What's the most fun you've had at a live show?

What's the most fun you've had at a live show?

I was next to the stage at a grimes show while tripping on acid. She kept standing right up in front of me. One of the most surreal experiences of my life

Got a little crazy at Jason Aldean Live in Vegas

Green Day, Warning tour 2001.

Probably Korn at Rockfest '17 or Death Grips.
Took friends to DG and they wanted to leave after 30min, so not as fun as I hoped, DG was great though.

i saw AJJ live a few weeks ago and Treasure Mammal opened for them. AJJ played the entirety of People Who Can Eat People. i got beer spilled on me in the mosh pit and i met sean bonnette and ben gallaty and i also gave a fidget spinner to some girl who was dancing on stage for Treasure Mammal. Treasure Mammal was really cool so i'll probably go see them next time the come to my city even though i'm not really into their music.

Cannibal Corpse. 2004, 16 yo self.
Drank a sip of some dude's vomit on the line because he puked a little inside wine bottle but he was to drunk to remember so he kept drinking and offering it to people, and I was to drunk to notice. Another guy that saw it told me later. During concert, felt to the ground inside the mosh pit after slipping on some beer that was on the floor, and almost got myself killed before someone saw me and picked me up. Concert got so insane, security couldn't handle it and not even Cannibal Corpse guys wanted to stay around with all the fighring and psychos going on the stage and banging around musicians and equipment. So they said fuck u to everyone and left the stage.
Obviously not the best concert I've seen, but definitely the one where I had the most adrenaline and endorphine on my body, and that I simply can't forget.

I saw front 242 on my birthday and danced by myself like a retard

Lil Wayne's Tha Carter 3 tour in 2009, Rick Ross was the opener

Wasn't even too into Rap at the time, but Wayne gave such an energetic performance and kept the crowd going. He set shit on fire on stage, performed a song while crowd-surfing, and the entire standing audience was hype as fuck the entire time. Fucked a qt black girl who was dancing next to me after the show.

Yea I watched that show from my hotel room. The pit got pretty crazy.

I saw them in PA. Good times.

I went to Melt-Banana in June and I went to take a piss at one point to find some girl giving head in one of the cubicles. The atmosphere was electric.

killing joke. slam dance with old people

the one time alex jones did a punk rock set and went full tim allen just yelling ARGGHHH and headbanging then shit on the floor
then he polietly talked about his multivitamins after

how so? literally worthless story except for the "dude Drug reference" LMAO

>Got a little crazy
>Doesn't say what happened
Was it REALLY, user?

The Joy Formidable had me play their bass one song, that was pretty cool, they were really nice people.

seshollowaterboyz in philly. i'm not even that into that kind of music and i was sober as a boot, for some reason i just felt compelled to go nuts in the crowd. left it drenched in sweat.

the time Jay Electronica stopped his song to help up a guy that was trying to get on the stage, started up again for like 10 seconds and then screamed FUCK IT GET EVERYONE UP ON THE STAGE and by the time security knew what was going on he had like 30 people up there.

>open thread
>expect this exact response
Jej

I saw Death Grips in Houston as my first concert. It was wild. Some guy jumped over my head, and I accidentally knocked a guy on the floor. It was incredible, but I'll never do it again.

oh no