>go to watch a game of your favorite sport, footsie ball
>get shit beat out of you by Russians

Why is Europe such a shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/iLeDIXgIg5E
youtu.be/wBztc_BL4Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=HHK4Dzy4NxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do the English get beat up by Russians?

BANTER

>go to a beautiful city
>get drunk like a swine for 3 days in a row
>trash the city
>yell at russians "come and get me"
>boo at their national anthem
>skream like a little girl when they chase you
>"where was da poolease at?"

english "hooligans" confirmed for nigger-tier

Germany stronk

Compare russian hooligans to english ( in their state today) and you got your answer.
Ruskie hools are not to be messed with, they just beat you to death.

Asamoah Trikot.
topkek.

>far right
Kek

Hools from Dresden, waving a reichsflag around.
Trust me, they are as far right as can be. based dresdner speed freaks.

English yobbery was ruined by ecstasy pills.

Those lads just couldn't handle a bit of physical banter.

To be fair the most English ultras had to surrender their passports so they can't travel for the duration of Euro2016.

>physical banter
kek

This.

Any serious hools are already banned from travelling.

Drunken fans having a fight doesn't mean they are some organized threat.

Hooliganism is dying out here thankfully while elswhere seems to be growing.

England is being judged on a rep from 30 years ago.

If you fight back the attacker wins

>physical banter

>mfw Cronulla was just bantz

Its starting to seem that hooligans are having their own euro championship.

I wonder why no Romanians started a fight with the French.

>football causes europoors to riot
>mass rape by Muslims doesn't

You literally can't make this shit up.

Why is German written in capital letters? Why does the Anglo always want to put shame on the Aryan?

>Russian hooligans have been training in a gym for 6 months for the Euro's
>England fans have got drunk for the last 6 months

I can just imagine the average chav over there starting on some Russians

Yeah you want some bruv ill facking wreck ya mate! as he struggles to stand up

If they were real hooligans they'd find a way.

I read a bunch of real English ultras were on their way down after what happened, is there any truth to this? Is more fun in store?

It's because soccer is boring. When you get a mass of testosterone-filled men cramped into a tight space and bore them to death for hours, they'll start beating the shit out of each other.

didn't everyone just gang on the english hooligans, because everyone hates them?

>Why is Europe such a shithole?

1st: Mudslimes
2nd: Russians

DON'T LET THE LEAF LIES CONFUSE YOU

ENGLAND IS ON CRUSADE AND PURGING MARSIELLE OF MUSLIMS AS WE SPEAK

ANGRY CHECHENS HELPING THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS DO NOT COUNT

>Europeans riot and beat the shit out of each other over dive grass but don't bat an eye when Ahmed rapes their wives on the regular.

3rd: the EU (and the liberals that support it)

I saw a video on of a bunch of muslims attacking some English having a beer on a patio. They started throwing chairs at eachother.

The English weren't even hooligans, some of them were old men with their sons and what not.

They're just known for being up for a scrap. New firms with something to prove see beating on 50 year old englishes as doing so. Polan, Russia and Ukraine are going to be the best scraps. Assuming Russia hasn't been kicked out.

> English
> Ultras

Pick one and only one.

ENGERLAND
ENGERLAND
ENGERLAND

Busy sitting outside a Carefour, shaking a papercup and begging for money?

That's some quality bantz.

England fans have done NOTHING wrong

This is why we English get such a bad name across Europe, because foreigners simply cannot fathom bants.

kek'd

Nah I think it's because French are not allowed to fight back. You should have plenty of experience.

Russia: Brutal winters, deadly wildlife, pogrom, ww1, ww2, communism, etc.

UK: noat

Which do you think creates a harder people?

Top bants

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
MY SIDES
If there's one thing the brits know, it's how to make a good chant.

Getting into a good fucking scrap is best part about going to match m8

holy shit

That's pretty fucking funny desu

What I don't understand is how it's possible to get so emotionally worked up to the point of violent outbursts over what is essentially a children's game.
Any game where pretending to be hurt is a viable strategy is for children and beta cucks.

And It's called soccer, not football. America, Canada and Australia all call it soccer. That's a super-majority of English speakers worldwide.

Fuck off, it's soccer.

>pic related. soccer players pretend they're hurt, football players pretend they're not.

What do you think the chances are that the guy in the wheel chair thought it was funny as fuck and wanted to be part of it

So the father so the son

>ball
>actually an egg

Cant wait to see what the ruskies think of physical banter when us, the USA, a unified Europe and a unified Asia come for them.

>Europe
>Russians

Pretty high, most brits humor isn't that dark. Shit hes probably an English fan too.

Are you trying to tell me you actually have ovaries in your sac?

I think you just convinced me.

Lel. Assuming it's sung to 'you'll never walk alone'

Friendly scuffles aren't bad, burger.

Leaf, you don't understand the delicacies of soccerball.

In the old days, towns played it for three days, with the object being to kick a pigs head into the opposing town square. Mostly though, it was an excuse to get pissed and beat each other up.

>getting beat up by russians
god damn english really are pussies xaxaxaxaxa

>a unified europe
nigga did some arab spunk get in your eyes or why is it you can't see clear what's going on?
also glad to hear you got your ass handed to you in France - is what you get for popping extasy and picking up fights with the rooskies

the main difference between your supporters and the rooskies is that your guys went there as mates to throw a punch and take a piss whereas the russians go to beat the shit out of anything that moves

vine.co/v/iLeDIXgIg5E

meanwhile polish and northern ireland fans

Football.

>be russian

>enemy of europe

>solidify it

There'll be a unified Europe, UK will leave and some others too but the rest will cuck together. All im saying is the russkies will be the last major war on the planet before we aim skyward

>xaxaxaxaxa

The fuck was that? You subhumans sure are strange.

Also fuck off you remainian scum

Britbongs are acting fucking pathetic. Riot and trash a city for several days, try to trigger the Russians by booing their national anthem and when the Russian kick their asses they go and cry to the media.

>fucking sanddindu behavior

This is not over.

I will be collecting atleast one Russian head from this.

ENGLERAND FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN DECLEARS WAR ON ISIS:
youtu.be/wBztc_BL4Yk

ISIS BTFO
THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER

I think China is the final boss tbqh senpai
Russia will most likely eventually cave into western ideals. Maybe not in a generation or two but they're clearly going that way..

plus, there is no unified europe if all of europe does not unify. This includes Britain and other states that will surely exit the EU

It's a cunning plan to lure the mudshits back out from hiding, then we'll all turn on them together.

Here here!
Gas the remainians, race war now!

Bullshit the Russians started the riots to begin with, the English just went to sit around and drink

also fuck you pakistani trash

it's laughing you pussy cuck

>russians shitting up Europe

So what's new?

Hero

Can you afford a flight out of your country you sub human slav?

Laughing is Haram

Are you a little upset you have your own queen now?

What a lad

Give address and I'll make you a pic pussy

i don't need a flight to go travel to countries in europe, i just need a car ;^)

i can live anywhere in europe for as long as i want

lol you do realise if you watch the video they are doing a mock jewish think where they lift the person in the air on a chair and do they did the jewish tune they sing,

Nobody was asking the gypsies..

I;d buy and sell your whole family

Id like we trash some more western pidors
Dont care one bit about futie but mass fights are rad

youtube.com/watch?v=HHK4Dzy4NxU
do the ultrajew

Until BREXIT triggers the demise of the EU. Ah it shall be glorious. You'll be stuck in your 3rd world country forever.

lmao you autistic western pussy i would make you suck dicks for money and pay me, pussy

Ah it was only a matter of time before the typical americans jumped on the thread to piss in.

" Brah we are so manly, i swear you are all Pussy we obese americans are watching Niggers clashing into each other. Hurr durr have i meantioned how manyl we are and would kill al Rapefugees with bare Hands ? "

Its hillarious how you Guys always overcompensate and try to hide your gayness by pretending to be " Chads "

There won't be unified Europe unless roaches are told to gtfo and the immigration from middle east and africa is stopped. The only nation getting substantial financial benefits from being in the EU is Poland.

oh no, he called me a gypsy
kekked so hard the copper almost fell out of my pockets

so, back to the subject - how's it like having a queen of your own nowadays leaf?

They already got beaten by immigrants, refugees, terrorists, their police and their economy. Call us gypsies and beggars all day if you want, but we are not necrophiles.

The niggers in my country are worth more than you...

>T.NOT WHITE

That burn almost compensates for the score.

no, it's because everyone was busy stealing phones off the ground when the english retreated to their beachhead because of vodka strategic advance

Their gay club was just shot by a fucking single mudslime man to 50 dead and none carried a gun to shoot back in the second most gun-friendly state
Why you even care what they say about such things at this point?

>drunk canacuck trying this hard

Go to bed faggot.

>ROMANIA

When we invade I will collect

for some reason you think this bothers me one bit
yah' yah' romanian non-white 3'rd world..good - stay out of it :^)