Is there anything else like this that I can watch?

Is there anything else like this that I can watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjvTy2u9qxE
youtube.com/watch?v=TVLHU-mF_W4
youtube.com/watch?v=6zcgtR26MWo
youtu.be/bMC57r4PPsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah cartoon network or nickelodeon

That depends on what you mean by "what."

If all animation is the same then I guess me filming myself taking a shit with my phone camera and adding narration on top of it is the same thing as anything ever procuced in the world of cinema.

Watch Jin Roh for true animated kino

Roujin Z.

its actually good too unlike the dogshit in your OP

Angel cop

>le 80s american hollywood action schlock
neck yourself redditor

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

>Prime Ridley Scott Kino
>Bad

Only one Redditor here, and it's (you)

This

t. started browsing Sup Forums well after it was invaded by reddit

Have you ever considered not visiting an anime site if you are so triggered by anime?

>Good things like Initial D First Stage, Redline, Legend of the Galactic Redpills, Satoshi Kon films, Ghost in the Shell, etc mixed in with trash like Madoka and One Punch Meme

This is a bad image and you should feel bad.

why does this trigger Sup Forumsedditors so much?

Well the plot was pretty darn basic, I guess I like the old-time futuristic look, the sci-fi elements, and the general aesthetic.

Saw that already man, really enjoyed it too.

thanks, I'll look into it

I'll have a look at this too.

Little does Sup Forums know, but I'm a Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /d/, /u/, and /gif/ crossboarder. I am your worst nightmare.

Stranger Things

>Well the plot was pretty darn basic, I guess I like the old-time futuristic look, the sci-fi elements, and the general aesthetic.
Here's a list of some cyberpunk anime.

Because it's an intentionally disingenuous image. You have something like Satoshi Kon's Paprika sandwiched between two shit flavour-of-the-month meme series.

How are any of the anime surrounding Paprika "flavor of the month"?

Nice, thanks for that man.

OP might also want to check out some live-action Japanese cyberpunk.

>Tetsuo
>Tetsuo 2: Body Hammer
>Tetsuo 3: The Bullet Man
>Burst City
>Electric Dragon 80,000v
>Gunhed
>Death Powder
>Hellevator: The Bottled Fools
>Naked Blood

>JoJo
>Hellsing
>One Punch Man

Did you even have to ask?

Cut the moralizing bullshit you communist scumbag

The JoJo TV shows have been running since 2012. Hellsing is, at least in the West, considered a classic. One Punch Man is still popular and talked about.

"Flavor of the month" does not mean "I don't like this."

JoJo isn't as good as the manga and has bought in a fanbase of plebs who try to inject it into every conversation, One Punch Man again isn't as good as the manga and stopped being interesting after the first episode, and Madoka is overrated shit for teenagers who wanted an edgier Sailor Moon.

This is irrelevant.

>Quality in relation to the source isn't relevant

Back to with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjvTy2u9qxE

youtube.com/watch?v=TVLHU-mF_W4

bravo nolan

You said they're "flavor of the month," and they're not. Your opinion on their quality or their fanbases is not relevant to your claim.

>Flavour of the month taken to literally mean four weeks of time

I don't know if you're being intentionally abstruse or are genuinely autistic. Either way, take your shit-tier tastes elsewhere.

You're counting a series that's been active since 2012 and a series from the early 00s that's considered a classic.

I never said anything about my tastes, and "shit taste" is a meme anyway.

Damn that looks cool as fuck, like some old 80s cyberpunk. Definitely gonna watch that.

>Shit taste is a meme

Spoken like a true shit taste pleb.

One Punch was funny though

>>The JoJo TV shows have been running since 2012
It's been an incredibly popular and influential manga series since the late 1980s. Western casuals only started watching it a couple years ago. Certainly not in 2012, when it started. All those shows are recent fads.

>>>/Facebook/

Blade Runner.

>le "tolerable" anime weebs go nuts for because normies like it too so it helps them legitimize their shit taste for liking anime at all

Just put a gun barrel in your mouth and end it already.

Japan never fails to make me laugh with the politics in their "edgier" anime's. It's always some "America has fallen, and Japan is the gleaming citadel!" old "Grorious Nippon Empire" fantasy they constantly try to keep up to seem relevant on a global level.

>Vietnam was just for America to test out its new advanced weaponry!

Lmao

What's wrong, tourist? Too scared to ask Sup Forums?

like this you mean the same kind of movie or anime?

If you want to watch something similar I suggest Paprika.

If you want to watch animekino I suggest Monster or Mushishi.

Why do Sup Forumsnons always get offended when people don't post these threads on Sup Forums, but then also get offended when they do?

Because the Sup Forumsutists don't want to admit that Sup Forums is a containment board.

Dont waste your time with anything that came out in recent years since its mostly fanservice shit for permavirgin faggots.

Watch these if you want to watch good shit:

-Beck
-Ghibli Movies
-GTO
-Hajime no Ippo
-Paranoia Agent
-Major
-Kino no Tabi
-HanTsuki
-Death Note
-Nodame Cantabile
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
-Detroit Metal City
-Trigun
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Mushishi
-Hunter x Hunter
-Speed Grapher
-Petshop of Horrors
-Tokyo Godfathers
-Black Lagoon
-Monster
-Master Keaton
-Tokyo Godfathers
-Paprika
-Legend of the Galactic Heroes
-Baccano
-Sword of the Stranger

Because they're mentally ill

>Dont waste your time with anything that came out in recent years since its mostly fanservice shit for permavirgin faggots.
So is that why only a single one of the shows I'm watching from this season has any notable amounts of fanservice in it? This idea that today's anime is nothing but fanservice or is a myth.

Shit taste is a meme autistic retard, it's an oxymoron, that you can't even tell that shows that everything this website does falls way above your head.

Because Sup Forums has better taste in anime than those moeshit-worshipping autists.

There are some gems now and then like Psycho-Pass, but most of the show released every season are fanservice bullshit with most of the cast being all-girls to give permavirgin nerds something to obsess about and jerk off.

Have you come to terms with your homosexuality yet?

These are myths. You don't watch today's anime beyond a few shows here and there that get popular enough for casuals to know about them, and the rest is just assumptions.

>entry level
>good taste

t. Sup Forumseddit

>Death Powder

youtube.com/watch?v=6zcgtR26MWo

Top tier kino

>This mad at being called out on having shit taste

There's a hot new website you can go to if you want a safe space where no-one will call you out on having stunted aesthetic/philosophical/intellectual sensibilities, its name begins with an "R".

Have you come to terms with your cripplingly low aesthetic standards yet?

Jesus Christ, that fucking face. If ever there was a golden example of bad stylisation, this is it.

>i unironically think in Sup Forums memes
>what a fucking retard
>hurr durr reddit
>video game reaction picture
Spoken like a true mouthbreather.
Fucking cancer.

I dont wat todays anime period.

The only new shit I´ve watched the las 4 years or so were Mushishi 2nd season and Psycho-Pass.

Just grab any picture of the seasonal new series and you will notice how 70% of the new series are fanservice shit (by fanservice I mean mostly girl cast, not necesarily lewd) 20% kiddie shit and 10% seinen with a crappy premise.

Defend your hobby all you want, but I bet my balls that you jerk off to cartoons on a daily basis.

Goresoaked 80's anime OVAs.

Start with MD Geist I guess.

You just want more Seras.

>Not knowing Metal Slug

Keep confirming you don't belong here, why don't you?

>I dont wat todays anime period.
What you think today's anime is and what it actually is are two very different things.

>Just grab any picture of the seasonal new series and you will notice--
And here it comes. It's almost always the same story. People just look at a season chart for five seconds and jump to conclusions based on preconceptions, memes and assumptions, never actually watching anything.

Like I said, out of all the shows I'm watching this season only a single one has any notable amount of fanservice. A few of the rest have a little bit that's barely worth pointing out.

Having an all-female cast is not fanservice.

>Defend your hobby all you want, but I bet my balls that you jerk off to cartoons on a daily basis.
Where did I ever so much as imply that I do that?

>knowing about video games
When did Sup Forumsermin start assuming they're welcome here?

Is the Sup Forums mod, dare I say it, our guy?

>Having an all-female cast is not fanservice.

Yes, it is.

The whole point of an all female cast is to entince permavigin faggots like you into watching a shitty series with a shitty story just because it has "cute" characters that they "fall in love" with.

>Yes, it is.
By no reasonable definition of the word does an all-female cast mean fanservice.

>The whole point of an all female cast is to entince permavigin faggots like you into watching a shitty series with a shitty story just because it has "cute" characters that they "fall in love" with.
This is just your delusion.

Matrix animated shorts- Tron animated series

I really don't, Hellsing has some of the least attractive stylings I've ever seen. I tried to give it a fair shake, but the visuals coupled with the boilerplate Nazi vampire plot straight out of a tabletop RPG supplement wasn't doing anything for me.

I can never decide if MD Geist is terrible or a work of genius, but I do love that soundtrack.

youtu.be/bMC57r4PPsw

>Metal Slug
>Sup Forums

At least 20 years before their time.

Fanservice is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience.

All girl casts (which nowadays series like that are released by the dozens) main purpose is to please the audience.

This practice increased in popularit with the success of shit like K-On where fans obsessed with the cast and eat al the shitty merchandise even if it was a crappy series.

Releasing a crappy all girl cast series is more profitable than releasing a proper, well thought serious anime because the main consumer base consists of permavirgin loser men that think that 2D girls are better than 3D and are just waiting for the next girl to be their waifu even if the series is shit.

I legit love both of the OVAs. Probably because I saw them as a kid in the 90's.
I'm pushing 30 and I watched them the other week and I still adored every second.
Dubbed.

The 'One Punch Man' intro on repeat

Same. I just turned 29 and there's something pleasingly cheesy about them.

On a more concrete level I work in illustration and I love the very unique mechanical designs of the MD Geist universe.

>All girl casts (which nowadays series like that are released by the dozens) main purpose is to please the audience.
Or so you assume, because you can't fathom the idea of people liking things you don't and having motivations that you don't ascribe to them. Because you are a narcissist.

>even if it was a crappy series
In your opinion. Also, it was popular outside of the male otaku strawman demographic you've constructed.

>Releasing a crappy all girl cast series is more profitable than releasing a proper, well thought serious anime
Sound! Euphonium has an almost entirely female cast but also an absurd level of production and filmmaking quality, and a serious story. The attention to detail is probably unprecedented in TV anime history, maybe the history of anime in general.

You people don't watch anime, you just sit around telling each other stories about it, which become more and more detached from reality.

Ok, man, whatever you say.
You dont have to justify your hobby to anyone or search for validation if you are comfortable dying a permavirgin loser.

Go jerk off now.

Yep, there's something really charming about MD Geist. You can tell that there's a real punk rock "fuck you this is my idea we're rolling with it make it 45 minutes long see if I give a shit" attitude there. Beautiful.

and yeah, the designs are great. Especially that crazy mech soldier Geist fights at the end of the first OVA that has 3 different forms.

also: I'm embarrassed I've never seen Genocyber, which is apparently also great and made by the same dude.

You're the one talking about masturbation, not me.

If anime was "your hobby" too, maybe you wouldn't be so deeply ignorant of it.

Aeon Flux (series, not movie)

evangelion FUCKING SUCKS

Pleb

I love Geist's modified mech suit. It's beautiful.

Oh, and you'll need a strong stomach for Genocyber. The level of sickening graphic violence is off the charts even for the 80's, including children dying onscreen.

Ideon: Be Invoked did it better years earlier.

I've seen it 3 times and I still don't get or remember shit about what it's actually about. After watching Shin Godzilla I wanna watch it again.
It's so good, but it's so far up it's own ass I want to hate it but I can't because it's so bananas and fantastic.

>Ideon
Also two movies I need to watch.

browsing the Sup Forums catalog sure proves your point man

now go ahead and masturbate to your chinese cartoons

Holy shit dude you just blew my mind, psychological science fiction from 80/81, thank you so much for the rec.

>It's another entry level anime recommendation thread on Sup Forums
dude have you heard of cowbot beboop and studio gib-lee??????

Sup Forums is completely irrelevant. They don't make anime, they don't tell the industry what to do, they are not the target audience.

>now go ahead and masturbate to your chinese cartoons
You are the one talking about masturbation. You are projecting.

>it's an Sup Forums gets triggered by manime episode
moeshit belongs in the fucking trash, accept it

Moeshit doesn't mean anything.

>Sup Forums is completely irrelevant. They don't make anime, they don't tell the industry what to do, they are not the target audience.

Sup Forums is good evidence of how the average anime consumer is nowadays.

A pathetic, permavirgin loser that obsesses with 2D drawn girls.

And before you say strawman this, strawman that.
This is like that in Japan too, but on a much bigger scale and its one of the main reasons their birthrate is dropping like crazy.