Are the casual MMA fags ready for 12 rounds of this?

Are the casual MMA fags ready for 12 rounds of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8kTW1ofejM
youtube.com/watch?v=DDivTCgRAS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying it will go for 12 rounds

>MMA fans
>Contards

Learn the difference.

i cant wait for canelo to be put to bed by GGG

unlike floyd, GGG has knocked someone out in the last 20 years

I do numbers

Canelo is unstoppable. GGG is washed up

Mayweather can't fucking shit talk

if you think canelo will win, then i have a higher IQ than you.

Mayweather clinches more
MMA fans are use to clinching and hugging against the rope

Conor's going to damage Floyd's skull. That fist is simply too big for that skull to handle

>Conor is that much of a scrub to stand still in front of someone.
>Conor is that much of a scrub to not immediately return any punch from floyd
>Conor is that much of a scrub to hide behind the gloves to block his vision of punches
>Conor is that much of a scrub to be a dumb mexicon punching bag

ya, you never watched a conor fight. He is doesn't fight like this bum at all

Lmao, Implying mcfag is gonna have the same speed.

He called out a knnockout by round 4, because he'll gas out when it goes further.

I'd take him seriously If he wasn't so scared of mayweather. Constantly crying about "if this were mma I'd win"

It's not mma tho. It's boxing. Why even bring it up when you're so desperate for money you agreed to fight a boxing match? He's padding the floor for when he loses. Gonna have fun watching mayweather wail on him for 12 rounds without taking a hit.

Can't wait until that out of shape old man gets out worked by a warrior in the prime of his life.

>Conor is that much of a scrub to stand still in front of someone.
Or Canelo's just gassed, like McGregor will be aswell.
12 rounds of 3 minutes > 5 rounds of 5 minutes.
>Conor is that much of a scrub to not immediately return any punch from floyd
See above.
>Conor is that much of a scrub to hide behind the gloves to block his vision of punches
See above.
>Conor is that much of a scrub to be a dumb mexicon punching bag
See above.

>ya, you never watched a conor fight. He is doesn't fight like this bum at all
That's because he was fighting in the UFC and not boing.
Here's some footage of how Conor fights:
youtube.com/watch?v=U8kTW1ofejM
He's in blue.

FYI I like McGregor as much as the next man but even entertaining the possibility of him beating Mayweather is just plain retarded.

*boxing

>calling an undefeated boxing prospect a scrub while comparing him to a defeated MMeme fighter
kys

lol this fight will not go the distance. Connor will gas by the middle rounds

MMA conor expert here

Floyd's core is too small.
Floyd's head is too small.

It's over. Conor is a better fighter with way better hands and knockouts. Look at his last fights. Floyd is going to be destroyed.

Sad to see boxing fans can't accept reality and thinking Floyd's small head isn't going to be destroyed.

Small head = DONE, WRAP IT UP, FIRST ROUND KO.

No he'll get tagged once and spend the rest of the fight dancing around per usual as he throws out punches that do absolutely nothing aside from score him points. Connor better make sure the one time he tags him is enough to hurt him

Connor's best chance is to knock him out quick. If he doesn't get that KO in thirty seconds or left, he'll be embarrassed.

conor is bigger, longer, and has a wide stance. His fist is going to connect with Floyd's small head and send him to the shadow realm.

Floyd made a huge mistake boxing vs a MMA fighter. boxers are pathetic while mma fighters knockout each other with touches. His small little lifeless head is gonna bounce off the canvas. Boxing is going to be dead along with floyd. Death in ring round 1.

>hitting your opponent's gloves
what a shitty '''''''''''''''''''sport''''''''''''''''''''

>24 minutes of fighting with 11 breaks is more tiring than 25 minutes of fighting with 4 breaks
K

>Conor wins
"lolololol boxing btfo >49-1"
>Conor loses
"If this was MMA, Floyd would get his ass kicked"

wrong, his best chance is to look like an amateur for 8 or 9 rounds and then try for a KO

Maybe you should watch some Mixed Math Arts instead haha

Connor is going to kick him and beat the shit out him, figuring it will get him more money in the long run

That's assault and battery, so it would seem like a bad idea.

what's 3 months in jail, he'd be out making money for his next fight

He'd probably not get a license to fight anywhere in USA for a long time, travel restrictions, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDivTCgRAS8

this is all that matters. mcgreggor won't be able to hit him

12 x 3 does not equal 24 you muppet.

there's a stipulation that if he does anything other than box, maywheather gets 70% of his purse

>comparing conor to some white guy that stands in front of him and literally 'does fookin nuttin'. what did he mean by this?

>There are people here willing to pay money to watch manlets fight

It never ceases to amaze me how anyone gives a shit about manlets that will get one hit KOed by any heavyweights and call it a 'contest'.

TKO(Exhaustion)

Nobody cares,pham

exactly, one away from satan, nobody cares.

>some white guy that stands in front of him and literally 'does fookin nuttin'.
that guy is
>bigger than conor mcgregory
>49-1, his only loss is against Floyd Mayweather
>ranked the best pound for pound boxer in the world by BoxRec
>world champion in two divisions

If Conor wants a chance he has to bulk up to 175 and dehydrate down to 154 for the weigh in.

Then he’ll be 175ish vs 150ish. 25lb advantage.

I'm assuming that this was leaked to make Conor look "bad".
I know the story behind it, but I think it was all from Conor's camp, to make Floyd relax and feel as if he had it in the bag, already.

>I'm assuming that this was leaked to make Conor look "bad".

The state of you.

That's literally how he's had all his success - weight-cutting is his greatest asset, dat left is 2nd.
He doesn't need to "bulk up" to 175, that's pretty much his walking weight.

>implying
Mcgregor will go down after one solid kidney punch. Never box a boxer.

>24 minutes

you forgot

>is about to get worked but GGG

he just has to not get knocked out and the golden boy judges will do the rest

>77090108
This must be bait. No (you)s.

McMeme will get a DQ before it reaches 12 rounds.

He won't because it's in the contract he can't do that if he wants to keep the money. Decent chance he gets stopped late on when he's tired and Mayweather keeps timing him

>12 rounds
Come on now, floyd will make it last three or four to give them some value.
Freddie Roach reckons Floyd told him the fight was on, and he should train McGregor for the money. Roach laughed and said it would take three years to teach him to box.

this is the most patrician webm i've ever seen posted on this board

truly the sport of kings

Yeah bud he's only pretending.

>12 rounds
It'll be done in 4.

Common Core at its finest. Thank you Mom and Dad for saving money and sending me to a private school!

If McGregor doesn't knock him out on the first rounds then is over. He is going to get tired by the fifth round.