I just realised that the WORLD CUP is less than a year away

I just realised that the WORLD CUP is less than a year away.

Will we get another meme like 7-1 or was that a once in a lifetime meme?

No, only one week. Welcome team Germany

Are you implying that 2014 was almost 4 years ago?

which also implies that 1998 was almost 20 years ago.

>tfw didn't lose a final this year

>under 19s in the final
>Under 20s win the final
>Under 17s win the final

It's all set for us to win and dominate for the next 7/8 years

The old Polo Grounds sort of looks like a Pesapallo field

Just give us the trophy already

where did all the time go lads?

Most people have been bettering themselves, enjoying life, many of them found a life partner during this time. Others have been posting anthropomorphic frogs on a Laotian miniature ship forum. Which group do you belong to, user?

both.

>tfw I'll be on Sup Forums for 3 world cups

fuck sake

Me too user....me too

Just give us the trophy already

>tfw going to miss the entirety of the World Cup because I have to take the Bar Exam in July

Hold me bros.

Unironically the first, minus the life partner part tho

Graduated uni, got a nice job with cool working colleagues, got really in shape (never looked better) and had some nice adventures with girls

I did kinda had my heart broken as well last year, but I got over it and now developed a "fuck bitches" attitude which is the best attitude ever. My self-worth and self-confidence really skyrocketed during the last few years.

I do still have my slight autistic traits and am still going on Sup Forums (but at least I dropped Sup Forums and Sup Forums) regularly after work, but meh, nobody's perfect.

*blocks you're path*

>dropped the two best boards and kept the worst

Top kek

>russia followed by qatar

going to be a very shit 5 years

hopefuly the host after that will be good

i'd like japan or korea or usa to host it

pls no more 3rd world shit holes

Nah, Sup Forums became really unbearable during the US election last year.
It was always edgy, but occasionally you could still have a serious discussion about some things.

Now that board is filled with braindead, Alex Jones watching Trumptards with a collective cuckold fetish who make fun of SJWs being snowflakes while getting triggered as fuck by the slightest opposing view themselves.
It's a mess over there, sad! (as their "god emperor" would say)

And Sup Forums basically became a copy of Sup Forums

>this post
>that flag

makes sense

Spain are gonna walk it

I'm definitely right-leaning myself and will likely vote for AfD in September, but these people over there are for the most part just embarrassingly stupid and misinformed desu

And they also seem sexually repressed as hell with a genuine hatred for women.
They're basically the male answer to fat tumblr feminists.

>And Sup Forums basically became a copy of Sup Forums

Yea let's pretende spuh isn't a copy of pol too.

more like this
*blocks our path*

Geniunely envious, lad. I'll probably off myself in the next years.

Difference being that whenever someone tries to hijack a thread and turn it into Sup Forums on here, usually half the thread attacks him on that and tells him to go back to Sup Forums

2nd
lol?

What will be the highlight of 2018 lads?

It doesn't really matter. The habitus is pretty much the same.

Start working out and get a job m8

Those things really helped me.

Also, learn that a woman doesn't define your self-worth (if that's your problem), I unfortunately first had to go through an in hindsight illogical, stupid relationship to realize this, but it's true.
And ironically, if you develop an attitude where you don't desperately seek the attention of girls, they will start getting more interested in you.
If only I knew that earlier....

/r9k/ invaded the board

How to motivate myself and actually stick with working out is the problem. Also getting a job is easier said than done. But not all hope is lost yet, I'd say.
>if you develop an attitude where you don't desperately seek the attention of girls, they will start getting more interested in you.
lol I purposely try to go out of my way to avoid them but that doesn't help. One actually has to make a move.

Hoping something along those lines....

le pacey black wingers peak at 20
you're going nowhere laddy lad m8

>How to motivate myself and actually stick with working out is the problem.

Self-disgust is what helped me.

I was classic skinnyfat like 2-3 years ago and embarrassed as fuck when I went to Spain on the beach and looked how much better most guys looked around me.

So I started to work out. The first few weeks are hard and you'll definitely need some discipline but eventually working out just becomes part of your everyday life and then you will actually come to a phase where you're looking forward to it.

And now, without trying to brag, I look fantastic and actually can never wait to take off my shirt (in appropriate places of course)

The important thing is to start, that's the hard part, afterwards it's actually quite easy.

>Also getting a job is easier said than done

Come on, you live in Austria. Your economy is quite healthy AFAIK

>lol I purposely try to go out of my way to avoid them but that doesn't help. One actually has to make a move.

Wait, I'm not saying you should avoid women.
Just don't try to desperately get one to like you. Just live your life and if you meet a girl that you're attracted to, just talk to her normally. If she rejects you, who cares. Just develop an attitute where it's actually her loss for rejecting you and ironically, a rejection will become much less likely.
At least from my experience.

Thanks for the advice, famalam.

Oh and yeah the first few weeks are hard, I always stick with working out a few weeks but then quit.

Where does the time go bros? This is going to be my third World Cup on Sup Forums.

nice blog faggot

Are you guys going to the WC? I think I will for a weekend.

same here
it's specially hard for me since I have only one friend I regularly talk to and he's the last guy you'd convince to start working out

Sup Forums is what you describe but Sup Forums is not a copy of Sup Forums, it's just a board for autistic LARPers, with their autistic generals and there's no interesting conversation about languages and cultures that doesn't deviate to flagposting.

I've given up on that board.

Sup Forums was my first outside Sup Forums experience back in 2011 or something and it was fascinating
I visited last week and it was full of generals made by homos and larping circlejerkers

honestly cant wait to see the victory parade in london

> I dropped Sup Forums
Fucking how? Tell me your ways, master.

i dropped it pretty easily
their memes are too stale for me and the board is 60% generals

>tfw I will likely never feel this feeling

Speaking of other boards:

>go to /n/, hey this is pretty neat as an autist who likes that sort of stuff
>go back a week later
>same threads

of ISIS?

England always with the comedy gold.

Neither ship, I ride alone

very easy when you're German

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

That's what makes it so cozy. I can post a question and I know I cant expect an answer right away but it will likely be waiting for me when I wake in the morning.

>a german has self-disgust
You don't say

May get a scoreline like that, but nothing as incredible as the host nation who live and breathe football losing so ridiculously in the semi-finals.
Even then a 7-1 score is unlikely

Ah yes.. the world cup

He can't play if he's in prison

There'll be more crazy scores when they expand to let in weaker teams.

i was studying for the bar in 2014, watched almost every single game at my apartment. It was lovely.

Pic related, is it really that bad? Be gentle.

can I vindaloo with you guys after >we get knocked out?

am I the only one who's noticed that the usmnt has more huwhite players than the french team?

>he didn't go to graduate school
Keep tightening my pipes, pleb.

Poland will win

this feel i know