Floyd is gunna beat him blue, take his pot of gold, and send his ass BACK to the rainbow!

Floyd is gunna beat him blue, take his pot of gold, and send his ass BACK to the rainbow!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU
youtu.be/CzaTlaC5sPI
youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck
youtu.be/mMV0vGFCFKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Mg-iwJkK4
youtu.be/DIouIMlULYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this REALLY deserves its own thread

>getting hyped for the fight

you are a mark. These press conferences are going to be better than the fight.

>you are a mark
English user, do you speak it?

>$99 HD PPV
if you buy this you are functionally retarded

Hone your grammar, that was not a properly constructed sentence.

Sorry sweetie but some of us aren't broke bums as $100 is pocket change for us. Just make more money, poorfag, its not that difficult.

you are falling for old carny tactics, using a bunch of bullshit to get you to buy a fake fight

$100 can turn into thousands given enough time and if invested properly. Enjoy work tomorrow.

What's the correct grammar then?

Americans are so cringe

>Hone your grammar, that was not a properly constructed sentence.

You've got a run-on sentence yourself, moron. You can't join independent clauses with a comma. People in glass houses, etc.

>making leprechaun jokes about the bigger man in the fight

What did the leaf mean by this?

my man

oi govna just go 'ave a puff at da local fish n chips bruv

>cringe

Are you a 12 year old chav girl?

>Chim chimminy chim chim chiroo

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU

Are you a 12 year old girl though?

youtu.be/CzaTlaC5sPI

"WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE RAINBOW GOES" yea Conor, up ur arse and around the corner, look up, you're a goner

that's England m8

>Based American bro
Was my grammar trash though? I trust you

>Louisville Kentucky now belongs to England

Wow England's brave Cassius Clay would be proud

>Hone your grammar, that was not a properly constructed sentence.
kek nice comma splice, Zhang

uUuurrrr an idiot bud.

this sounds suspiciously like something from black twitter

Prove it kangaroo jack

First time i agreed with a canadian

I make that in around 15 mins.. so don't worry about me sweetie. Worry about yourself. Cheers.

make one then

casual as fuck flloyd will run from conor and then win on points

fucking embarrassing both of you

I hope you know the whole thing is fake, I have a friend who worked backstage yesterday and they were both hanging out and chatting together like buddies

It's all for the money, the fight will last as long as possible

no just no

I don't know about leprechauns but you potato eaters are all ginger and ugly as fuck.

no racist

How many times have you been sent back by border patrol?

you potato eaters love us so much that you copypasted our flag and even defected to us during a war of invasion

you can stop pretending now

>its a chigger (chinaman that acts like a nigger) leaf learns to post on 4chans episode

>chinese leaf
i know, a bit repetitive

You are getting your troll confused now, if the Mexican flag the same colours as the Irish flag?

Take a breath Pedro, think things through and I'll let the last one slide. I await a better attempt my little jumping bean. (also the grass in my garden is patchy as fuck could you come around and do some work? $4 ok?)

Holy shit, you're even worse. A spaghetti nigger.

How's germany treating you momma's boy?

Wasn't $4 enough? Why are you agitated? Coyote rape your beheaded mother for not paying up on time?

Floyd is retarded, just like you are, leaf.

You guidos are a thing of the past, nowadays your Cosa Nostra sucks our cartels' dicks for tips.

Wo wo wo hang on there, am I to understand a Mexican is trying to talk down to any other flag (one that doesn't belong to me anyway)? Mexico, the nation thats only claim to fame, the only reason people know it exists is for the millions of refugees trying to LEAVE it to enter America? You are plucky young sir but this is laughable.

It seems I just triggered the Padrino.

Go get me some oranges old man, we're the new capos around here.

Again I'm not Italian...but sadly for you, you do appear to be Mexicoon lmao

>not italian
>flag says italy

If you're ashamed of your nation you can always come to Mexico.

We'll get you a job here like a driver or something, if you prove yourself we might even promote you to sicario.

Im not Chinese kek
Only a first class moron will mistake the power of someone's mouth with the level of thier skill, Conor will be great for Fox sports broadcasting once he retires in shame

what the hell is wrong with you two

Floyd is going to make this pale piƱata blush with blood, just watch son

Floyd is actually well spoken though, that's the funny part. Conor literally talks like a retard.

Conor > Artem >>>>>>>>>>> Floyd

Stop it bean, you lost. Try crossing tomorrow, who knows, maybe the USA flag will help you on here.

>citation needed

all these monolithic morons don't understand that running your mouth has literally nothing to do with fighting, they are so mentally deficient that they think that essentially a JEDI boxer is going to lose to a bounty hunter. This is immensely humiliating that they shill his words.

>average mcgregor fan

its an absolute farce if they think mcgreasy is going to with being limtied to only punches. Mayweather can weather any storm of punches that Conobrains throws at him and I can bet you any money he has twice the amount of endurance

>HARR WORR

MAYWEATHER RUNS AWAY AND CANT READ

>runs away
this is not a funny meme and you just outed yourself by saying you don't watch boxing and know nothing about the art or sport, leave brother leaf, you're embarrassing us

>I have a friend who works backstage in Toronto

This picture just called me a nigger

Mayweather is going to make McGregor look so bad that entire rounds will have to be turned into webms to fully appreciate this humiliation. Chewed up and spat out. Easy work.

This guy walks up to you and says "Dance for me, boy". What are you gonna do?

I was doing my best impression of twitter.

Who even really cares though when that inevitably happens?

If Floyd wins, he beat a non-boxer in a boxing match. Who does this impress? It's like being surprised to see Nadal beat Ronaldo in a tennis match. The only way Floyd winning ends up being a talking point if Conor goes insane and gets himself disqualified by kicking.

Shits only going to be funny if Connor somehow wins just for the American and hardcore Boxing fan tears. But the fight is still going to be shit and anyone who buys it is a moron.

Just enjoy McGregor bantering it up on the drawn our Press Conferences and be done with it.

woah.

is that true?

I'm America so I don't know anything about either of your shitstain countries.

>tfw gonna order it

I'm pitching in 5 at a buddys house. There should be about 15 or so people there.

Yeah that's probably what'll happen for me. My friend's dad orders them at his house and makes a bunch of food, buys beers, etc. etc. and charges 10 dollars a head.

He makes a tidy profit and we all get a nice place to watch the fight (bars are a nightmare on fight nights) for cheap.

Good business for everyone imo.

just reposting this from the old box thread, glad somebody supports this theory

>floyd trying to keep a straight face while mcgreg both talks shit and dresses like an honorary nigger
>floyds entire entourage smiling and enjoying mcgregs performance, even outright laughing and encouraging mcgreg to lay the heat
>potato nigger and pavement ape probably taking the same private jet to all the pressers laughing about how much money they are gonna make over the great white hype race war
>money is probably giving him tips on how to properly defend and cut off the ring instead of chase a fighter

fuck I can see it now.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck
they arent gonna try and make it a rematch but they may try and last the 12. maybe money lets mcgreg throw some wild combos at a fixed target at the beginning of each round to keep it looking kosher before dancing away and locking up the round.

You think Americans are gonna cry about a McGregor victory? Lemme educate you, ya limey. McGregor represents an organization created and run by Americans, and is Irish, an ethnicity that a good chunk of Americans claim descendency from. Those people worship Irish culture as a secondary religion. But, if/when Mayweather wins, America will celebrate a victory as well. It's a win/win for us!

snakes

I would cry about a Mcfuckhead victory. I hate wwfc and that loud stupid potato.

If you're an American you support your fellow Americans.

This. Nothing I've seen in any of these press conferences thus far strikes me as being even remotely close to genuine animosity. The atmosphere is more like a Comedy Central roast than a pre-fight conference. This is what real pre-fight hatred looks like
youtu.be/mMV0vGFCFKQ

Kek

They have a fierce rivalry over their flag and who had it first. Like your flag is just Peru's with a FUCKING LEAF, Mexico's is just Italy's but with a chicken attacking an earthworm.

>he doesn't know what a 'mark' is

What's it feel like to be a friendless loser?

>American whose not a traitor
>who knew

What is it user, different leaf here

>what is urbandictionary.com

Canadians are all retarded huh? It's a mark.a sucker.

Sup Forums is Mcgregor racist?

Does Rob have a point?

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Mg-iwJkK4

>urban dictionary
>degenerate language
No thanks obesity

shut the fuck up, you're embarrassing us.

Sorry NEETBUX can't pay for the fight poor fag

No. Conor said blacks have big meaty juicy cocks. How can that be racist?

i think he said succulent

Sit down. Be humble.

BREAKING: Conor McGregor has been arrested for assaulting Floyd Mayweather Snr after finding his girlfriend Dee Devlin in a hotel room with Mayweather Snr having sexual intercourse. Devlin was overheard claiming she was drawn to the BBC and that Conor couldn't satisfy her like a black man could. McGregor then struck Mayweather Snr with a left hand before being detained by NYPD officers while shouting "he couldn't take dat left hand, nobody fookin' can"

you need to kill yourself

janitorcuck can't keep up with all the bans

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

you dont have better things to do with $100 than help an illiterate nigger pay backed taxes?

FORM VOLTRON!

*USA bullies UK*

They need to pay their reparations. Through money and also worshiping the BBC

Floyd gon' win fellas! Conor too much of a wee wee laddie

We all know how this is going to end, right?

I've seen this same shit before

When is Trump going to tweet about the fight

He did, he took a pic with his son years ago

Hahahaha I've been talking about this film in relation to this fight too. Cheers user.

Trust me, Conor just talkin shit cuz he think he got the swag flu AAACHOOO

youtu.be/DIouIMlULYE