NOW

Lavar: BBB
The Miz: /nba/

no one in the summer league has had a 30+ points 10+ assists game since 2004

i'm fucking up, before lonzo did it tonight that 2004 stat is relevant

BIG BALLER SHIT!

Who did it in 2004, Lavar?

Fun fact: Lavar Ball has an IQ of 165

WE OUT HERE SMALL DICKED BALLERS. GO FUCK YOUR STEPHANIE DAKIMAKURAS CAUSE THE GOD IS HERE NOW.

STAY IN YO LANE NANOBALLERS

THIS WHAT WE DO

WE WERE BUILT FOR THIS

BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS
BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS

SPOKE IT INTO EXISTENCE

imagine having a dad this cool

/sp needs to kneel down and APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Do it quick before I beat your ass nigga

I'M SORRY

Can I get a quick rundown on Lonzo?

PLAYOFFS FUCKING CONFIRMED THIS BIG BALLER SO FUCKING GOOD KOBE MIGHT COME OUT OF RETIREMENT JUST TO RIDE HIS COAT TAILS

>tfw Ainge has a hard on for a super manlet who will never lead our team to anything but playoff failure
>Will give him 40 mil next offseason

>could have picked Lonzo #1
>could have given up our glut of assets to grab Tatum at #3-6.
>Could have ran with Lonzo/Tatum/Brown for the next 15 years

>league owners bow down to BBB
>in contact with kobe
>rumored to possess GOAT abilities
>control an offense with elite bball mind
>own highlights all over the internet
>direct descendant of lavar ball
>will be the face of the first independent bball brand
>in the process of shaping the lakers into his own personal franchise
>owns basically ever bball skill necessary
>first designer nba apparel will be BBB
>all three brothers said to possess GOAT potential
>ancient NBA lore tells of three brothers who will descend upon the basketball world and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented basketball progress with them
>these are the ball brothers
>they spread big ballers all over the world
>you likely are a ball fan right now
>every child wants to be a ball
>BBB is in regular communication with Jerry West, forwarding the word of the logo to the lakers front office
>discovered hidden gyms throughout socal
>became fluent in dribbling in under a week
>adam silver allows them full access to the evidence of fixing in the league
>the united states entrust their basketballs to the balls. there's no basketballs in gyms, only BBB
>the brothers are all teenagers, and never age
>in reality, they are timeless ballers existing in all eras of basketball
>they have been able to access elite basketball ability from birth
>BBB will guide basketball into a new age of passing, dunking and Big Balling

25% chance Celtics get Porter Jr next year since the Nets will be even worse this year.

Brown - Tatum - Porter/Doncic/Ayton would still be great.

lmao brown is trash and tatum is a 2005 post-moves-against-air 20ft from the rim chucker

celtics going N O W H E R E

They weren't going anywhere anyways, even if they make the 1st seed again and get passed the Cavs, they'll still get raped in the finals by golden state or potentially the rockets if the Carmelo Anthony trade goes through

Warriors and Cavs will be going in the bin by the time Brown, Tatum and the Nets #1/Sac 2019 #1 are hitting or nearing their prime.

Prepare to bend over in about 3-4 years.

I feel like a big baller yet I can't approve of race mixingl, wut do?

you're not a big baller

Can't be Sup Forums and big balled, sorry m9.

he wasnt wearing his BBB trash shoes thats why he played so good

shoulda worn the slides tbf

what if it's race mixing by eugenics?

LeBron was watching the game today. LeBron has been looking like he is going to move teams. Magic talked to him recently. LeBron was constantly talking about needing a PG, Lonzo is his guy but theres no way he'll leave LA. LeBron will move to the Lakers and get carried to 10 rings by Lonzo. Lakers have the cap space for him. A good experienced player is what is needed to get the best from these young lakers.

>summer league game

Boston fans are, by far the worst fans in the world. Butt ass ugly dink who comes out and says "I do not want to play for Boston"

Boston fan "Why didn't Dan Ainge draft him?"

Because Boston fans are the worst fans in the world. We drafted the player we wanted - who honestly seems like a cross between Jordan and McHale to me and got 2 draft picks for doing that. Oh my god - the horror! Keep in mind, moron, summer league has no team defense. A good passing point guard should pick apart bad team defense. These are kids who mostly suck, who have mostly never played with each other, playing for junk coaches. It's great you idiots say manlet every day when talking about IT. It's great how you whine about a team that was among the final 3 teams playing last season which has now improved itself significantly. How did the manlet do in Game 7 against 6'4" Wall? Hmm, +10 to Wall's -11. Bye bye John. Have fun being so very tall at home.

You just suck and you're a moron. I'll bet anything you complained like a bitch about the Jaylen pick - yet every fucking team was asking for him at the draft. Simple fact is people don't want to play for Boston, in part, because of you. The most ignorant, shitty fans in the world. Ainge has to contend with that. And despite HIV Magic's idiocy he probably will land a huge FA or two next year. Because they want to play for LA - they don't want to play for us. Because you suck.

Hayward
Horford
Zizic
Brown
IT

Gonna be so much fun watching this team the next 4 or 5 years. My goodness. You suck. Gay.

BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS

Manlet spotted.

IT gave up on the team after game 1. If we hadn't gotten blown the fuck out, his "injury" wouldn't have been so "serious".

How many times do you need to watch IT get shut down in the playoffs by competent teams before you realize he's shit? We would have been out in the first round if Rondo hadn't gotten hurt too. You wanna pay a 5'9" guy the supermax? Fuck outta here.

Jaylen Brown hasn't proven shit yet. He can't even dominate a bunch of scrubs in the summer league, he's worse than Tatum right now.

I bet you're a sheep who actually believes everything the Celtics FO leaks out, like the lie that Ainge was offering three first rounders (not the Nets 1sts) for Paul George. GMs are starting to call him out on his bullshit, he's burning bridges across the league. But by all means, keep sucking Danny's dick.

dont forget

the fabled quituplet double is also in the prophecies

quick rundown?

>when u fail daddy even when u succeed.

BBB = dead on arrival.

it would be a life of cringe, the fuck are you talking about?
this guy is a disaster.

He should have just signed a 1 year shoe deal with Nike. What the fuck was Lavar thinking.

Uh, the Stanford–Binet Fifth Edition (SB5) classification maximum is 160, so...no; 165 is quite literally impossible.
He's probably a solid 105-110, though.

>people thought it was a meme
Curry + Kobe + Magic into one person. The fucking GOAT

total disaster that builds a company around his children, pushes them to reach their full potential and dreams and allows them to be who they are (see: not forcing Lonzo to wear BBBs all the time)... STFU and keep drinking your maple syrup canadia, its obvious your parents didn't care about you 1% as much as Lavar cares about his kids.

This

Lonzo would have rather played in Euope than for your shit fucking team #BBB #FuckBoston

Will Laker fans become the world's most detestable fan base if Lonzo isn't a bust?

-Adam Silver bows to the Big Ballers.
-In contact with Basketball Gods.
-Possess psychic-like basketball skills.
-Control shoe market with an iron, but fair fist.
-Own numerous shoe production centers globally.
-Direct descendants of Basketball Buddha
-Will bankroll the first shoes on someone who has never played in the NBA (ZO2's are the first shoe.)
-Own 99% of Big Baller production shops on earth.
-First designer basketball babies will in all likelihood be Ball babies
-All brothers said to have 215+ BBIQ, such intelligence on the court has only existed deep in Cleveland & Chicago
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of three angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of unprecedented basketball skill with them
-They own Basketball Shoe labs around the world
-Most future Basketball Stars have ZO2's on their feet right now.
-The Big Ballers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael (Jordan) and Pippen, forwarding the word of Basketball God to the Cleveland Cavilers.
-All Ball Brothers learned perfect basketball in under a week
-Major shoe companies entrust their gold reserves with the Ball Brothers. There’s no gold at Nike, only BBB's Chino Hills home.
-The ball brothers are about 7 times better than any other basketball player on earth right now.
-In reality, they are the unbeatable GOATS. The Ball Brothers only challenge in the NBA will be each other.

Guys i am german and have no clue about this guy except that he has 2 brothers playing basketball and his dad is this former pro? Who destroyed this blonde lady on tv. Gimme a qucik rundown bois

I don't apologize to microballers

This will happen. It makes too much sense not to happen. The only thing that could prevent it is the Cavs winning the championship next year or signing another all star caliber player in this or the next off-season to appease Bron (both of which are unlikely). LA starting five will be LeBron plus two other all stars, Lonzo (coming off his ROY season) and a solid role player. Every player in the league would kill for a chance to ring chance on a LeBron led LA dream team so recruitment will be piss easy.

Post his hot ass thicc momma

It may have been that nobody did it. Stat-keeping was worse for SL back then.

You can't do anything if a person won't work out for you.