That place is so small, its only half the size of texas!

>that place is so small, its only half the size of texas!
>that place is huge, its like twice the size of texas!

Why do Americans do this
I have a very limited understanding of how big texas is
fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Texas#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

texas is the most important state, with a good economy, good climate, good cuisine and barely any minorities

>most important state

>texas is the most important state
i'm actually laughing rn

>most important state

ahhahaha

Ok ok, second most important, but California is pretty hard to beat

Does this help?

Uhmm forgetting New York and Massachusetts there sweetiepie

>California
>important

If shitty electronics, awful movies and Mexicans were important, sure!

>Texas
>barely any minorities

New York and Massachusetts aren't as wealthy, big, and or important as texas though. It goes

California > texas > new York = Florida

And Eurabians know anything about how US states operate?

Without the Texas economy and contributions to war, the US would collapse

wyoming is the most important state

Texas is a shithole

The ass of the US

Dude Texas is like 45% non-hispanic white

Jealousy of a certain political unit perhaps?

Texas is big but it's not that big you know what I mean?

>Without the Texas economy and contributions to war, the US would collapse

You're dramatically overestimating yourselves. You're the second-most populous state with the 3rd-largest economy, but even then that makes you 10% of the population and 6% of the national GDP. Texas is very important, but not "the US would collapse without it" important.

And you've been here?

You can get a house the size of your Muslim filled shithole for $250,000 USD. Some "shithole" huh?

Just wait until the rest of you liberal fags need oil to run your economy. I can't wait to embargo the liberal states. Treasonous fucks

That's where yellowstone is right?

I have actually been to Texas. It's absolutely DIRE.

Ok ok, I threw Florida as kind of a joke but the real list goes

California>Texas>new York = Maryland/DC>New England
Texas is wealthier than your country and most of Europe though, and if you ever been Inside texas, Texas is actually very developed and they have their own mini silicon valley starting up too. Please stop

Yeah, that's why it's the most important one. It's the most forgettable state in the country but it's the one that will destroy america in the end.

Sorry you can't appreciate a free first world country where people have their own space

>An asteroid the size of texas
>A comet the size of the state of rhode island
>The shot travelled three football fields and killed the target
>Something something, the size of a schoolbus

Why are americans so retarded with measurents? Is it because they don't know how to use the metric scale?

virginia/maryland/dc are more important then texas. just because texas has cattle and farms doesn't mean it's comparable to the seat of our government you drangus.

Shut the fuck up Spic.

sorry you have to live in (Mexi)texas(s)

Is that northern mexico?

No, you're thinking of California

Texas is Mexican

Because it's easy to represent an asteroid of the size of Texas in our head, while an asteroid of. 907.769km...

by the way, an asteroid of the size of Texas doesn't exist. Ceres is a dwarf planet.

Wtf, you misunderstood my rankings. I said Maryland/DC because it's literally the same thing to everyone in Maryland, Virginia has no place, for a state that's several times bigger than Maryland in all ways, Maryland is somehow wealthier, with better infrastructure, and less ignorant people.

I only saw poverty I Maryland when I went to a very specific spot in Baltimore city or an area near the city, everywhere else, everyone is living the good life. Whenever I go to Virginia, o can't believe how many poor areas there are.

Texas, is more important than virgiana because it's wealthier, better known culture, more resources. Unlike Virginia, Texas is actually attracting talented, young, and smart people, like California, I have never heard anyone say I want to go to Virginia to get a job, it's always California or Texas that people say things like that

>barely any minorities

Texas is actually Vietnamese, I've been to Texas quite a few times and I've seen more Vietnamese people than "Mexicans". And by "Mexicans" I mean El Salvadorans, or Guatemalans who people think they're Mexican

What's wrong with minorities?

The northern part of Virginia (the part that's basically Maryland) is developed and growing

Everyone is a minority in Texas, whites are only 45%

A lot of the Hispanics in Texas are White Latinos like what you find in Spain or Argentina

customary units and analogies is the talk of Freedom

the memes are real

Top 5 US States by GDP

1. California ($2.6 trillion, 14% of total)
2. Texas ($1.6 trillion, 9% of total)
3. New York ($1.5 trillion, 8% of total)
4. Florida ($0.9 trillion, 5% of total)
5. Illinois ($0.8 trillion, 4% of total)

I think it's fair to say that these are the most important states, although obviously Virginia deserves a mention because of the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, and Norfolk.

You're delusional. Literally 30% of Texans are of Mexican descent.

>the only good parts of virgiana is the ones closest to Maryland.
>tfw you can still feel the quality of the roads and towns as soon as you cross the border into Virginia decrease.
>in Maryland most of the cashiers, waiters or other low skilled jobs are usually taken by teens in high school or college students.
>in Virginia/Pennsylvania/ waste Virginia/Delaware these jobs are taken mostly by adults
>So many people want to live here bit can't afford it that 10% of everyone working at my work lives in Pennsylvania and commutes daily to Maryland to work
>Maryland integrates every minority present and in the past very well
>other states get cucked by them instead
>tfw I know mostly black neighborhoods in Maryland that look nicer, more expensive, and safer than all white towns in Virginia/Pennsylvania/WV/Delaware/NJ
>Maryland roads are God tier while Pennsylvanian roads damage your car.

Maryland is actually the best state

I said that because DC rests on land belonging to both MD and VA. but most of northern va is highly developed and the pentagon is in virginia, I think thats more important than rodeos.

No they're not you moron, they're overwhelmingly mestizos. White latinos in Texas are pretty rare, limited to the Cubans of Travis County and half-Mexicans like Romo. The US doesn't really have a large white latino population anywhere, except maybe parts of South Florida.

>you mist be delusional

I might be, but I'm speaking from personal experience, I've seen entire neighborhoods that are almost entirely Asian, but none for Mexicans

You're cinfusing Texas and California where the latter has Spics living in the "Asian" areas

oh CIA headquarters are in virginia too.

There are only 1.6 million Vietnamese people in the entire United States. Even if every single one of them lived in Texas, they wouldn't come anywhere close to Texas' latino population of 12 million (the vast majority of whom are Mexican).

What on earth are you trying to say here?

Kek who is this guy

Would say tha thet DC/Arlington area seems to be the "most important" area in the country from where I've lived and traveled. Cities like Houston and Dallas are unlivable with the communing times between Downtown and the suburbs. Would much rather sacrifice a bit of extra space rather than grow fat and be 'murican

Most Vietnamese live in Texas though

So what? Like I said, if literally every single one of them lived in Texas it still wouldn't matter because there are less than 2 million of them in the whole country, but 12 million latinos in Texas alone.

Have any stats to back that up?

A lot of our native Americans look Spic but they're natives

Wikipedia says 40% in California and only 12% in Texas

California doesn't have that many Asian people

Many are Mexicans saying they're Asian

Independant Texas when?

With links to the US census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Texas#Ethnicity

>A lot of our native Americans look Spic but they're natives

Most "spics" are on average 60% native to begin with. That's what most Mexicans are, mestizos. Some blend of native american and white spanish, usually mostly native american. You're seeing actual Mexicans and somehow confusing them with native americans

"Native Americans", as in the various tribes in the country, number just 2.9 million. To go back to the Vietnamese thing, even if literally every single one of them lived in Texas (almost none of them do btw), that still wouldn't mean shit because they're dwarfed by the latino population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

Again, links back to the census.

Are you retarded? Why would any Mexican say they were asian?

And given how the CA economy has shrank and the TX has been expanding TX is the de facto #1 state

ITT

Given how the Japanese economy has contracted and the Tanzanian economy has been expanding, I guess Tanzania is more important than Japan now.

>let me tell you about your country

>Most "spics" are on average 60% native to begin with.

is that why they are so violent? what is the average mexican black admixture?

>is that why they are so violent?
Possibly. If you look at the countries with the highest murder rates in the world (Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua) they all have very large native "indio" populations. Maybe there's a correlation there.

>what is the average mexican black admixture?

Almost none. Only about 2% of Mexicans have black ancestry.

Most Spics don't identify with any tribe unlike Native Americans here, many of whom have blonde hair and brown eyes

Texas BTFO

Lol Californians look to be #1 in the US

Us Texans look to be #1 in the world. Look at Houston and how it attracts a large international business crowd. No place in America except maybe New York City is like that

Texas is 3rd world

>Most Spics don't identify with any tribe unlike Native Americans here

....that's my point. They have some native american blood, but at the end of the day they're mestizos.

>Look at Houston and how it attracts a large international business crowd. No place in America except maybe New York City is like that

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, DC, Seattle

>the states with the niggers

West Virginia is one of our whitest states, actually. It's just poor and dirty. Imagine if Liverpool was the size of Switzerland.

The point is many confuse native Americans and Spics in Texas all the time and it makes no sense since Natives and Spics are culturally dissimilar

>0-20
>21-40
>41-60

That scale is fucking ridiculous. Break it down by 10s.

>tfw used to shitpost throw up gifs with Aussie bro whenever c*lifornia was mentioned on any Sup Forums thread.
>tfw the good ol days are over

>the native american rape belt

>let me tell you about your country
back to sucking moslem cock you retarded euro you know knothing
also >holland LMAO

Those are both less important than Texas, much less California.

t. commiefornian proxyfag

>americans spelling it "moslem"
this needs to end, it's retarded

Texas literally used to be Mexico. It's still loaded with them to, as well as a lot of asians and other Latin Americans.

mohammedan spotted

We don't want to use your commie units, simple as that,

t. chang khan

If Texas is so bad why do so many foreigners come here from around the world?

Yeah