He doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>he doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>kraftwerk, the human league, thomas dolby, new order, gary numan, ladytron, the knife, fever ray, chvrches, omd, new musik, ultravox, telex, ann steel, solid space, depeche mode, propaganda, yazoo, royksopp, iamamiwhoami, crystal castles, goldfrapp, grimes, la roux, computer magic, wolfsheim, robyn, john maus, vnv nation, tears for fears, soft cell, japan, yellow magic orchestra, art of noise, covenant, polica, purity ring, john foxx, lorde, sparks, talk talk, yello, the blue nile, mesh, ashbury heights, nite jewel, hot chip, susanne sundfor, erasure, stan ridgway, m83, alphaville, oppenheimer analysis

I mean come on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyrpRzdvp5U
youtu.be/R_8kiU8T2bs
youtu.be/77lu1U2hduk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Synthpop is new wave with all the interesting ideas drained from it

>names the shittiest most reddit synthpop bands

hows freshman year Emma?

>buttnose

kraftwerk and sparks are the only good bands listed

quads confirm

t. synthpop embryo

is this a get thread:

>ctrl f
>depeche mode
>0 of 0 found

You fucked up op, you fucked up hard

youtube.com/watch?v=vyrpRzdvp5U

sure is

stupid at best opinion. also you should know that both started about the same time. they evolved in parallel.

all synthpop listeners are embryos

No, you fucked up. It's right there.

Also
youtu.be/R_8kiU8T2bs

It makes me sad for some reason.

if the best synthpop artists are bad to you, then post your list you fucking contrarian mofo.
depeche mode is right in the op. throw your browser.

amazing, amazing song

>the most popular artists are the best
tired of this meme

oh boy
Is true that Lazare died? I was reading the archives...
He hasnt visit his secret rym too :( wtf wtf

again, we are all waiting for your list of amazing synthpop artists

if you pay attention at least half of the artists from that list are obscure. instead whining, why don't you post your list?

How did human league, a one hit wonder band, know to name themselves after their one hit when that song didn't come out until later

excellent bait

>homo sapien league
>one hit wonder band

No.

youtu.be/77lu1U2hduk

none of those are obscure bands

t. synthpop embryo who only listened to synthpop bands for embryos

Yeah, what a retard. Even my grandma loves Oppenheimer Analysis

I know you so desperately use your music taste as means to seem sophisticated with these "obscure bands" but seriously, you need to expand your horizons if think these are obscure bands

Dont fucking call chvrches synthpop.
I shudder to think that the utterance of words such as you've typed have been had in the real world.
Shit.
A 3rd wave feminist who gets pissy when internet trolls call her cute and her pair of soyboys aren't a synthpop band like The human league. Not even in the same breath. Fucking millenials trying to hijack genres. K Y S.

I'm not the one telling people they have to listen to music no one has ever heard of

I bet you think Queen is the best lol

I wasborn in therong jenerraytshon bruh

Not the best, but they're alright

dude, POST YOUR DAMN LIST. less talk and more action.
chvrches are synthpop. period.

No they aren't, shithead.
They are repetitious titty milk pop filter garbo.

kys misogynist

you're dumb. they're synthpop, like it or not. search on every music site you want you'll see the same thing. they make SYNTHesizer based POP music aka synthpop. stop being a hateful prick and accept the facts.

How is it that they got btfo by mgmt with little dark age, not even a synthpop band.

You can call them nusynth(((pop))) or grrrrrrlllwave, but not synthpop. More like synth fart desu familia.

Pray tell, what is the best Depeche Mode album?

Other father gives me human rights and has discarded patriarchal house rules. Isn't that sad, mom? That I have to transport to a new dimension built for me by the belldamn so I can be offered a non sexist environment to thrive in academically and socially. Fuck white people. Fuck fuckbois. Fuck fragile masculinity.

Are you saying MGMT are not synthpop?

They are phycedelic pop.
> Implying They Play To Genre

It's cute.

cute froggo

Speak and Spell

Fuck no. Music for the Masses, Violator, or Songs of Faith and Devotion are the best answers.

Does anyone else feel their testosterone fading while listening to synth pop?

Those are ok, but I like Vince Clarke

qt nose