Gibs feminist brownie points

>gibs feminist brownie points

What a fucking cuck.

independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/andy-murray-wimbledon-sexist-question-post-match-press-conference-defeat-loss-sam-querrey-a7837866.html

Fucking english language, if what question were asked in my native language, the word player would have a gender, hence no confusion.

>Fucking English language
>if what question were asked in my native language
>if what

You had one job, Kuntz

YASSSSSSSS MURRAY

*that

why are scots such fucking cucks?

Too bad no one in that press conference listened because he has the personality of a napkin

Because they're generally lefty fannies.

I think what I find particularly embarrassing about this is how desperate people are to blabber on about "muh casual sexism"

What argument, you fat fucking ape?

To be fair either of the Williams sisters could beat the fuck out of him in the locker room

they are both wrong bc serena is a man.

heheh. """""man"""""

pure clickbait

Fuck off Murray

so brave!

>engcucks
Disgusting country desu

It's so forced too, you know they're talking about male tennis specifically, you know there is no disrespect intended, do they even specifiy "women's tennis" when a question like that is the other way around, what are you being a try-hard for?

Murray's uses it to make up for his shit personality

It's so autistically pedantic of him to make that "correction". I'd find it humourous if he wasn't getting so much praise from the press for getting one over "casual sexism". Seriously, Murray knew exactly what the journalist was asking him, but he had to be a cunt and humiliate him for muh equality, as if anyone actually watches female tennis anyway. The only reason men watch it is for the sweaty women, lets be honest lads.

how would the question be asked in german?

don't know how exactly but the difference would be clear.
spieler = male player
spielerin = female player

in dutch it would be clear too
speler = male player
speelster = female player

thanks for that, clogbro

a WHOLE THREAD OF BETA MALE KEKS, BUTTHURT ABOUT A MAN WHO HAD A DECENT UPBRINGING. tHREAD, WHY WERE YOUR PARENTS SUCH CUNTS??

TypoFags BTFO

It's in their blood to be cucks. They've been cucked by England for centuries.

It's simply a consequence of the English language though. There's no casual sexism inferred in that gentleman's question.

I'm trying to learn German right now, how many words are gender-neutral? The thing I like least about learning new languages is when the same word has slighted altered male/female versions and I've noticed that with German. English sort of has that but it's not the same.

Why are you so triggered by this? He wasn't wrong.

It was unnecessary

Why is it expected that all athletes are charismatic and enjoy talking to the media? Why does the media feel so entitled?
Most athletes are autistic anyway.

It wasn't unnecessary

Of course it was. Why the fuck did Murray feel it was required to qualify that fella's question, as if somehow the room and the entire audience are unaware that the Williams sisters are Americans and have reached Wimbledon semis?

Is it now important, in English, to clarify exactly which gender you're referring to when asking a question?

I don't even watch this semenslurping sport anymore but I can't believe Sam Querrey is still playing and he's somehow qualified for the Wimbledon.

>do they even specifiy "women's tennis" when a question like that is the other way around
Yeah, they do.

>we shouldn't expect professional journalists to make accurate statements
Why do you think this?

he wasn't making a statement, he was asking a question, you dumb cunt

Would've knocked Murray out cold if I was that guy asking the question, you know what he's talking about you dull SCAM ffs

It was clear who and what he was referring to with his question. Not everyone is a dull autist who needs spoonfeeding.

END of THREAD basically

Pure desperation.
>It was clear

Are you contending that journalists shouldn't be accurate in there questioning? And yes I mean every word. Accuracy is important. Maybe not to you.

It wasn't important to specify gender in that context, unless you're a retard who needs spoonfeeding, which evidently you are.

>muh SJW's
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

state of you cunts.

imagine actually getting upset at what he said, lmao. genuinely tragic

why are you getting upset at what people said?

state of you mate.

so why are you getting upset at what people said?

state of you

>being this upset

lmao

Which is more plausible?

A) The journalist didn't feel the need to specify the gender because he is talking about the men's game.

B) The journalist deliberately chose to ignore the successes of female players, presumably due to patriarchal bias.

this is feminism

Shit, mate. You can't use fucking logic and reasoning like this

fucking state of you lad

Fucking embarrassing. You think we should roll over and let SJWs have their pedantic point scoring? Beta male cuck.

>still crying at words

>Is it now important, in English
well as Hans pointed out , it's already important in every other language

wow a british person is a cuck? who would've guessed

We're not talking about every other language We're talking about in this context yesterday.

I dont get it. he's talking to a male tennis player about a male tennis league, why did andy correct him?

Because he wanted social media jerks to shower him with praise

That's quite esoteric user, usually we say what we mean. Literally.

>can only repeat 'the state of you'

inb4 the state of you

>the state of this thread

>laugh at right-wingers seething at murray saying 2 words
>Y-Y-yOU'RE SUPSET!!!!!!!!!1!!

pottery.

YAASSS, U SLAY GIRL!

>wasting my time reading this thread
>state of me

>these delicious tears

what am i supposed to be crying about again?

he's autistic