Which celebrity has the best case of un-JUSTing?

Which celebrity has the best case of un-JUSTing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BBrP8zazELs
youtube.com/watch?v=v4qNhUwBvj8
youtube.com/watch?v=aK1mh2YoZ8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Robert Downey Jr, objectively

>complete drug addict
>no hope or future in sight
>somehow turns it around and becomes one of the highest paid actors today
Yep. He unjusted himself pretty good

mel gibson saved him

youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ

Definitely not OP
This guy wins

How recent is that pic? She looks fuckable desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=BBrP8zazELs

whats with redditors like yourself and needing to be force fed dates on shit? with no stream of news that people upvoted for you to read you are lost.

>Lindsay Lohan At Press Conference At The 2014 Sundance Film Festival

Drug addiction is overrated tbqh in terms of JUSTing a person's life. Anybody can get over a drug addiction. The real just comes when you sustain a terrible injury that can't ever be fully recovered from.

Whatever Mel Gibson did.

We've discovered the ....UNJUSTICE LEAGUE

Keanu

A true tale of bromance. Manly tears. Beautiful.

wtf i love robert downey jr now

This actually does change my view of Mel quite a bit. I admire anybody who works hard, on themselves and in general, even if they may be a little coo coo. It's better than the sea of pompous, arrogant, narcissistic people around today, who try so very hard to appear moral by incessantly talking about "social issues", but who are actually slothful, greedy, disloyal and overall terrible human beings themselves.

>a terrible injury that cant ever be fully recovered from
So late-stage drug addiction then?

You can still recover from that unless you have damaged your organs.

From what I've heard Mel Gibson is an all around good guy. People do stupid things when they're abusing alcohol. Shit if I had a dollar for every time I went on an anti-semitic rant after drinking too much I could start my own production company.

It was funnier when Renner did it

ugh

no one cares about your drunken misadventures and how you shit in a bag now

Holy fuck, there are onions in here all of a sudden.

That was bizarrely beautiful.

Pretty impressive desu famalam

Exactly. There's no romance to falling down and busting your head open while drunk. But your life can turn shitty real quick and any sympathy will be short lived. Nobody writes songs or short stories about that. Nobody becomes an inspiration speaker to talk about how they overcame getting stabbed in the head by a fence post. It's the true JUST.

that was beautiful

>dem joules

NO GOY, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!!!

>ever having a bad opinion of mel

Mark Hamill.

Getting into shape for the ST has breathed a whole bunch of life into him

kek

>mfw Jews just try to take down Mel but the fact Mel's actually a good person at heart with some problems just can't be stopped

He still a cute

Are you talking about her jewelry, her face, or the energy coursing through those microphones?

The millions of dollars probably helped.

*sniff*

phone fucked up
meant to say jowls

It's only a matter of time until she goes back to drugs. She is poison for a movie production and has problems getting insured. She's done.

*wipes shirt*

The devil is right this time brehs

>Get blackout drunk on Kentucky bourbon one night
>Go on long rant to friend about the science of alleles, the taboo subject of IQ differences governed genetically by race, and the importance of marrying and reproducing within your own ethnicity

Hoo-boy am I glad no-one was around to record that.

>converted to Islam
>took up this weird pseudo-Arabic accent
Nah she's still JUST'd

I'd say Hamill also got his self-confidence back as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4qNhUwBvj8

how times change

what's Mel's story here? need some context

Renners a homo, isn't he?

what kind of haircut you want, pham?

Anyone hiding their power level this much should simply not get fucked up around normies.

still a manlet tho

Not her, that's for sure.

What, do you want him to tickle your bum while he wears the mask?

you have to be a complete faggot to ever have held a negative opinion of mel

Hey that's pretty good...

She has been saved by the grace of allah

Nobody debated that. It's still pretty impressive though

She's a wahabu?

>yfw we start losing perfectly good sluts to a deathcult for goatfuckers

The one with the ragheads and the 9/11 terrorist attacks

my G grew sooooooooo gud

In Canada I used to be against refugees from Syria. But after thinking, on it. Islam is the only true way to stop degeneracy. It's ironic that leftists with there liberal societal views are actively bringing over a religious conservative society. If you want a free pass to treat women like shit, embrace Islam.

Walk with me brothers.

WOW HE STORMED!!! OUT!!!!

dude was doing fluff interviews and got someone who seemed to be fishing for drama. popped out when he realized something weird was going on. kept his chill though you could see the distress

dawww

How the fuck is this not viral.
All the Iron Man fangirls forgive Mel and all of sudden 90% of audiences like him.

WHO

youtube.com/watch?v=aK1mh2YoZ8g

G Hannelius

RDJ was a punchline for so long in Hollywood, I never thought he would get clean.
I always wondered how it happened.
Based Mel.

jews. literally. not even some Sup Forums shit its just that a select few families run hollywood, with a select few political dispositions, and they all crony for eachother.
its what happens when you get diasporic cultural groupings. italians took new york via moonshining and created mafia
jews took hollywood through media explosion and created (their own) mafia.

there's not some magical fuckin baal worshipping secret meetings. but if you are jewish- and not just any jew- but part of the family in some way or another, you get ahead.

and if you go against the family then you get fucking shit canned. typical dynastic bullshit

>everyone hates on Mel for his anti-semitic rant
>forgets that he punched his wife while she was holding their baby

speaking of which the video cut to Sean Penn as I was typing that kek

>Erdogan shill
>unJUST
Nah, she's Steven Segal level of JUSTness

>DELET THIS

I don't know, my dude, plenty of people are able to function in society after losing a limb or suffering brain trauma. Your body has ways of coping naturally, you lose one sense and the others adapt to become stronger.
Ridding yourself of drug addiction is a test of true willpower, like the shit Nietzsche fantasizes in thus spoke zarathustra. It isn't enough to stop taking the drug, since the craving will always be pointing the addict in the direction of relapse.
Now real JUSTing comes from something like blood disease, multiple sclerosis, or cerebral palsy

What an absolute waste

>Now real JUSTing comes from something like blood disease, multiple sclerosis, or cerebral palsy
you forgot alimony

>But after thinking, on it. Islam is the only true way to stop degeneracy

Christ, Bella Thorne is looking rougher and rougher these days.

all she did was go back to being a redhead she still looks fucked up

The undisputed champion.

waaaaaaait a minute

>Mel angers the jews
>RDJ wants forgiveness for him
>not gonna happen
>Mel finally gets another chance in Hollywood
>RDJ tells people to vote for Hilary
was it a deal with the devil?

Based Melvin

probably not rdj seems pretty intelligent and there is a statistical correlation between intelligence, either measured by IQ or level of education, and liberal values

>enjoying his heartwarming speech
>can't help but notice the manlet high heels
goddamnit Sup Forums

what the absolute fuck.

Man she was so PERFECT in 2003-2004.

G grew up hot. I mean sometimes cute child actresses lose their appeal and stop being cute after Puberty. But G? She got hot.

Based Mel and RDJ

The Beard was the best idea he could've come up with

Nobody could've predicted this

He became the muscle wizard

Site a source that isn't a liberal university, please.

IQ does not correlate with liberal values. In fact, the "atheist" statistic, stating that intelligent people are less likely to believe in God, has also been proven wrong several times.

Intelligence only comes into account with your world view by giving you the ability to justify your position with logic. It does not push you one way or the other since values are based more upon feelings.

This is why you have fiscally conservative liberals and socially liberal conservatives. They determine what is important from their world view and declare an allegiance to the party which just happens to fit their view to a greater degree.

The correlation between liberal values and intelligence also comes into question when you consider social pressure. Investigate how many Hollywood stars expose themselves as Conservatives and how quickly their careers end. The same is true on campuses where they conduct the bulk of these studies. You may not believe global warming is a major concern, but you might be intelligent enough to know stating so would harm your opportunities socially. You therefore vote against the very party you supposedly support, but when you take the survey you destroy the validity of the results.

Source: I worked for a survey company and we were flat out told to place "unsure" individuals into favored categories of our clients. We were also trained to ask questions in an ambiguous way which would solicit a positive response to our platform. This is why Hillary was so far ahead in the polls but Trump won the election.

He looks like a 5/10 in that pic

Damn dude you sure got triggered lmao

>Based RDJ
>>>/reddit/

Former Schneider's slave. She looks healthy and happy now.

god i wish i could grow a beard

>it's a Sup Forums reads my mind again episode

He looked like a -12/10, so it is improvement.

Not that guy but he has a point. i have seen a really smart guy I know that is a republican rip very obvious evidence against his opinion to shreds. Conversely, my mother is a raging Democrat and she can do basically the same thing. She is a lawyer for a major pharmaceutical company and is the smartest person i know.

tl;dr: Intelligence just makes you better and eliminating evidence against your views. It doesn't seem to actually inform said views.

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?