Brit/pol/ - JACOB edition

Jacob Rees Mogg live on LBC with James O'Brien

app.musicradio.com/lbclondon/on-air/player/

>Scottish Marxist to campaign for Belgian Marxists
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-labour-drafts-in-gordon-brown-to-relaunch-remain-campaign-a7078791.html

>Massive swing to Brexit – with just 13 days to go: Leave 55% (+4), Remain 45% (-4).
archive.is/jJlMW

>Making children attend Christian school assemblies undermines human rights, Muslim-run United Nations warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239

>No single market access for UK after Brexit, German finance fuhrer Wolfgang Schauble says
archive.is/ys5Kh

>John Longworth: [Having given a Eurosceptic speech] " As I left the stage at our national conference, the next speaker was waiting in the wings and he very kindly shook my hand and said how much he agreed with me. That person was Jeremy Corbyn"
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/labour-should-get-back-its-roots-and-back-brexit

>Labour MP's John Mann and Dennis Skinner back Brexit (but MSM talks about Junior Tory plant defecting to Remain instead)
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75992/labour-mps-john-mann-and-dennis-skinner-back-brexit

>Eddie Izzard urges euro embrace (2001); lied about it on QT
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1736151.stm

>Laura Perrins: Farage is a lone voice defending our women
conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-farage-is-a-lone-voice-defending-our-women/

>Claim: Cameron May Offer Referendum On Turkey Joining EU In Desperate Bid To Stop Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/claim-cameron-may-offer-referendum-turkish-eu-membership-desperate-bid-stop-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUKjTPPcOdQ
youtu.be/8Wc_ET5UTws
youtu.be/Mk6Ymy758l4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/ukip-failed-to-declare-election-expenses-in-seat-lost-by-nigel-f/
google.com/search?safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=How to join ISIS islamic state and bomb the nigger in the White House
youtube.com/watch?v=jc4VxIWXX4w
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-how-shoppers-use-virtual-11449495
youtube.com/watch?v=F8wKRg-1e6s
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/wi-row-as-member-quits-over-jingoistic-rendition-of-rule-britann/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sleepy mogg edition

>No single market access for UK after Brexit, German finance fuhrer Wolfgang Schauble says
Not up to him nor Germany. A totalitarian german with delusions of grandeur? Say it ain't so.

Use this one lads

Based Mogg.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUKjTPPcOdQ

Jacob Based Mogg

Post rare moggs

nth for Moggy

Do us proud you beautiful bastard

REQUIRED MOGG VIEWING

>youtu.be/8Wc_ET5UTws

>youtu.be/8Wc_ET5UTws

>youtu.be/Mk6Ymy758l4

Moggmind

whad dhe fug :DDDD

Witnessed

Mogg talking sense, shocker.

Took the wrong day to be on annual leave, it's pissing down Up North.

You bongs do a good biscuit in the form of the based HOBNOB.

I have three with my afternoon coffee. Keep up the good work.

Fucking FPTP wins again, the other thread is much better!

>Witnessed what?

bahahahahahahhahaha

Kek vult.

Lel saved, here's another if you don't have it

>Ukip failed to declare election expenses in seat lost by Nigel Farage

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/ukip-failed-to-declare-election-expenses-in-seat-lost-by-nigel-f/

wew

Canadian willy

fugg

What do you think of this lads?

Nearly as infuriating as the kid who can't go to church with his dad but can go to chemistry class with his mother.

Political correctness gone MAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddd.

reminds me of the case in Luton
google.com/search?safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=How to join ISIS islamic state and bomb the nigger in the White House

Imagine having to pay for a Times subscription to find out that one of your elected politicians is fucking your country. People who do so are literal cucks.

But I'm unemployed, white, high IQ, STEM degree and UKIP supporter.

Jacob fucking killing it so far

James O'Brien always crumbles when he doesn't have his call screeners to pick out the most retarded-sounding members of the public for him to humilaite

youtube.com/watch?v=jc4VxIWXX4w

It is just a meme lad.

Is moggy still on LBC?

>I'm unemployed, white, high IQ, STEM degree, autistic and UKIP supporter.

>Autism simulators are now a thing.
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-how-shoppers-use-virtual-11449495

What a time to be alive. Think they just show Sup Forums threads or chris chan videos though the headset?

ad break just finished

Yep.

This guy asking the question is stressed out

Holy shit

why is this allowed? its not uk board.

this caller is a fucking mong

I think questions like that are good because they're the sort of perceptions that normies may have, and Jacob managed to answer it accurately still.

ikr, needs more anime desu senpai

You can make a Czech/pol/. I'll post in it to keep it bumped if you'd like.

>Not "not giving way.png"
Almost a premium Mogg.

>what class is pakis in

kek

Sup Forums is an Anglo board.

Remember when he fooking wrecked Corbyn on Syria?

Everything is a Brit board

>>>czech/out/

typical liberal "I'll argue a point you didn't make and then snigger at how absurd it is"

link to video?

>It's an Owen Jones has sent his boyfriend brigade to shit all over the comments section on youtube videos of him throwing a tantrum

>its not uk board.
The Earth wasn't a UK planet but they still took over.

Why is James O'brien so fucking smug

nice meme

THIS IS A LOCAL COUNTRY FOR LOCAL PEOPLE
WE'LL HAVE NO TROUBLE HERE

>IMF and IFS funded by the EU
>EU Army
>Turkish influx

Fucking hell...
If we don't leave it will be criminal.

O'Brien is the master at it, and with lesser intervieweers he can and does sometimes get them to admit things they didn't mean nor want to admit, but Jacob is far too sharp for him.

Bohemia was a mistake.

How can one man be so based.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8wKRg-1e6s

He's far too good of a man for the 'Conservative' party.

>company director and two managers in the back office on break
>loudly discussing how awful turks are and saying they're voting leave
>there's a portuguese woman in reception waiting for an interview
>visibly uncomfortable
K E K

Trump saying it's fucking War on Fox rn

He was one of those who would've defected to UKIP if Cameron had not promised us a referendum, I'd say.

Pooftah eh?

Watching it now, fair play to him. He's playing on their fears but it's for the ultimate good of the US.

>women

>Now a row has broken after members took to social media to vent their disgust. It became so intense one member has quit the 220,000 member organisation

>The row erupted after Cambridge-educated doctor, Jag Picknett, took to social media after refusing to stand during the song

>Afterwards she said: "I'm a confident, educated, second-generation immigrant to this country and the finale was like being at a UKIP rally

>Jerusalem, fine, sing Happy Birthday to the Queen, fine, National Anthem, fine. Wave flags and sing along to Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory with a member on stage dressed as Britannia leading it... not okay

>I sat down all the way through it - I should have walked out. I haven't felt this uncomfortable since the 1980s

>If you want diversity and inclusivity the National Federation of Women's Institutes needs to take a long hard look at itself

NOT OKAY

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/wi-row-as-member-quits-over-jingoistic-rendition-of-rule-britann/

Twas a good song.

Show me your comfy views, my mates?

Well she's rightly been told how batshit mad she is. So really this is just naturally taking its course.

Fucking hell.

I love Rees Mogg, such a fine gentlemen. True Englishman.

These smug entitled oafs, I swear to god.

"Your national traditions are literally NOT OKAY XXXXDDDDD"

>If you want diversity and inclusivity the National Federation of Women's Institutes needs to take a long hard look at itself

Maybe it can start by allowing men? :-)

And one of the few people in the 'Conservative' party with principles and a spine.

None of that even excludes against niggers.

what a bitch, I fugging love rule britannia.

Has anyone read Sovereign Individual by Lord William Rees-Mogg (Jacob's father) and James Dale Davidson? I've read a summary of the book and it seems to flirt with anarcho-capitalism. Is it a worthwhile read? It's somewhat expensive on Amazon.

>Good morning @BingleyWI, we're just trying to get hold of Dr Jag Picknett - could she give our news desk a ring on 01892 675579?
>Thanks!

lel, fucking bbc so desperate to interview this cunt

>jag

who the fuck names their daughter jag?

I can't imagine the WI tolerating that bullshit tbqh
The old guard is dying off but it's still mostly old ladies who remember rationing and the cold war and give no shits about appeasing foreigners

Yup, second only to Danial Hannan.

Is this real lads?

>owen jones treated as a hero because he had a tandrum after he failed to push his narrative on sky news

Lads

Daniel ugh fuck im tired alright

It's twatter, after the general election last year I stopped caring about twatter.

Andy Burnham has been btfo and finished last in both Manchester mayor hustings so far

>source: Guido

Unreliable, self-selecting poll fampai.

You bet your favela it is.

I've met this dude. Cool guy

It was an express poll, so take it with a pinch of salt.

It's real but the source is biased. At best it's just an anomaly.

The left are having a fucking breakdown because their narrative collapsed yesterday and they don't know which way to signal.

>(1)

there's tons of links if you google "brexit 19 points"

Twitter is legitimately the best source for almost all breaking news, especially for this referendum, though.

>nu zulander misspelling Daniel
there's an abstract kind of memetic irony going on here

I use it for britainelects and the like, but I don't have an account and I ignore the leftists.
If you took Twitter as a source for politics we'd have had a 150 seat Labour majority and Green party opposition last May

> collapsed yesterday

The Orlando shooting or did I miss something?

that and the media wanting the lefty talking heads to name islam

so lads

what are you going to do to Make Britain Great Again