It's over for /ourlad/

archive.is/4VhIP

>And racism is also rampant in McGregor’s history of taunts and attempts to be “witty.”
will conor ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/885281477356912640
youtube.com/watch?v=X6HLVJq4VBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals unironically prefer someone who has beaten a women to someone who says something they find insensitive.

But he's not white, how can he be racist?

This.

yeah, reverse racism doesnt exist

>In a conversation with someone, I discussed McGregor and his “Dance for me, boy” comments. And to my shock, just like Mayweather’s father, this person didn’t think McGregor’s comments were racist. Yes, my side eye was twitching.

wow shocking, it's almost like you're just making shit up to be outraged by and nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.

How come that nigger doesn't mention the time when Mayweather said some racist shit against Pacquiao?

Non-whites can also be racist, Ling Ling.

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/885281477356912640

If Mayweather threw the Irish flag on the ground and stepped on it, would it be racist?

>MMA fans
>Caring about SJW shit
They're (((barking))) on the wrong tree

No

>thinking these pre fight talks arent staged as fuck, for the purpose of hype building

anything mcgregor says on air is wind

no because he's black?? hello are you stupid?

Blacks already on suicide watch. They know that old man doesn't have what it takes to beat a warrior in his prime.

Pic related. Gonna be Floyd after that first round starts.

Isn't "boy" a common thing to say similar to "mate" in Ireland?

There's nothing wrong with being racist. Dance for me white cucks.

Divac almost got banned from croatia just for touching a croatian flag, how are irishmen feeling about McGregor throwing the flag to the ground?

youtube.com/watch?v=X6HLVJq4VBg

>just like Mayweather’s father

so mayweather's father didnt think it was racist and a random person is calling HIM wrong? loving where these arguments are going desu

>racist
And?

If Conor knocks out Floyd, they'll be calling it a hate crime

His intention was to throw it at Mayweather, not to disrespect his country.
I honestly wonder what would've happened IF Mayweather stepped on the Irish flag.

Would McGregor beat the shit out of him right there?

>Dance for me, boy!
>Does a capoeira move
Since when is that racist

>race baiting article
Into the trash, shat on and burnt.

Not really. It's almost entirely used in the way McGregor used it. ie. You're not a man.

>muh arguing over semantics in different contexts even though this person is from an outside culture and by extension does not know our context but it's so mean and he should know the context how how how!!!!????

Faggots, everyone. Journalism is dead.

>dance for me boy (oops what did i just say, think i better say something else) dance for me son

Yes, that term has no meaning anymore and is now a compliment

By putting that nigger to sleep.

wtf i love conor now

racism is disgusting

Are the price money sums tax-free?

>calls RDA spic
>calls Siver nazi
>calls Diaz cholo
>calls Floyd boy
>calls Brimage cotton picker

he can't keep getting away with it

(((anglo)))'s opinion on ireland

>the remains of Gawker
>taking the opinion of a bunch of millennials that would answer the question "Irish, Italians, Jewish and many other minorities overcame prejudice and worked their way up. Blacks should do the same without special favors." with a 'Strongly Disagree' seriously.

Except he said dance for me boy again in the second press conference.

>beating women is more acceptable than calling a black man boy
What the actual fuvk did i just read

Can't he sure her for calling him a racist?

Reminder that this is just bullshit to continue hyping this nonexistent 'fight'.

Sue her*

What? The fights been confirmed mate. August 27th

I was waiting for this article.

Basketball Americans in charge of taking the bantz

>he thinks it's a real fight

Bet you believe the Russia hacking stories too, you'll eat up any narrative the media forces on you.

This isn't a real fight, it's basically a WWE event, bet the outcome is fixed. It's an obvious cash grab for a bankrupt and washed up old boxer (Floyd) and a publicity grab for a meme athlete in a meme sport. (Conor) This shit should be on Monday Night Raw.

>Yes, my side eye was twitching.

Putting aside the actual point for a second, why do all these hack leftie 20-something bloggersphere writers insist on using the most smug and obnoxious prose possible? Why the constant sardonic interjections? It just makes you sound like an insufferable cunt.

I blame Joss Whedon.

>i decide what the definition of real is because im edgy and cool
The outcome doesnt have to be fixed everyone knows mayweather will win. Even conor knows it
>its a cash grab
Welcome to professional sports dumbass. 99% of them do it for the money

>His intention was to throw it at Mayweather, not to disrespect his country.
You can't go around throwing a flag, that's disrespectful.

>archive link
Based Norway

Its very common

>callahan

mad cause her ancestors owners were irish

Born, raised and live in Ireland. Quiet down you dirty brown mongrel.

Calling someone 'boy' is racist now? Or only if it's a black man? Wouldn't that notion in itself be a racist one? What about Floyd who actually brought up Conors' race? That is not racist? It's so hard to keep up with this millennial drivel.

Will Floyd ever find out if he doesn't have the reading skill to read this thread?

'Boy' has been used as a pejorative term to insult black people in America for hundreds of years, where the fuck have you been?

meant for

More common than most other countries at least

and used as a regular greeting for males in Ireland for a long time too

Obviously not in that shithole they call america. If you hadn't noticed, Conor is an Irishman, not a yank.

Well being a black person doesn't make you the arbitrator of what is and isn't racist. What McGregor said is racist but so what if it is. He's being incendiary to sell the fight. Since when is McGregor (or any other fighter) supposed to be a good person. Mayweather's a wife beater.

>liberals mad on behalf of people who don't give a fuck

Pottery

Isn't boy used as a pejorative term to any adult man, no matter his skin color? Also, didn't he used to call himself pretty boy floyd? You can't have it both ways.

>imagine having your head this deep in the sand

>Yesha Callahan

So is she Irish or not

I can't wait until the entirety of the English language is deemed racist.

WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU? READ THE PINSTRIPES YOU FUCKING BINGO BONGO, GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE YA SNEK YEH!

>Imagine not being able to explain your ridiculous position and instead try to insult someone on the internet

I'm a white pseudo-Irish American so I can call paddies "Micks."

McGregor is a potato so he can call African Americans "Boy." These are just facts.

Maybe in cork only not dublin

Boy, on its own used against black people is treading the line of being racist. Depending on usage it could or could not be evoking slavery. Saying "dance for me, boy" is definitely evoking the historical usage of that rather than the modern.

What the fuck was McGoober thinking here?

Dublin to Cork and everywhere in between

No one gave a fuck when Conor said he would ride a horse through Aldo's favela and kill everyone not fit to work.

Conor is the bantsmaster

>It's definitely true, even though I can't explain, prove, or even give a good reason for it.
Yeah I got it the first time. Keep crying racism on your blog, it's what you faggots are good at.

He's actually pretty shit at it, he says just the stupidest stuff that would get him severely slagged here, but the yanks love it so more power to him

this
when iz dem wyte boiz gonna free the slaves

What's to explain. It was used in a degrading way by whites, against blacks exclusively, historically. Now it's used by everyone against everyone, so context matters. Sorry you lack the social competency to discern the intent behind words and need a handbook of common phrases to function in society.

Its specifically used against blacks in the US. Its a thing. A thing McGreggor might not have been aware of.

>words have fixed meanings and their content cannot be altered by context or intention

Let's apply your logic to another Conor quote

>If this were a different time, I would invade your favela on horseback and kill everyone not fit to work

Isn't invading anywhere on horseback and taking slaves offensive to everyone regardless of race? The Irish were subjugated by Cromwell, so it could be used either way, no need to read into anything here. Jorge Rivera used to call himself El Conquistador, so you can't have it both ways.

Learn to read. Also, we're talking about American racism. One of us lives here and the other learned about it through memes on Sup Forums. When I need to learn how to make pastry, I'll defer to you.

Its specifically used towards any male counterpart in Ireland. Its a thing. A thing Americans might not have been aware of.

you are mentally ill if you think calling a black guy 'boy' or saying to him 'dance for me boy' is racist
>we're talking about American racism.
precisely, mentally ill shit

>It was used in a degrading way by whites, against blacks exclusively, historically.
>Now it's used by everyone against everyone
You just explained it to yourself, how dumb are you exactly? We live NOW, not in the past. Stop being such a fucking crybaby and man the fuck up boy.

No it's not. Stop

>words have fixed meanings and their content cannot be altered by context or intention
Not sure who you're quoting there boy, because it sure as hell isn't me. I'm arguing the exact opposite.

>Isn't invading anywhere on horseback and taking slaves offensive to everyone regardless of race?
>regardless of race
Exactly! Regardless of race. That's my entire point. None of these insults have a thing to do with racism.

Where's the fight? Where did he say this? Which country is going to buy a large majority of the PPVs? Towards a person of which nationality did he use it?

Once you've answered all that you can also answer if "dance for me, boy" is a common phrase in Ireland too? Or is the shuckin and jivin nigger stereotype of American invention?

Great argument

I'm I have no truck with what McGregor said. He said it exactly so you and I have this argument and hype the fight for them. Which is smart. You are not.

You sound like a nigger

We're not flag fetishists here. It's just a flag bro

>He said it exactly so you and I have this argument and hype the fight for them
No mate, you and your fellow niggers try to turn literally every insult thrown at any black person into racism. You're reaching and it's fucking pathetic. Conor is not.

>dumb nigger writes article about das raycis
Ignored and hidden.

>Sure, Mayweather may be a bit flamboyant, an alleged woman abuser
>alleged woman abuser

>*but Conor saying some words is more offensive*

>here’s to hoping that Mayweather knocks his racist head right off his body in August.

I'm not black. But if that makes you feel better about your weak argument we can pretend that I am.

Just ask yourself this, would you feel comfortable saying "dance for me, boy" to a black man publicly? And I don't mean the potential physical harm it would do to you rather what people would think of you. That's all racism is, it's not a real quantifiable thing, just something most people agree on. You're welcome to disagree but it doesn't matter to the world if you do.

>I'm arguing the exact opposite.

Apparently you aren't. You said (as I assume only one Dutch user is ITT) that boy is a pejorative term no matter what skin colour is involved. Therefore you fail to grasp the concept of duality of language, and how a word adopts a fundamentally different meaning when used in different situations. You're also being deliberately frivolous when it comes to the relatively shallow historical roots of the word in question and how it is obviously inappropriate to use it in the context we are discussing.

Also the fact that you sincerely agreed with my mocking of your logic proves that you are obviously a fucking idiot.

I'm eagerly awaiting the day that just talking to a black person will get me labled as a racist in my country.

I think the issue is more that Conor is an Irish man, having lived most of his life in Ireland. In Ireland, I don't think "dance for me, boy" would be taken as an offensive phrase. The USA is obviously a more racially sensitive country, but I don't think its fair to expect Conor, in the heat of the moment, to think that a fairly neutral expression like "boy" carries racist undertones. It's only in a particular American context that it carries this undertone, and its not one that Conor is going to be familiar with.

>liberals prefer Mayweather
Just some them this pic

are you stupid or falseflagging
this isn't just some negroid conor found on the street
it's a guy he's gonna match with

We need to de-stigmatise racism. It's worse than being a murderer in their eyes.

>would you feel comfortable saying "dance for me, boy" to a black man publicly
Yes. Whatever snowflakes like yourself insist is racism, the rest of the real world (so not tumblr and homotional twitter bloggers) does not agree with your pathetic crying. Also, this isn't just some random black dude, it's the guy he is going to fight, that's what they are promoting. Do you grasp the concept of context at all?

>a word adopts a fundamentally different meaning when used in different situations
I have no words for how stupid you are. The situation in which he said it was a fucking fight promotion! They are meant to insult each other... This wasn't a fucking christmas diner, you idiot. Was calling him a bitch misogynistic as well? Seriously, how dumb are you exactly?

when the fuck did boy become a racist insult

U.S is fucked

Conor a gud bou, he din du nuffin!

It has been for ages. Literally nobody actually gives a fuck though. It's a few media outlets and Sup Forums blowing this out of proportion