBILITY STUDY
>FOOTBALL IMMINENT
>FBS IMMINENT

lrtrojans.com/sports/2017/7/11/football-marching-band-feasibility-study.aspx

How is this on the front page

Why wouldn't it be? College football is /comfy/

Because it's college football season

WE BACK NOW

alabama is elite and could easily go undefeated. but do you think jalen hurts is gonna blow it at some point?

Our secondary is going to be too much for Hurts. Itll be a hell of a game but we have the tools

Your offense will be shut down though

SBC doesn't need another Arkansas football member but still pretty neat. I'd be down with Little Rock, Arlington, Chattanooga and JMU joining to put football at 14 members.

>first game replacing tons of starters from arguably the best defense in Bama's history
Might be some glitches