Reminder that if you bought Star Wars toys are you the biggest shitlord in existance

Reminder that if you bought Star Wars toys are you the biggest shitlord in existance

Bionicle died so lego can make more star wars CCBS

fuck them

Don't blame me. I didn't vote for Trump!

A weapon with a cross guard?

This is LITERALLY white genocide!!!!!

literally cross burning

Sup Forums BTFO

Quick reminder that this is 100% a Sup Forums false flag. Whether idiots jump on it or not, this came from someone losing their fucking minds over the "empire is a white supremacist organization." Probably the same guy that keeps making these sorts of threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums all day.

nice damage control Disney shill
If what this writer said is accurate, all products relating to the Empire are now white supremacist propaganda

enjoy your lost sales retards lmao

kek

>accused of being someone losing their minds over the tweets
>respond by posting the tweets
damn are you triggered

>I HATE TRUMP
>i am anti-hate

the double-think is astounding

I thought niggers told white cucks that they don't want them virture signalling with safety pins because it makes minorities look like weak little baby animals and all whites are shitlords no matter what?

Disney will lose sales because they didn't put a tighter leash on their leftist numale cuck writers and it will cost them sales
I genuinely hope he gets shitcanned

doubtful. This is what's called "safe" controversy. You just need to express a popular sentiment that gets angry opposition from groups that are unsympathetic and everyone loves you for it.

it worked for Ghostbusters, and the retards here are helping it work again. I don't know why they think showering people with profanity and dumb memes on twitter will make anyone take their side seriously

And Sup Forums thinks "SJW" people are too easily offended

>not wanting leftist anti-white PC garbage in all my movies is the same as being offended
kys please

yes, it it actually is.
bonus points for seeing anti-white boogeyman in fucking everything down to kids' shows

>yes, it it actually is.
no it isn't

>Be little black kid
>Want to play as the empire
>White kids tell me that disney said that only white people are allowed on the empire
Thanks Disney

Ghostbusters merch sales were a fucking disaster

>dyke action figures

>"empire is a white supremacist organization."
What grounds do they have to claim this though? In what SW fiction has the empire ever had an inkling of white supremacy?

>you the biggest shitlord in existance
Don't you mean Sithlord?

triggered
meme
sjw
BTFO
what did he mean by this
roastie
manlets, when will they learn
BANE
good friend

>well this movie doesn't seem very good
>TRIGGERED TRIGGERED LMAO TRIGGERED TUMBLR HAHAHA Sup Forums TRIGGERED TRIGGERED

are you okay, user?

only the shit deal in absolutes

Because the fucking writer of the screenplay said so

I'm so glad libcucks lost this year. Their time is over...the dawn of whitekino is at hand.

What grounds did HE have to say that is my question

Being the current year

this

bump

>an empire consisting of millions of samoan clones is a white supremacist organization

Enjoy hanging out on some desert planet with a bunch of filthy aliens that can't even speak English.

Space is for white male (humans) only.

Clone troopers = Stormtoopers

Normies out, Rrreeeeee

>it worked for Ghostbusters
It didn't.

>>well this movie doesn't seem very good, because muh leftist anti-white PC garbage
>not being triggered
lmaoin at your life.

>Clone troopers = Stormtoopers
>What is the rise of the Empire era

You realize Rogue One takes place at most a year before A New Hope, right?
That's not "rise of the Empire era".

Empire still used clones, wasn't the senate holding an order for 2 million new clones in TCW?

They're having it both ways by saying that clones were designed with a limited life-span as a control mechanism and are being replaced with non-clone conscripts and volunteers.

There are still said to be aging clones in some high stations or training the new Stormtroopers. One of them was even made a Royal Guard and played a supporting role in "Lords of the Sith."

> Sir, we have identified the location of every member of the rebellion. Shall we proceed to exterminate them all?
> No. Kill only the minorities.

If he was serious about it being a "white supremacist (human) organization" and wasn't being sarcastic, why did he dress up as Kylo Ren for Halloween?