Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugh

Who /sourdough/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

Joe butchering the word 'Chimera' was one of the most painful things to listen to.

>"He is 'shimeric'? What does that mean, Jaime?"

Is Joe Rogan "to intelligent" for Sup Forums?

joe is like the cool uncle i never had, fuck you all

I'm waiting on the next one after the newest Tom Papa episode.

DUDE

HE REALLY BLOWS MY MIND

The Broccoli Bhagavad is the GOAT tb h

>tfw he made so much money from News Radio it still supports his lifestyle

That jordan peterson interview though. Everyone should be required to watch that

Same man, i almost hate seeing him tainted by being posted on this cesspool

really doubt it, no one has ever heard about News Radio

hes making shitloads of cash from the podcast and UFC tho

it was fucking amazing, and for once it wasn't littered with Joe trailing off all over the place, he asked some questions then let Jordan speak

most of it was about PC culture, SJW's, regressive left, if universities does more harm than good, religion etc.

i don't usually watch Joe Rogan's podcasts because of his inclination to trail off, but i recommend anyone to watch this youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

He said he did 60 million podcast downloads last month in his kevin smith interview. His reach is growing rapidly.

one of the top 5 JRE episodes for sure

It was in syndication for awhile and shut a fuckton of episodes, so he definitely made a ton of money off it, but Onnit and UFC are probably his biggest two breadwinners I'd say.

nigga has like 5 ads before the podcast, thats shitlaods of money

and not even counting all the UFC(which also includes EA money for licensing hes voice in their video games)
lad is set for life doing stuff he loves, im genuinely jelly of him

Which was boring as fuck... Solid year for his podcast, though. I sometimes want to hate Joe, but I can't. He's just a good guy thinking and doing and talking about cool things. I respect him.

why do, i really like the Kevin Smith podcast and i fucking hate Kevin Smith(or at least his movies)

Cause joe brings out interesting qualities in people

Kevin Smith constantly makes fun of himself and his own movies and he's completely 100% honest about everything, if you doubt that watch his Q&A sessions

i think a lot of people hate Kevin Smith cause he seems so completely happy with what he does and the choices he makes, even when they're bad and produce horribly shitty movies

he's also really good at telling stories and his self-deprecating style disarms a lot of listeners

LOVE NEWSRADIO.
Seen every episode. I have no idea why it didn't catch on more.
>Dave Foley
>Phil Hartman
>Andy Dick
>Stephen Root
>Joe Rohan
>The good version of Kathy Griffin but I don't member her name
>Maura Tierney (yow yow)

Awesome cast, great humor, unique setting, fun stories

Why did this not catch on more.

i've watched like 200 episodes

after a while everything about him seemed fake

just want to add to that before anyone else comments on it

yeah i'm certain he embellishes a lot of his stories for comedic effect, take 100% honesty with a grain of salt, he just comes off as "real"

i think some of his "fakeness" is the same reason why he's often a good interviewer, because he reflects the people he speaks with a lot when he agrees with them, it makes people more comfortable and they open up more, but it also makes it seem like Joe is shifty

i don't find it nearly as disgusting as Jimmy Fallon's forced laugh at everything his guests say though, doesn't get faker or worse than that

i think joe "gasping for air" laugh is fake as fuck desu

I hate when people judge other peoples minor character flaws just to have something negative to say. So what if he fakes a laugh here and there. Were all akward to some degree.

unlike other user i don't have any issues with Joe Rogan in that regard, i have major issues with Jimmy Fallon though, i can't watch his interviews at all

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

he laughs a like a retard on purpose because he wants to make the other person think they said something hilarious, not because he's awkard

errytime

Whats a king to a Schaub...?

graham hancock when???