I am CONFLICTED

I really want to learn Japanese but I know I should learn German to have a better chance at landing a job
I love both of those languages, however German seems like a more mature option, especially that I already know some from school
This is VERY VERY difficult. I have to make that decision NOW
KRAAAAAAAAAA

Let dubs decide, Janusz.
I vote German.

Please learn Japanese.
I really want to talk with you in Japanese.

roll.

roll.

Why do you want to learn Japanese?

>doubles
Gotta start working Janusz

German. Learning any language you won't regret it.

out of pure curiosity, it really fascinates me
I mean I already started a while ago but I realized (or rather found out) that in order to actually learn it I would have to dedicate my entire time to it. Well for German too, but knowing Polish and English already it will take much much less time and effort

eh I wish I had come to this conclusion 10 years ago

With the new Japan-EU trade agreement, studying nipponese isn't such a bad choice.

Alternatively, learn both.

>eh I wish I had come to this conclusion 10 years ago
Don't think like that, it's no good. Objectively, German is more useful for now, but if you're really, and I mean really passionate about Japanese and won't give up when shit hits the fan, then go for it. Don't rely on motivation though, you need discipline.

Please learn japanese

Learn german. You will have more opportunities to speak it.

obviously german, if you are polish you should always learn german, just in case

This guy knows something. You should start Russian also.

I took 3 years of Russian in highschool
it's really fucking boring and it sounds annoying

Japanese because you can read untranslated hentai.

work before pleasure
or, if you can handle it, learn both at the same time

In my opinion, you should learn German because you have more opportunities to get a job, it will be way more easier to illegally immigrate to Germany that to Japan. Also it depends on how progressive the country is. Japan already has toilets that can clean and plumb themselves, but Germany doesn't have toilets like these so you'll have more work there.

>illegaly immigrate
I don't think that's even possible, ever heard of the european union?

EU won't exist then you'll truly master German.

when*

オペちゃん 2.0?

Better choice, kill yourself, wapanese.

>I really want to learn Japanese but I know I should learn German to have a better chance at landing a job
Don't worry, you won't get a job anyway because you're an autistic weaboo faggot
No mentally stable person would learn Japanese

Why are you trying to learn difficult Japanese putting aside easy European language?

because Japanese sound cool

He's implying that illegally immigrating to Japan will be harder than impossible.

I'm native Korean speaker which is most similar to Japanese language in the world but it took 8 months to be able to write down my thought in Japanese and I still can't speak it. If you are Eruopean it will take times much more.

But your a korean subhuman so stupid. Poland is smarter than subhuman koreans.

Japanese are cursed people when it come to learning foreign langauge. You are a competent person for Japanese if you can speak English properly

Japanese will serve no practical purpose and you'll never become fluent because of a lack of real-world practice. Simple as.

Just learn both. At the same time.

You can start today.

Japan is fucking shit and you should kill yourself then learn Chinese

>normalfag existential bullshit
Fuck off scum. Normalfags aren't welcome here.

I have never SEEN a girl

t. Chang

learn French instead, way more cooler

Failed normalfags are still normalfags.
It's your mindset which is cancerous, that you are not even capable of being aware off.
Your kind have done nothing but taint Sup Forums.
IRL shit doesn't belong online.
You have no respect and will be given none in return.
下げる

Sure, if you are GAY. LOL HE IS GAY!

Here I'll teach you the Japanese I know from a girl here:

Uh uh uh uuuh uuuhu uuh uh uuuuuuuuh uh uuh uuuuuuuuuuUUUuUuhhhHh

uh. I'm sure a language alone won't make you go gay

I assume the more proficient you become in Japanese the less you like Japanese unless you're a weeaboo. We are close-minded and collective minded, which would be too alien for most of foreigners.

>pooland is smarter than korea

If you want a job in Germany you should learn turkish or at least arabic.