Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but it's the best sci-fi movie in many years

If you want Villeneuve-kino, watch Enemy

Yes, but it's the worst sci-fi movie this year

yifi rip when desu

Can't wait for that 500MB of pure 1080p quality

Literally all of his films are worth watching, anyone with even a mild interest in film should check them all out. Just because it isn't his best, doesn't mean it isn't great.

Yes. If you didn't like it you are either reactionary or retarded.

It was pretty bad

yify is dead

get shanig instead

It was pretty good.

Interstellar>Arrival>Martian

Stupid as fuck. Last 10 mins they try to force a shitty love story. Amy Adams gets milked and magically can read alien. Bullshit. Jeremy renner is terrible and boring. Horrible movie

Fag. It's the best big budget film this year besides Hacksaw Ridge.

it was boring is what it was

everything dragged on forever and nothing happened

>nothing happened
Dumbest Complaints Plebs Have for 400 Alex

literally nothing happened

it was like watching a 2 hour lingual training montage with no payoff at the end

there was not even a clever component or revalation involved in solving the translation. all we got was "well da pooter sais dis here splat means weppon".

Maybe you should go back to capeshit so you can watch explosions and quips?

It was good. Not amazing, but very solid.
I watched it with inadequate audio so I had trouble understanding what was going on at times but I liked that the movie was neither about the ayylmaos or the humans being evil and the entire conflict of the movie was around the two sides being able to communicate.

Not worth the movie ticket but certaibly a good movie.

If you think that she could magicall read alien than you didn't understand the plot. The film went through so much effort so display that time happens in parallel rather than sequentially for speakers of the language and you still didn't understand it.

Kys, my man, kys.

feel free to share what you liked about the movie

this was nothing but a bad version of contact

What happened in the movie when guys in protective suits with M4s came up to the space ship and we heard gunfire but the guys with guns were never seen again?

Is it on torrent sites yet?

Then I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg

The Martian > The Ayylmao > Interstellar

Watch it in theater as it was meant to be seen and heard, you pleb. Don't be like those cucks who saw Gravity on their laptop and said it sucked.

obviously they were killed in the gunfight

Yea but... who were they? Some anti-ayylmao protestors? Did the aliens kill them or the army?

They were alt right cucks brain washed by rush limbaugh equivalents

The story is actually good, it doesn't need to depend on flashy visuals to be watchable
I saw Gravity "as it was meant to be seen" and thought it was shit because I'm not 8 years old