>2016
>Still drinking the liquid jew

When will Sup Forums admit that drinking alcohol is pure degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-big-beer-coverup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it took me a while to realize it but OP is right

How is drinking beer from a local small brewery helping the merchant?

Drinking liquid shit like Becks, or anything related to UniBrew, Anheuser etc. might be, but I don't see a valid argument against local breweries.

I thought soda was the liquid jew?

Everything with sugar and alcohol is part of a big jewish scheme.

Water is the only true aryan liquid

Because a nice wine or scotch can compliment a nice meal. Drinking to excess is degenerate. Having a glass or two on the weekend is not.

And if that doesn't convince you, Jesus drank wine.
Christians - 1
Atheists - 0

Alcohol decreases testosterone and causes degenerate behaviour

Whenever a white person does something degenerate, they usually have alcohol in their system

When you force me to convert me you sandnigger

Grow a fucking brain. Alcohol is fine in moderate amounts. It's degenerate if you drink like a pig.

>Jesus drank wine.

There's a very big dispute happening about whether the wine Jesus made was actually alcoholic wine or just grape juice.

Don't blame alcohol if you're not in control of yourself, Nigel.

hvornår smager en tuborg bedst?

I still drink carbonated jew. I'm based as fuck.

Alcohol free wine m8.

Fair enough, will be interesting to see which way the results go.

I still think my other point is fine though, so long as you aren't binging every day and only having a small amount you're alright.

i thought the whole point of alcoholic beverages was to protect people from bad water, since untreated water can literally kill you and used to kill our ancestors all the time

Thats why I barely drink its degenerate as fuck

>x is degenerate
We could make the same argument for just about everything. Moderation is key to most things in life.

just look at my flag senpai

Alcohol, drugs, promiscuous sex and apathy. No wonder the jew has overan the west with dindus and mudslimes. Its time to train and up the game.

You sound like a Mudslime.

Binge drinking is degenerate. But having a few drinks with friends or having beer/wine at the table is quintessentially European.

How else am I supposed to endure this shitty world?

>Moderation in heroin
>Moderation in reaming fags
>Moderation in murder
Fuck off with your middle ground fallacy

Fuck off, you smelly paki.

Alcohol doesn't belong along those. We've had it for over five thousand years and it has never before caused the downfall of a decent civilisation.

>beer
>considered alcohol drink

:D

Beer from the middle ages had a much lower alcohol content than modern beers. Modern beer which usually is around 5% ABV is mostly for binge drinking.

>liquid jew
Because Jews were around when our ape livers were evolving to allow us to eat rotten fruit on the ground after we came down out of the trees. How long exactly do you think Jews have been in control?

>Beer from the middle ages had a much lower alcohol content than modern beers
wrong again sweden

I don't know Muhamad when will you start eating bacon?

Wtf are you talking about achmed ? We drink beer since We Were Celts N Shit. Stop trying to convert us filthy paki.

Been drinking booze for thousands of years. Jesus was a alcohol and a fucking the prostitutes aswell

I've seen people contest that LSD is a good thing on this website, I'm not going to be lectured by these people on alcohol

No thx, i brew it myself or know people who brew it.

>Aryan
>Hitler and the Nazis literally rose to fame in a beer hall

It is

enjoy your fluroide

Nice try Ahmed.

You can have glass of wine after every dinner, problem is that Anglos don't cook dinner any longer and they can't stop drinking.

this

Might as well chop your dick off and become a commie.

Remember when men were men?

Thinly veiled sharia post

Last time I tried to quit drinking I had a seizure and ended up in the hospital

Why should I quit?

(OP)
I dont have a choice. I cant get weed because its illegal and I have to go to bed early so I can wake up in time for my "weed class" I have to go to for getting busted with weed.

6 gallons Rum + 3 months = physical addiction (12 hours + 0 alcohol = withdrawal attack)

>muh degeneracy
Forcing your morality on other people is the most jewish thing possible

A bit of English ale never hurt anyone but yes, alcohol is usually the opiate of the working classes.

This and that. Alcohol is a part of the European culture and history.

gone juy bottle my fac scotish whiskey ready for Brixir celbrations.

Me my friends gone have british night party in germany.

It's a part of human culture in general

You seriously fall for the meme that skinny blondes drink such big glasses of beer?
They actually look like Merkel or worse.

I'm drinking a tallboy of Radeberger right now.

>Ban everything I don't like

Kill yourself my leftist friend

Nice strawman faggot.

Maybe but I don't care about other humans.

In France hot women drink beer and wine.

not sure about degeneracy, but drinking is definitely a dangerous thing

>not caring about other humans
literally a complete evolutionary failure

enjoy your physical addiction which usually results in the requirement of drinking on the job to avoid a withdrawal attack

>alcohol
>physical addiction
this is literally impossible

>gron turborg
>not guld tuborg
Disgusting

If it was grape juice they would have fucking called it grape juice. Alcohol has been around for ages and our Lord and saviour was no pussy.

Let's not forget the other references to wine and intoxication in the bible, they knew what they were talking about

6 gallons Rum + 3 months = physical addiction (12 hours + 0 alcohol = withdrawal attack)

and I was never a big drinker before that

>france
>hot women
KEK

It is literally impossible to become physical addicted to alcohol - alcohol addiction is purely psychological

There are no hot skinny women that get drunk on enormous glasses of beer. You might think they are hot, because you are drunk yourself.

Are you retarded? Or maybe I'm retarded since I've drank enough in the past to know you're wrong..

beer was invented before the jewish faith and thus cannot be "the liquid jew."

hell, the egyptians used to pay the pyramid builders in pots of beer.

I fucking wish. I was actually the complete opposite. I had no psychological addiction since I basically did it experimentally.

people die from withdrawal attacks. If they are twice as bad as I was then they can only go 6 hours without alcohol. If they decide to completely quit cold turkey then they can have seizures and die. My withdrawal attacks only manifested as "delayed hangovers." I would wake up completely fine then about 3 hours later I would suddenly get a hangover which was actually a withdrawal attack.

alcohol back in the time of jesus was anything that was considered fermented you fucking ragheaded leaf. Grape juice when fermented makes alcoholic material in the sugar.

Fuck off. IF you even read the bible, you would know there are 5 separate references of alcoholism in the tribe of levi (doesnt follow jesus teaching), the exodus of jews (used for cleaning), the book of leviticus in maintenance and wellbeing while in a temple, 2 Kings for punishing alcohol abuse sold to minors, and book of Ezekiel for the wine to the elderly to celebrate the coming of jesus to not get intoxicated.

Fucking christ I hate you leaves, why don't you actually read shit before talking or letting your rapefugees steal your laptop to spam oogabooga. gtfo

How's that foam taste you filthy Jew cunt

Addiction to alcohol is psychological.
Alcohol is literally poison as far as it goes for what your body thinks of it. It's your mind that craves it.
Your body doesn't know it feels good in your head to lose control over your thoughts and actions.
People puke because of overdrinking because the body perceives it as poison. Intoxication is a state of poisoning.

Mind over matter niggers, your subconsiousness causes the withdrawal symptoms because your consciousness stops being unable to handle reality whilst sober whether you realise it or not

Yeah you're correct. Maybe he's just on some dank Finnish memes we know nothing about

There's a reason AA meetings and other psychological care are far more effective for alcohol addiction than physical (drugs etc) treatments

I repeat: I was not psychologically addicted at all. I started drinking as a substitute for marijuana which I am psychologically addicted to. When I kicked my alcohol addiction I had a giant bottle of rum sitting right next to me for days and I didnt give a fuck.

When I stopped eating I had a perfectly grilled steak sitting right next to me for days and I didn't give a fuck.

>AA meetings
of which the whole "admitting a problem" part is complete bullshit. If you go more than 12 hours without alcohol do you suddenly and inexplicably get a hangover? Then you're physically addicted. There's literally nothing to admit to. Its a 100% medical issue.

then you werent psychologically addicted

I'm drinking my own homemade wine, I do all the viticulture shit myself.

Also got hydromel this year.

t. Somebody with no understanding of psychology

and you have no understanding of physical addiction

Have you ever eaten something poisonous or been bitten by a poisonous snake?

A hangover feels eerily similar to when your body rids the last of the poison and begins to recover once more

Venomous
Except you mean biting the snake.

Everything which has to be distilled or changed in one or another way is not healthy.

Niggers gonna nig

No, I'm aware of the difference between venomous and poisonous

I'm not claiming that I know exactly how and why we can get physically addicted. I'm just asserting that if for example I secretly feed you 6 gallons of rum in 3 months then you will get physically addicted which means that if I stop giving it to you then you will have withdrawal attacks for a couple of days.

Alcohol is the only drug that can kill you from withdrawl. That's why making alcoholics go cold turkey is dangerous as fuck.

If they can only go 6-8 hours without alcohol before having a withdrawal attack. I could only go 11 hours and it was actually surprisingly easy to kick. However that may be my downfall. I'm currently toggling my addiction. I've already physically relapsed once which only took drinking 4 days in a row to retrigger the physical addiction. I'm now working on my 3rd relapse in 1 month. Maybe today's the lucky day.

Brew my own beer
Make my own Mead

Go back to your desert ahmed

"secretly" feed rum

+benzos

god,I laughed so hard at the 'liquid jew' part

>"secretly" feed rum
It's possible but yeah its just a hypothetical to prove a 100% fact. My weed was taken away and I completely freaked out so I wanted to see how quickly I could get addicted to alcohol and I got my answer. Right now the only negative effect is that I have to keep an emergency flask in my locker at work for when I retrigger physical addiction and get a withdrawal attach at work. Then once I know I'm physically addicted all I have to do it just drink on the bus on the way to work which is fine with me. Of course that does run the risk of getting worse to where I can eventually only go 6-8 hours without alcohol which would probably be really bad.

Go back to the desert you sand nignog

isn't called the carbonated/fructose jew?
booze back then was retardedly low in alcohol

Unsure if b8 or just retarded

Yeah I know I was just being a dick. I agree though, physical alcohol addiction is definitely a thing. Where does everyone think delirium tremens come from?

I'm actually kinda curious why you decided to do that...was it to replace the weed with alcohol or what?

Are you planning on stopping?

>t. Muhammad Abdul al-Sabim

>Sweden
>Watered down beer
>Alcohol only sold at state dispensaries.
>So heavily taxed that Joe Bluecollar is out of months wage if he wants to get pissed.

No wonder mudslimes like it there so much. You were already spreading your cheeks in anticipation.

>Beer
>Liquid jew
WHAT?

"Modern beer is a chemical soup"

infowars.com/the-big-beer-coverup/

>I'm actually kinda curious why you decided to do that...was it to replace the weed with alcohol or what?
yeah, I work the graveyard shift so its especially difficult for me to sleep. 150 mgs diphenhydramine + 8 ozs rum = severe blackout followed by unconsciousness. However the last time I did that it kinda worked against me. Judging from all the albums sitting out that I dont remember listening to I stayed up for at least an hour completely blacked out. So I ended up waking up just as tired as I probably would have without drinking.
>Are you planning on stopping?
At most I plan to keep toggling my addiction back and forth unless I get hangovers more often. Thats what made me quit for about a week which happened about a week ago. I retriggered the physical addiction and then I underestimated how much alcohol I needed in my emergency flask at work which is actually another negative effect. If I go through that again then apparently I need to get actually drunk at work to stop the withdrawal attack. Last time I only had about 3 shots and it only cut the attack down to about half strength. So anyways when I got home that day I was like "alright I'm gonna feed you" and got really drunk then woke up with a hangover. Thats also a really big reason why I started drinking so heavily, I wasn't getting hangovers like I did with beer. So I thought fuck it I'll just go all out.

Don't forget Noah's binge and the sons who laughed at him and the one who covered him.