Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N42PSXEEQvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*GADOOOSH*

>Floyd playing the "fans can't fight for you" card
That's how you know he's got irreversibly BTFO

>UFC fags think their gloves are magic for muh tough guys

Floyd is going to school you white bois

You know you can stop now, right? Coral Springs has learned his lesson m8. He doesn't even spam Schaub pics anymore

show me a body

Lol why is Barhop Splooge representing MMA on the Showtime commentary team?

I'm just saying its becoming the thing you hated man. Let's just stop with the Schaub spamming altogether

make floyd dancing

Because Showtime wants to make MMA look as bad as possible. So what better thing to do with then harder Schaub

>you will never make your dad as teary-eyed and proud of you as Dana is of Conor

Is he even going to make it till NY? I'm concerned for his health

Dance for me nigger
*continues the plantation jig*

Fucking kek

>Getting heemed buy a Brazilian jiu-jitsu guy when you're known for your great striking

rooting for Overeem is hard because he is always on the cusp of dishing out or receiving a massive heem

I miss the old shark in the ring Overeem

His new wait and counter strike strategy just seems so underwhelming in the UFC

that duffee tard striking

That's exactly why I love the guy. His hands were so fucking low against Werdum though, he was really asking for it the whole fight

This was 10 horse steaks a day overeem. Hes getting up there in age and hes been up there in fight years for a long time. I still root for him everytime

yeah I'll definitely watch until he decides to retire. I hope he gets to to hold the belt before then.

that's the same fucking shit he tried against bigfoot that got him KTFO'd

i mean, fighting werdum as a professional you gotta know that clinch is coming if you get too close

cant-let-you-get-close.webm

Never really rated Werdum's striking but that was actually a pretty nice combo.

What happened to Todd Duffee anyway? Did he really get put on the shelf by Dadbod Frank Mir? I remember I had money on him for that fight too lol

Better than ____

Conor

Any money team in here?

Not gonna happen,bro

spend all fucking day listening to schuab and that funny voiced boxer talk shit

just to watch conor and floyd yell at each other with no mic's

wew

His ab is thicker than my arm

>you're still not smoking cigarettes you fucking goof.webm

Has he had an injury yet

I can't imagine having this guy as my boss, that'd just be awful

>floyd literally can't read

He got usada'd and injuries. Hes never going to be relevant again, could hardly say he was relevant before.

based tom poster

He looked like he was primed for a great HW run 2bh

hopefully his coke isnt too pure

i feat for his heart if so

Which way you wanna go? On your face or on your back?

>Foreshadowing

>you've been taking a healthy dose of medication your entire life

top lel

thats some real milliondollarextreme esque shit
im actually sure its a homage, if you made it top job its funny as hell

For sure 100% Eddie Alvarez is one of the OGs of the sport, someone who's the GOAT and in MMA's mount Rushmore and Conor just MURKED him maaaannnn

He had a shit chin and alot of injuries. He was quite the athletic speciman though

youtu.be/N42PSXEEQvo

Sneak peak into the New York press conference

Btw, Joanna is full of shit and would never have fought Valentina

Seriously nigga ? You don't know the best pasta this site has ever seen ?

Anyone have webms of Joann's TDD and her ground grappling?

>Joanna is full of shit and would never have fought Valentina

It's called marketing

Yeah but she is now just an empty threat making DO NOTHING BITCH

Only haters like you think like that
>she proposed a dight that she knew won't happen
>what a coward
What casuals see
>she wanted to save the show by fighting at a last minute but stupid comission won't let her
>she's so brave

That whole situation was win/win for her , even if the fight happened and she had lost it would not be a big deal

>Still seething about Joanna

how does floyd know that conor hit a girl in his younger days?

>how does a wife beater know that a fellow wife beater beat a girl in his younger days?
Takes one to know one :^)

She was never gonna risk her undefeated record for a meme fight against someone who's beaten her already.

Who has never hit a girl in kindergarten or elementary school ?

I think she would, she does't think of Valentina as of somebody who will always defeat her after losing only decisions 10 years ago, in a different sport

>she does't think of Valentina as of somebody who will always defeat her
Valentina is better than her everywhere

I actually hit my mom once, right on the money, still haunts me to today

did she cum at least?

shut the fuck up, fag

he's paying out to anyone with dirt and proof

shoot him an email if you got a good story to share about goobs
it can literally make you rich
(he's paying anywhere from a gouple of g's up to a couple hundred thousand for good provable conor dirt)

Is that his actual face? I'm another lith, by the way

always knew you were beta scum

do most lithuanians have fucked up asymmetrical faces?

>Hey, Floyd? You know how Conor's a dad? Well, he's having kids and they ain't twins
>My name? Oh, umm

She probably is, but you don't get to be a champion with mindset like that, thinking that there are people you cannot defeat

don't people with symmetrical faces have a high chance of being mentally retarded, or is that a myth? is it even possible to have a symmetrical face?

>I-i-im another lith, b-by the -w-w-way
Sure you are.

yup, I'm way uglier than him, though

Why do you have shirtless pics of another man saved on your computer? Are you gay?

Overeem actually having his hands in a proper position there. Today if somebody charged him like that they might just knock him out.

Yeah, the whole thing has the UFC's fingerprints all over it. Makes Nunes look bad for pulling out when another champ stumps for the fight on short notice. Don't blame Joanna for grabbing easy Dana Points tho

You know what, I gotta give it to Gooby. He really stole the show last night.

Cringed hard when Floyd did his "hard work!" pantomime and there was like one lady in the crowd going "dedi-dedication..!" under a sea of boos

rekt

Fight will be shit but this is somewhat enjoyable

do you have the other webms of her TDD?

Does anyone give a fuck about WMMA?

Yeah, I'm the one that made them. Watching her ride out the slam attempt was pretty impressive

kek'd heartily

It's okay. Would I be disappointed if they'll just axe the whole women's division? Nope

i think that's a myth. facial symmetry is possible though rare.

i have a silly Sup Forums tier theory about it, that facial asymmetry in a population has some degree of correlation with intelligence, higher time preference, elevated consciousness, and capacity for civilization. like unmixed subsaharan blacks have a greater tendency toward facial symmetry and are obviously lacking in those qualities relative to other populations. and there are also very ancient depictions of christ as having asymmetrical features representing the father-son duality contained within a single personage. and this dual nature is ideally embodied by man. and there are lots of other depictions cross culturally of foundational culture heroes being comprised of two asymmetric but mutually constitutive elements (like fuxi-nuwa, the hermaphroditic adam-eve of the gnostic gospel and various mystical traditions, odin, lots of early gods in pagan mythologies). there's also this very old idea that our perceptual faculties and accuracy are very important to our ability to create and asymmetry is found in other animals as a feature to enhance certain senses (like owls have asymmetrical ears to help locate prey). so it might have some association with spatial intelligence (since its most notable in the eyes generally) and the ability to mentally abstract and manipulate objects which is important for mechanical innovation.

just some loosely linked ideas on the subject.

tl;dr

Why does Floyd carry that bag around with a single stack of cash and a singe cheque in it?

>there are people IN THIS GENERAL, IN THIS THREAD, that unironically THOUGHT Andrade was going to beat Joanna.

no NOOOOOOOOOO

read it plz

Who would ever think such a thing?

HARDY WORK!!!

ur gimmick sucks desu

>Look at the fucking state of her
>Joanna is finished
>THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR PICKS AFTER THE WEIGH INS LMAO

what is she pointing to?