Name one good mainstream rock album from this decade

Name one good mainstream rock album from this decade.

Define mainstream

/thread

This album is like the reincarnation of Slint and Unwound, with Spirit of Eden and Pink Moon-like tracks all meshed into Radiohead-style artistry.

Define rock

Nickelback - No Fixed Address

As long as we're setting the bar at "good"

Define good

He said rock music, assholes

kek

this

Although I think it got overrated due to his death (it really shouldn't have taken him dying for people to realize wtf the album's themes were), but I am pretty sure Blackstar already is going to go down as the most unanimous AOTY 2016 (every place, even here seems to say so by majority opinion), and thus will probably go down as one of the more memorable records of the 2010s.

*blocks the path*

Gatekeeping bullshit

This is another one. 2010 so it still counts

seconded

go easy on me

GAMMA KNIFE

I’ve heard the radio play the singles of these before, so these.

b8

Salad Days

Pretty much it desu

Bowie is old school legendary artist, doesn't really count as much. Great record ofc but I think OP is looking for bands that really got established in the 00s-10s and released their defining records this decade. So QOTSA, Bowie, Swans dropped amazing albums but they've also are long time well known veterans.

tame impala desu

Silence Yourself

not a good album desu. very unfocused, some tracks are good, some are fucking awful, and honestly, the only reason people don't recognize that is because they don't want to feel disappointment for the huge hype the album created

still hate him as a person though

is this another zooey deschanel?

This. Also pic related

not mainstream

the only thing posted ITT that's mainstream is which is not rock
bowie is a mainstream artist but this album is only popular among hipsters

He fucked your girl?

>tame impala
>not mainstream
It hit 34 and 14 in the USA and U.K. Sales charts. That's mainstream retard.

epic xD