Did Trump break him?

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/news/3404-eminem-being-white-is-so-embarrassing-i-want-to-kill-myself-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump seems to have broken most people in the US, so probably.

He stated on record that being white for him is embarrassing, and that he wants to kill himself because of his race (I'm not even fucking joking) so it's highly likely

yo fuck drumpf!

that's fucking pathetic

If you kill yourself, your enemies lose.

"When i was I underground no one gave a fuck i was white, no labels wanted to sign me almost gave up i was like fuck it"
15 years later: "wahhh white privelege i hate being white :("

The embarrassing part was in a song, but I think you got the "kill himself" part from this article that was circulated on pol: neonnettle.com/news/3404-eminem-being-white-is-so-embarrassing-i-want-to-kill-myself-
It's totally fake if you can't tell from the similar articles where Brad Pitt talks about pedophile rings. God, I hate you guys.

>browsing Sup Forums
Sounds like you hate yourself

oh piss off faggot cuck boy

Yep, definitely self loathing.

self loathing narcissist *

i don't browse Sup Forums but i learned about this when the fake article was circulating on Sup Forums

Not actually true. The song was literally quoting:
"Seems like the average lifespan of a white man
Is more than twice than a black life span
I wonder sometimes if it has a price scanner
I feel like checking out on life, can't escape this circumstance" from Untouchable.

But you said it was circulating on Sup Forums, so how would you know?

Different guy, but if you search "eminem white kill himself," the fourth result is a pol thread

No, the embarrased to be white part is true, him saying he wanted to kill himself over it isn't true, unfortunately. "I admit theres been times where its been embarrassing to be a white boy"

Ah.

no, age broke him. he's been getting shittier for years and rick rubin doesn't help

/thread

*replying to your own post because nobody cared or acknowledged your gay comment*

How did Trump break you, user?

he didn't, he only broke cuckboys

Is that right?

>unpopular opinion
Revival is actually a decent album with a couple great songs that Eminem admitted he finished because he felt exhausted from worrying about Trump.

Walk on Water is his apology to everyone. He says how old he is getting and how hard its becoming to create fresh rhymes. Rap is limited even the greatest poets of history ran out of material by their late 40s, its because your brain gets solid and can't create many new neurons or pathways, therefore you can only perfect what you know and not think of anything original.

I mean look at Spielberg or Scorcese or heck Clint Eastwood, they stopped being original a long time ago and rather than leaning on originality they just explore new genres with their style intact. Eminem hasn't quite come to grips with it but I think this album probably humbled him and made him understand he's never going to come up with another big huge landmark and if he's going to rap any longer, it needs to go about new topics but not any fresher original wordplay.

Like I said though, there isn't a entire life's creativity in poetry which is why Dr. Dre has never made an album for 10 years.

Eminem needs to move on if he wants to be original, do producing or make his own label.

KEK BOY KEK BOY, YOU'RE A KEKSTAR

*c u c k

fucking Sup Forums autocorrect

he can't keep getting away with it

You're acting as if he's geriatric. Avant garde and classical composers often composed good music into their eighties. Spielberg is a hack.

He is fucked most of all because he is a rapper and middle-aged rappers are creepy if they're rapping about faeces over samples of Joan Jett, secondly because even when he was rapping in his golden late twenties he was immature (he even cut six years off his age, that's the type of market he was going for) and only temporarily abandoned that for 8 Mile, thirdly because he has never been able to tolerate criticism and he is surrounded by hacks who give him shit guidance in order to prolong his youth market period as much as possible, lastly because he is desperate for attention. Even when he was young and producing for others it wasn't good so why would it be good now? Em is not Albini, Eno or Rundgren.

He is going the same direction as Madonna and all of them but even worse.

>so all you cuckboys and impastas, who wanna live MY life

Fake quote btw. Right wingers literally have to lie just to save face these days. Pathetic cowards.

Haha butthurt liberal

Deflection is for cowards. Coward.

Haha butthurt liberal

>I'm so narcissistic, when I fart, I sniff it / Do a fake dab to smell my armpits with it *sniffs*
What did he mean by this?