Why do people hate on lil pump so much? His music isn't for thinking, it's just mindless party music

Why do people hate on lil pump so much? His music isn't for thinking, it's just mindless party music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOrIMOT0P1o
youtube.com/watch?v=AYcIaKpqE1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1YFszJWbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's just mindless party music.
That's why people hate him.

im to low iq to party but too high iq for pump

but all the trap they like is inferior trendy comatose shit with even worse delivery than Pump

>why don't people like bad music? It's bad on purpose!

gucci gang slaps

Because there's better mindless party music, lil pump isn't interesting enough to be worth listening to
I don't hate lil pump tho, his music is listenable just not interesting

Why do mostly teenage girls like his music?

At least he's better than gucci gang

People hate him because he has a big hit with gucci gang. Some other songs on his album are way catchier and better beats like at the door and iced out. His songs just work well, there are alot of other trap rappers that are infinitely shittier with way less sense of melody

They are trying to fit in.

>LOL JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT IT BRO.
>IT'S GOOD IF YOU DON'T THINK.
The sign of terrible.

he is good looking

More like lil dump

music is subjective you dumbasses. its good if listened to in the correct situation and vibe. You dont have to be super smart to get this, just leave your rooms every now and then.

you are subjective and imo you are trash

>using the word "vibe" unironically

lil pump is patriciancore, it's only redditors that don't like him

How can people party the song "Lil Pump".
He sounds fucking bored.

you make assumptions about me but i am actually one of the most ironic people you will meet.

I think they hate his music because their music taste is a good one...

go fuck yourself in your fat fucking ass you fucking retard

>there's better mindless party music
name a single artist better than pump

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sOrIMOT0P1o

like most soundcloud rappers he gets carried by his producer and his image, along with memes and videos spread throughout social media of him doing stupid shit.

>His music isn't for thinking, it's just mindless party music.
and so is this
youtube.com/watch?v=AYcIaKpqE1k
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1YFszJWbQ
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg
but at least they have some fucking effort put into them, unlike lil pump

I mean, it's not like his songs are that awful, if anything they're just painfully average.

I think Lil Pump's case is like a joke that went too far. I knew him as a cringy fuck on social media and everyone seemed to be in with the joke (haha he performed a suplex on a stripper what a goofball), until he released the album, and the tables turned around: now the people who were openly mocking him are listening to his songs "ironically" (it's just turn up music bruh).

I hope the trap music bubble bursts soon, jesus christ.

this I like lilpump

Sorry, you're almost two years late. Lil Pump was fun 2016. Last good song he released was D Rose.

>mindless party music
Why waste time with mindless garbage? There's party music that isn't made by an ugly, dirty, drug addicted wigger that actually pushes limits and isn't mindless party music. His music is in a bland style, and his take on this genre barren of creativity really scrapes the bottom of the bottom of the barrel. I can only pray trap will fuck off soon. It's the sequel to nu metal, only somehow MORE devoid of talented artists, MORE saturated as a genre, and the fans are even MORE militant and defensive of the sacks of shit who make this edgy and generic trite that only exists because marketing crews have realized you can take any dumbass and sell him to this generation. It's a fucking embarrassment on behalf of all of music.