Albums you know are't necessarily that good but still enjoy because associate them with a happy period in your life

Albums you know are't necessarily that good but still enjoy because associate them with a happy period in your life.

that happy period in your life, get this OP, was you while you were listening to the album.
nice catch 22 op

that's a good point my friend

so by " are't necessarily that good" that is also im-plying it was enjoyable for you, right? Yet, it makes you happy and you enjoy it while listening to it. So it isn't bad then...

*wasn't enjoyable

Nah I didn't like it when I first listened to it, but I was at a good place mentally in early 2016 so by listening to TLOP I kind of get a sense of those happy times.
If that makes sense.

you listened to an entire 1 hour Kanye album, and you still kept that good place mentality after it all. I'd argue the album itself was enjoyable and had a lot to do with this good feeling, and sitting down to listen to whole album, is bound to change your mood and mental state, c if it were bad.

You've given me a new perspective on this topic, user
Thank you

>YOOOOOUUU KNOWWW I LOVE YOUU
:,)

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

i remember it dropped on the summer of 2008 (ALMOST 10 FUCKING YEARS NOW, HOLY SHIT I'M OLD)
it was all so peaceful back then, all i had to worry about was homework and talking to qts

>NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

I was full in a bi-weekly DPH habit.
Strange times, but the album was good.

Do not reply to Kanye-posters.

HAH?

Unpopular Opinion: The initial cuts were admittedly kind of shitty, but Kanye's whole "update" schtick with this album actually panned out well. It's been a few months since I listened to the whole thing, but last I heard it was a solid album.

Or maybe TLOP is just my guilty pleasure album too...

album's pretty garbage pop desu but i still have it in my collection

It Girl is upbeat as fuck! i don't even care that the video is weeb shit
THAT SHIT LIT

>happy period in your life
i have never had one ;_;