Dutch journalist Harald Doornbos has it all figured out

>As long as Western democracies don't undertake real and effective measures against terrorism, the true danger isn't ISIS taking over the West (because that will never happen).
>The true danger is that with every ISIS attack, citizens in Western democracies become more intolerant.
>This will cause the far-right to come into power through elections, which will lead to us losing our freedom and a Clash of Civilizations between the West and the East.
>So: deal with terror and terrorists now, or face an eventual loss of democracy.

twitter.com/HaraldDoornbos/status/742086705512087552

tl;dr: "Islamic terrorism isn't dangerous because people get killed in the name of religion. It's because people getting killed in the name of religion will get the people who say things I don't like elected."

Don't hate, tolerate!

I want off this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_(2010–present)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>which will lead to us losing our freedom
How do these cunts not see that the left are the great removers of freedom?

Oh spare me this fucking shite.

Nobody is really that worried about being blown up on a bus, they hate the loss of their society and culture to an encroaching one.

We're headed towards another fucking dark age at this rate because thanks to fuckheads being terrified of being "racist" and the light of civilization will be dimmed in Europe before moving to the East - hopefully they don't fuck it up.

>tl;dr: "Islamic terrorism isn't dangerous because people get killed in the name of religion. It's because people getting killed in the name of religion will get the people who say things I don't like elected."

Yeah, let's vote for a party who wants to kill people we don't like. It's morally the best choice.

mezzo finocchio
>people we don't like
That might have to do with them killing our own people. Morality won't save us.

he calls out the left for their inaction towards ISIS and warns the left they will lose their power is they continue to be cucks because the people will vote in the right wing to solve it

i don't see anything wrong with his statement

He doesn't call out the left. He calls out a strawman of the right based on his own mental gymnastics.

Hmm. read it again.

Western democracy = only the left is democratic and good
Right wing is inherently "extreme" and everybody will lose his freedom by default

i see

Left not winning elections is by definition not democracy. The howwible right-wing and their ideas of free speech will kill arrr freedims to designate everything a safe space where dissent from leftism is by definition a violent assault.

i only read the text at face value and did not read between the lines

memes have made me lazy and stupid. i need a break from Sup Forums

>So: deal with terror and terrorists now, or face an eventual loss of democracy.
'but please dont bomb them and if you do we will point out every school, hospital and mosque you hit'

Can people don't care so much about Life of this citizen

He is dead right. There is a war within Islam that has a body count orders of magnitude higher than those killed in the west, or even killed from the west.

The extent to which we reject Muslims wholesale, rather than cultivating Muslim allies, proxies and clients, is the extent to which we will have to sacrifice our own to end this shit.

Its like you don't even understand that alliance is military tech at least as old as the knife, and internal power struggles in opposing camps give you a chance to win without fighting.

You think this approach is 100% Kant when it can also be understood and executed as 100% Machiavelli...

He is right insofar as he says we have to deal with ISIS.

He is dead wrong about the real danger being right-wing politics because his entire idea of right-wing politics is an obvious strawman he uses to play on people's emotions.

"Right" doesn't even exist in our politics any more.

>I want off this ride.
The solution then is to remove Islam.

Kurwa Adriaan I want to move to Nederland but I see more and more of culture marxism taking over. How it's like really? Are people waking up, or is it like in Bongonistan

I cant read dutch. So I have no idea past your strawman of what he says.

And you are probably right about him strawmaning the right.

But the danger coming from ISIS is what they make us do to ourselves. They don't have the power to do more than create histrionics and panic. The cant degrade any of the forces against them so they make us do it to ourselves and hope to profit out of the chaos.

Forcing our enemies to become their friends is a danger. Not becoming friends with their enemies is flat out retarded.

My post was about the role of marginalizing potential allies as a recipe to have to send your own boys in.

Catch up please.

Yes goy, embrace islamists and don't fear the bombs!

0 Sunnis = 0 Islamic terrorism.

Is that really what you read from my post?

If it is you should definitely consider suicide you facile cunt.

>genociding all the Sunnis is a viable option

I am actually embarrassed for you.

>the far-right to come into power through elections, which will lead to us losing our freedom

im-fucking-plying. the left has been eroding our rights for years.

Cities are the worst, small towns can be surprisingly red-pilled and also tend to have less foreigners.
Cities like Amsterdam are a lost cause, too much focus on tourism kills the Dutch identity there.

Anyway, I just heard on the news that we have like 150 thousand polish people here, don't know how to feel about that.

Well unless you're suggesting making buddies with the Shiite world, anything you suggest will simply prolong Sunni terrorism.

No, just deport them.

>Implying this isn't exactly the reason for supporting ISIS

Remember, every inch of territory they take is an inch closer to a European race war.

>journalist
into the trash

> Sunni terrorism.
Salafist Wahhabi terrorism if you want to be specific. ISIS also has plenty of enemies in the Sunni world.

You really need to read a book if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

It's getting pretty bad, but I've been seeing more and more people standing up to it at the same time. Can still get worse, though. University of Amsterdam seems to be where most of it comes from, a total hellhole of identity politics.
I'm not strawmanning what he said, I gave a faithful translation of his statement. Any other Dutch user can back me up on that.
> the danger coming from ISIS is what they make us do to ourselves
The people in Pulse didn't kill themselves out of anger towards ISIS though. You know that too.

I'm objecting to the fact that Doornbos is trying to paint islamic terrorism not as a direct danger in itself, but as a tool the evil right will use to come into power and take away everybody's freedom. It's a completely dishonest and severely politically biased way of looking at reality.

If you kill a terrorist, they win user.

a proper genocide can solve a lot of problems

>50 faggots dying in a club, in the US, is a danger to you or me.

Islamic terrorism is not a direct danger to anyone capable of making clear risk assessment of their likely causes of death and injury that exist in their world.

In these terms Islamic terrorism is less dangerous than rail travel.

If you want to be carried away with emotional 'won't you think of the poor innocents' tier bullshit I cant help you. You don't have the stomach to be anything but a useful idiot to them.

Also, to be clear, I am not suggesting inaction, just carefully measured action that doesn't have the types of unintended consequences they are counting on. And doesn't serve to marginalise potential (muslim) proxies who can do the dying instead of western kids.

Iknowrite. He had such a long and prosperous reign.

Also, seeing as he selected targets based on political loyalties, it is politicide, not genocide. Much more measured, effective and limited to actual opponents, assuming you have the intel to select targets well enough.

I think it's when I lived in Valkenswaard i felt so good in there. Nice city, historical buildings, and no shitskins. After that I lived in Rotterdam and of course a lot of scum but felt better than in London or Paris. But it was 3 years ago so maybe it changed to worse
>Anyway, I just heard on the news that we have like 150 thousand polish people here, don't know how to feel about that.
to be honest I'm suprised that only 150k, thought that a lot more. But you could always make your work laws for foreigners tougher, there's nothing wrong with that. Just make sure it's gonna affect ALL immigrants because a see a tendency to talk shit only about eastern european immigrants since we can't pull out the race&religion card
What cities are good to live? I've been to Eindhoven a couple of times and it seemed really nice comparing to Amsterdam or Rotterdam

>Islamic terrorism is not a direct danger to anyone capable of making clear risk assessment of their likely causes of death and injury that exist in their world.
>In these terms Islamic terrorism is less dangerous than rail travel.
Good lord you're an idiot.

>In these terms Islamic terrorism is less dangerous than rail travel.
The biggest problem is they aren't a rational enemy, if they got hold of a nuclear weapon there's no deterrent as they don't care about nuclear retaliation. Same with biological weapons, there's a risk they would use something even if it wipes themselves out in the process.

The process of balkanisation (extreme polarization) between right and left in the US is far beyond the possible rewerse. EU is getting there slowly too.
This will push the states to be more police states and then no more muh freedoms because the rich will use that mandate to turn democracies into pluto-fascism.

When was the last time you had a terrorist attack?

And when was the last time you had a train related fatality?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_(2010–present)

And a lethal terror attack?

Get fucked you ovaryacting cuntfused little histronic bitch.

This is a bunch of assumptions, but it doesn't really have anything to do with my point. I am not advocating inaction of pacifism at all.

I am highlighting that a knee jerk rejection that cements ISIS as the legitimate voice of Muslims everywhere would be a major coup for them and a major loss for us. That is literally it...

>all these false equivalencies

He's telling his fellow Leftists that unless they effectively deal with Islamic terror, they will lose elections to the Right.

Problem is Leftists will never adopt racial/religious discrimination in immigration to keep Muslims out, let alone deport all current Muslims in the country, so they can never stop continual Muslim terror attacks.

As a statement of fact, you, as a dutchman, have more chance of having lost a loved one to a train accident as a terrorist attack. It is not a false equivalency as I am not claiming equivalency. Quite the opposite. I am making a comparison and a factual one at that.

I know it isn't consistent with how you feel, but its true.

So pack up your tampons, scrape the sand out of your vagina and stop being such a gigantic faggot. Please.

An Aussie (a.k.a. Bantzmaster) quickly and efficiently destroys OP post

OP pic I mean

Stop talking like trench warfare still exists for global powers.

Every g7 and most g20 nations have the capability to do a zero casualty war with 1.6b muslims in their home land and omnicide them.

"He was tolerant"

Maybe they will put that on my grave stone after some muslim blows up the London bus I'm sitting on.

>I am highlighting that a knee jerk rejection that cements ISIS as the legitimate voice of Muslims everywhere would be a major coup for them and a major loss for us. That is literally it...
It looks like a lose-lose situation to me. They can ignore them but the non-muslim population will eventually snap and turn fascist out of fear. Any attempt to carefully deal with them will just be twisted to enrage islamic populations. The people that back the terrorists won't sit by while someone destroys their toys.

Going on the offensive while western populations are not totally enraged allows more control of the situation.