ITT Film makers / actors who can be regarded as real life heroes

ITT Film makers / actors who can be regarded as real life heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1239279.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=_QK3kq7Ogpo
danielsww2.com/JimmyStewart.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nDcnLfLaFiY
gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga got a pussy on his back

Ford is a private pilot of both fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters,[8] and owns an 800-acre (3.2 km2) ranch in Jackson, Wyoming, approximately half of which he has donated as a nature reserve. On several occasions, Ford has personally provided emergency helicopter services at the request of local authorities, in one instance rescuing a hiker overcome by dehydration.[49]

Tim who?

Heidecker

who though?

Tim

Didn't the Real Human Bean grab a woman out of the street as she was about to be hit by a car? I think I remember hearing about that.

It was fucking Lauren Penny

Actually thats not her name, but uts something similar.
She's an annoying british feminist """writer"""

Am I supposed to know who that is?

No, but she was a meme on /lit/ for a while

and who is that?

Heidecker

As if anyone gives a shit about /lit/. It's full of more pseudo-intellectuals and contrarians than fucking Sup Forums. Fuck off back to your shit board.

>someone on /lit/ called me dumb once

Tim Heidecker seems like a genuinely good man.

>implying that wouldn't be a good thing

Yeah, /lit/'s criteria for what constitutes as dumb and idiotic tends to be the inconsistent at best. But that's literature majors for you.

Hey user, you notice anything different about Eric?

>attempting to protect
>attempting

>I'm a dumb and uneducated Sup Forumstard

Yeah color me surprised

Tim Crydecker

Am I the only one that preferred Eric over Tim?

>he doesn't read

I just can't get over the fact that Eric looks more like a Tim, and Tim looks more like an Eric. Ever since their debut, this has bothered me.

>/lit is full of pseudo-intellectual contrarians
>regularly compiles a top 100 list of the best novels.
>semi-regularly works together on retarded google-doc novels.

Lit is arguably the most productive board in that regard. I can't say I've seen much contrarianism at all.

Usually its just memers and irony that spouts crap about post-modernists.

No, but you're pretending you liked Eric better because Tim badmouthed your meme president.

>the board that swoons over Ayn Rand isn't full of retarded Sup Forumslsuckers

I don't know how to read, user. Can you... can you teach me, senpai? D:

definitely not

and whose currently running neck and neck with lady gaga over most freaked out over the donald

That's not Tim's real name, he used it because Eric had already bought the domain.

Here you go big guy

I don't really care what any celebrities think about anything. Their views are about as relevant as youtube comments

Make an Ayn Rand thread on /lit/ and see all the approval you get

I always felt that Tim was the comedy brains and Eric was the Comedy brawn, i could see someone preferring one over the other

i fucking love you

Randposting is heavily ridiculed

Damn, imagine almost dying and losing all hope and then, all of the sudden, Harrison fucking Ford coming to rescue you.

But /lit/ has good memes. None as good as the shit Quentin used to post though, RIP.

And yet any time a celebrity thinks something someone might not like you homos get assblasted like motherfuckers.

Well, Eric has done some solo stuff and it's pretty bad. He's much better as a music video director than a comedian. Tim's solo stuff is kinda great, specifically on-cinema. Admittedly having Neil Hamburger there helps a lot.

Ive said nothing one way or another. You seem to be more assblasted than me

nigga probably stabbed himself after trump won

we know liberals are all pussies that would hide every time there is a threat of violence

wtf? I hate Million Dollar Extreme, now!

How many people have you took a knife for user?

none cause I don't live in a multicultural neighborhood where people are killing each other libcuck

this is some measly ass injury. You ever been through real trauma, you know what blind white pain is.

>all-white areas are totally safe!
>that's why the deep south is crime-free!

Yeah, and if someone gets violent you just park your trailer elsewhere.

Keanu is an operator

>statisfics and facts are wrong XD

poorly executed

>white pain
alt-right detected

>the injury you sustained while saving someone's life doesn't count because other injuries hurt more!
Yeah, well, some people die from injuries because they're so serious, so you're a fucking pussy.

Real Human Bean

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1239279.stm

thats just the equivalent of letting an ambulance use your garden as parking

If he wasn't hogging land the emergency services could have done it freely

It's the colour you see before you pass out. I feel white guilt for that.

>statisfics [sic] and facts
>Tim's neighbour was statistically probable to be white
>assume it was a minority because fuck logic

>Mr Bean had his own private plane and pilot on staff
The fuck?

He comes from old money

>assume it was a minority because fuck logic
looool. not the user you were replying to, but it actually was a black guy

youtube.com/watch?v=_QK3kq7Ogpo

Not an actor but a definite American celebrity and based as fuck.

After eight weeks of refresher flight training and qualification in the F9F Panther jet fighter at the Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, North Carolina, Williams was assigned to VMF-311, Marine Aircraft Group 33 (MAG-33), based at the K-3 airfield in Pohang, South Korea.[76]

>On February 16, 1953, Williams was part of a 35-plane air raid against a tank and infantry training school just south of Pyongyang, North Korea. During the mission, a piece of flak knocked out his hydraulics and electrical systems, causing Williams to have to "limp" his plane back to K-13, a U.S. Air Force airfield close to the front lines. For his actions of this day, he was awarded the Air Medal.

>Williams flew 39 combat missions in Korea, earning the Air Medal with two Gold Stars in lieu of second and third awards, before being withdrawn from flight status in June 1953 after a hospitalization for pneumonia. This resulted in the discovery of an inner ear infection that disqualified him from flight status.[134] During the Korean War, Williams also served in the same Marine Corps unit with John Glenn; the future astronaut described Williams as one of the best pilots he knew.[131] In the last half of his missions, Williams was flying as Glenn's wingman.

Williams likely would have approached or exceeded Babe Ruth's home run record if he had not served in the military, and might have set the record for career RBIs as well, exceeding Hank Aaron's total.[131] While the absences in the Marine Corps took almost five years out of his baseball career, he never publicly complained about the time devoted to service in the Marine Corps. His biographer, Leigh Montville, argued that Williams was not happy about being pressed into service in South Korea, but he did what he thought was his patriotic duty.

I actually saved two teenagers lives while I got clipped and ground up in a truck, but by all means your life at this point is in the hanging. You need to talk to family and get them to help you.

danielsww2.com/JimmyStewart.html

youtube.com/watch?v=nDcnLfLaFiY

>clipped and ground up in a truck
>but by all means your life at this point is in the hanging
>You need to talk to family and get them to help you.

>neighbor's son
What a cuck

user suffered brain damage when he got "ground up in a truck"

What about war heroes that were so famous they became movie stars? Only one Audie Murphy.

>Murphy received the Distinguished Service Cross[47][48] for action taken on 15 August 1944, during the first wave of the Allied invasion of southern France.[49] After landing on Yellow Beach near Ramatuelle,[50] Murphy's platoon was attacked by German soldiers while making their way through a vineyard. He retrieved a machine gun that had been detached from the squad and returned fire at the German soldiers, killing two and wounding one.[50] Two Germans exited a house about 100 yards (91 m) away and appeared to surrender; when Murphy's best friend responded, they shot and killed him. Murphy advanced alone on the house under direct fire. He killed six, wounded two and took 11 prisoner.[50]

>The Germans scored a direct hit on an M10 tank destroyer, setting it alight, forcing the crew to abandon it.[66] Murphy ordered his men to retreat to positions in the woods, remaining alone at his post, shooting his M1 carbine and directing artillery fire via his field radio while the Germans aimed fire directly at his position.[67] Murphy mounted the abandoned, burning tank destroyer and began firing its .50 caliber machine gun at the advancing Germans, killing a squad crawling through a ditch towards him.[68] For an hour, Murphy stood on the flaming tank destroyer returning German fire from foot soldiers and advancing tanks, killing or wounding 50 Germans. He sustained a leg wound during his stand, and stopped only after he ran out of ammunition.[66] Murphy rejoined his men, disregarding his own wound, and led them back to repel the Germans. He insisted on remaining with his men while his wounds were treated.[66] For his actions that day, he was awarded the Medal of Honor.[69] The 3rd Infantry Division was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation for its actions at the Colmar Pocket, giving Murphy a Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster for the emblem.[70]

Read about this guy.

>her son
>her
the fuck?

Was waiting for this post.

>how do i into reading

that's not what happened at all retard. some old bitch who lived in an apartment next to him, came to his apartment and said her son was overdosing. timmy cuck goes over there to check him out for her (for some reason) and the dude nigs out, chases cucky down the street to a bar, and almost does the world a favor but falls short.

hero? lol

>Two Germans exited a house about 100 yards (91 m) away and appeared to surrender; when Murphy's best friend responded, they shot and killed him. Murphy advanced alone on the house under direct fire. He killed six, wounded two and took 11 prisoner.
wtf it's like an anime

>Sup Forums
>expecting people to have a single fucking clue about what they're talking about

pick one

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

You got it all wrong, it was a gay bar he almost died in.

You people are just generic alabama filth, aren't you. Just white garbage.

>Be hanging out at home
>Suddenly my neighbor starts pounding on my door saying her son is dying
>Tell her to fuck off and go back to judging degenerate behavior on the internet

The Sup Forums way ladies and gentlemen

Yes.

Unfortunately that woman was Laurie Penny, shrill British SJW. I sometimes wonder if Goose wishes he'd let her die.

gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down

Wait until you hear about Mad Jack.

>this is what Sam's fanboys actually believe.

>implying based Bean gives half a shit about it

I watched a video a long time ago where Tim is explaining it himself to a comedy, room full of people. You can find it yourself if you're curious, I'm sure.

#triggered

the only problem with /lit/ is the elitism isn't as farcical as it is on most of the boards, which is why i come to the internet hacker known as Sup Forums in the first place
everyone here knows everyone else is full of shit most of the time
and theres high speed shitposting back and forth
at /lit/ you're gonna get paragraphs and because the autism couches itself in THE GREEKS and postmodernism and hey guys have you heard of this cormac mccarthy guy?
you'll find yourself 10 doors down selling toilets in shitsville before you are like "oh.. ok... this person is retarded... im retarded... why am i not having fun"

did getting hit by that truck also give you autism user

>He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
every fucking time

Sam is that you? lmao

preparing for his starring role in The Supreme Gentleman

That was a great listen. Tim is such a great guy

keanu is the perfect actor for that role with the worst face. actually my boy nicky cage is the perfect actor.
heres an idea. lets digitally create the little bitch, but have nick cage mocap him. the perfect movie.

>be innawoods
>bite off more than you can chew
>suddenly Han fucking Solo literally flies in to save you
>no one will ever believe you

This pic has triggered me. I own a gaming/comic shop and the fucking "bronies" used to flood my store when I carried a My Little Pony card game for a brief time. They were the worst human beings. They stink worse than Magic players, they're total assholes to normies(even small children), they're autistic about ponies, and they behave like animals, leaving trash everywhere and treating the bathroom like a tree in the woods.

Ryan Gosling could have saved us a whole heap of trouble if he just let her die.

lol yeah he should of curb stomped the cunt

Wow I never saw the pictures before, he really got fucking proper stabbed, looks close enough to the spine to freak me out. ugh. Lucky guy