Which one was better?

Which one was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTdMttpmqXc
youtube.com/watch?v=O6VnsUxtYyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Armageddon, it never tried to be anything more than a fun emotional rollercoaster

Deep Impact is much better. Armageddon is one of the dumbest pieces of shit ever made. Just a little bit below Independence Day, but people like it more because of the melodramatic ending. The scenes of characters realising they are about to die in Deep Impact are far more powerful than Bruce Willis looking constipated then closing his eyes.

Oh wow you sound butthurt Armageddon is replayed all the time while deep impact was forgotten

>The scenes of characters realising they are about to die in Deep Impact are far more powerful than Bruce Willis looking constipated then closing his eyes.
I loved the scene where that one woman and her dad were standing together on the beach as the wave was coming in

even as a child i preferred deep impact. the ending scene beat all of armageddon's cheesy action scenes combined.

Deep Impact. Armageddon is a feature length trailer

>replayed all the time

By you maybe.

I liked Deep Impact more because the astronauts actually seemed like they were on a fucking comet instead of a sound stage.

>hurr magnetic boots so you can walk exactly like there's gravity

You know what... I've never seen either.
Should I?

Armageddon

Deep Impact- I'll never forget Tea Leonie embracing her estranged father as they cop a tidal wave to the face

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=eTdMttpmqXc

2:37 top kek, after the tsunami hit Manhattan, the WTC towers are the only things still standing

Not really. Neither is that good. Typical 90s disaster shit.

The only good disaster movies are the post-apocalypse ones.

Armageddon but this is my god to

Deep Impact seemed better when I watched it years ago when it came out, but as time has gone on it seems dumber in retrospect.

The scene where Tea Leoni and her Dad die is especially pointless and stupid.

I'll also add that you can really tell Deep Impact was made in a pre-9/11 America when you watch the speech by the President where he talks about the lottery and telling people there will be a curfew and to stay indoors like he has any expectation at all that it will be that easy.

They were in the city, with almost no way to get out in time plus they thought they were legit ALL going to die so they didn't even try to get out till it was too late .

I'd rather go out like they did then try to run away even though you have no chance to survive that big ass tiday wave

Armageddon is unironically one of my favorite movies.

this one

She could have gotten on the helicopter. The whole idea about there only being so many seats was ludicrous.

Deep impact because it was the first movie my wife wathced after she had her and her boyfriends son, little Tyrone jr :')

Armageddon.

>perfect ensemble cast
>intense plot having you at the seat of the edge all the time
>pace is spot on
>great visuals that still hold up today
>nightmare inducingly menacing asteroid design
>god tier score

youtube.com/watch?v=O6VnsUxtYyA

It's not even fair.

Dante's Peak

aww congrats

One had a hit song by Aerosmith while the other had, dunno, some violins played by retarded goats?