WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? ISIS KILLS DOZENS OF PEOPLE OVERSEAS AND THE WESTERN ARMIES ARE DOING NOTHING??...

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? ISIS KILLS DOZENS OF PEOPLE OVERSEAS AND THE WESTERN ARMIES ARE DOING NOTHING??? WHY CAN'T THE MOST POWERFUL ARMIES IN THE WORLD TAKE OUT A FEW RAGTAG SANDNIGGERS ARMED WITH AK'S? HOW MANY MORE LIVES IS IT GOING TO TAKE BEFORE WE COME TO OUR SENSES AND DESTROY ISIS???

BECAUSE THE WEST FUNDED AND CREATED ISIS YOU SHEEP WAKE THE FUCK UP ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG BESIDES TRYING TO TRADE OIL OUTSIDE OF THE DOLLAR WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't want to harm """"civilians"""", user!

Because the gay fight terrorism with love

The problem is that these so called 'Isis attacks' on US soil would've never happened if they didn't have retarded gun laws where anybody with a pulse can buy a semi automatic rifle and ammunition

But if you kill them, they win.

Because wherever our might goes, the damn video camera and its zog puppet aren't far behind.

Turn off the cameras and reporting. Let us truly show our final form

How will the goy make space for greater israel if they take out their isis assets?

i just realise the lithuanian flag is like the gay flag

So are you telling me that terrorist attacks are going to be a normally occurring thing from now on?

>being colorblind

Missing some colors Muhamad.
BTW how is it going in #cuckistan?
Muhh bbc?

But he killed faggots

oh yea, ground action worked so well in the past. like viet... Or Afgh... or Ira...
oh well
if you want to fight isis you remove the head, people funding them for example.

Until we man up, probably. Muslims are inherently evil. There is no such thing as a "moderate" muslim.

So turkey?

>WHY CAN'T THE MOST POWERFUL ARMIES IN THE WORLD TAKE OUT A FEW RAGTAG SANDNIGGERS ARMED WITH AK'S

I thought ISIS did the bidding of Israeli intelligence services

Yeah but ISIS also killed a shit ton of people in France and Belgium. To them it doesn't matter if you're a faggot or not, if you appose them you are a kuffar.

What OP, you going to be a racist and deny the benefits of multiculturalism, diversity, and unfiltered immigration? What are you, some kind of Trump supporting bigot? We have no space for people like you in 2016. Our governments will take care of the terrorists, don't you trust them?

But guys, if the Islamic State is a creation of the powers that be, why oh why have they done thousands upon thousands of airstrikes against them? Don't even try telling me they never happened.

80 years ago the US dropped two nukes on japan after they were attacked, and threatened to wipe every city off the map if they the japs didn't surrender. now they have a president who won't even acknowledge the existence an enemy who is slaughtering them at home.

political correctness is the most powerful weapon to destroy a nation.

They have been for the past 15 years

turkey, saudi and France/UK/US sold weapons during the arab springs to insurgents, guess where these weapons are now. Also i remember back then when fabius (foreign french minister) used to call fundamentalists "freedom fighters". they now side with ISIS. we're all getting buttfucked by our own respective govs, this is sad.

Not really no. Terrorism started to ramp up in 2013-2014 when ISIS was introduced to the world. I had no fucking clue who ISIS was at the time.

Who would produce those 1080p HD snuff movies then?

The other guy is right. I remember it. "Terrorist attacks" happened all the time. Jihadist groups attacked security forces in their own countries too.

>why oh why have they done thousands upon thousands of airstrikes against them?

gotta sell weapons

>I had no fucking clue who ISIS was at the time.

they are a cartoon spy agency that works with the CIA on television

#notallgunowners

I don't remember terrorism being this much of a big deal since 9/11. ISIS has managed to killed hundreds of people in Western countries and taken over huge swathes of land. They have also been able to create HD propaganda films the likes of which have never been seen before.

If you kill the terrorists they win, old Canadian proverb.

We don't want to damage the equipment we gave them.

Maybe they don't want to.

>Paris attacks: 130 victims
>Orlando: 50 victims
>Belgium Bombings: 32 victims
>San Bernardino: 14 victims

Total: 226 dead

They haven't you mook. They bomb shit like schools and hospitals and stuff that can further destabilize the region. Seriously people, open your ass not your ass.

>Total: 226 dead
meh, 36k die a year from cars and that number is nothing compared to how much the allied air strikes are killing

if you kill them they win

REEEEEEEEEEE

That is correct. The HD films, the capture of territory, this was something that came about I'd say around 2011 or so.

What I meant was that back then, attacks still happened every single day, they still made (shitty) propaganda videos, they still had a *presence* as opposed to *control*. It's ancient history now, but just take my word for it. They had an online influence too.

Yes they have. Many different sources have confirmed that thousands upon thousands of military targets were and still are being struck. They bomb hospitals and schools too.

You should at least have more extensive background checks. IIRC a lot of the time you don't even need a background check to buy a gun