Can someone recommend me jazz similar to the title track in particular?

Can someone recommend me jazz similar to the title track in particular?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just listen to everything trane made from this album onward. But if were being retarded specific then pic related.

This is a pretty obvious one...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs

Anyway, you should listen to everything Coltrane ever did, 'cause 95% of it is amazing.

olé
impressions
out of this world
africa

once you listen to these you've nailed the best of modal coltrane. they are all musically similar to mft (not to mention tyner comps on all of them so he provides a consistent backing to this period of trane)

>the best of modal Coltrane
>not A Love Supreme
I literally fucking hate you.
>ranking any of those albums over A Love Supreme
Grow up, you insufferable faggot.

a love supreme is prime spiritual coltrane, but doesn't contain many of the aspects that make his earlier work shine through (such as the quartet interplay), and certainly is nothing like my favorite things

also these are all songs, not albums. have a good day

>but doesn't contain many of the aspects that make his earlier work shine through
Quartet interplay? So fucking what? You said it was the best of modal Coltrane. You are WRONG.

Also, the album is divided into A Love Supreme, part 1, part 2, part 3, and part 4. Have a good day!

>You are WRONG.
cool
was just trying to give the guy recs before you waltzed your basic ass in here acting like a bitch because I didn't mention one of THE MOST popular jazz albums ever. if you want to contribute, next time don't post

Ok, next time don't make stupid statements.

you first bro. was just giving my opinion. I know it's hard not to take other people's opinions on music with a grain of salt, but maybe you'll learn once you actually listen more? you seem pretty new to this

A Love Supreme is practically objectively considered the greatest modal Jazz album of all time, moron.

>objectively
yikes
say no more dude. form your own opinions next time, rockist

>yikes
Key word: practically

And it is. And if you disagree, your opinion is worthless.

just shut up a love supreme is not similar to my favorite things

Correct. But that's not the point.

My original post is actually the closest thing to what OP requested. Old is pretty close too.

*Olé* is pretty close

>Ole Coltrane
>Impressions
>Africa / Brass
Please be a qt femanon
>A Love Supreme
Solid album but only a fucking nigger pleb would suggest that album. Unless they're a jazz pleb
I'd suggest listen listening to other covers of Hammerstein-Rodgers tunes
>Softly as in a Morning Sunrise
>Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful
>Surrey with the Fringe on Top
>The Way You Look Tonight
>
>Why Was I Born (it's a Hammerstein-Kern)

>please be a qt femanon
I am actually!

Those are literally my favorite albums (by Coltrane), I feel like they never get enough love here. All anyone ever mentions is A Love Supreme, My Favorite Things, Ascension, Meditations and Blue Train

Well this is a lie

I've NEVER met a girl who even liked, never mind understood, jazz. Even in various big bands I've played in the female players never really "got" it. I would love to be proven wrong though

>tfw no fellow jazz enthusiast gf

I've never met one too, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Even at jazz gigs it's obvious the few women in the audience are bored out of their fucking skull

Okay, but how do you know () is a qt femanon who doesn't know jazz better than both of us.Yeah it seems men tend to be into jazz, from my observations also, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Like programming and shit or computers. But I'd pick someone who would appreciate jazz and enjoys it any day over someone who I'd have to listen to Lil Uzi Pump with in the car or top 40 radio.

Ye doubters!

how is this doubt? (, )

They're trying to prove that I'm not by using sneaky tactics. I will not show bewbs!

I never asked to see bewbs, I though though it was awesome a qt femanon liked those albums too

Man, it would be easy to catfish the fuck out of you.

I have yet to find a single female who's into Jazz. Shame. Women are terrible. Wanna gay?

>catfish me
I mean down the road I'd want to see live pictures before I gave personal informantion away, but again I don't understand why someone saying there a girl, me saying that's cool you like the same stuff as me, and then leaving it as kind of that catfishing.

Your interest peaked off the charts when you thought I was a female.

Whatever, I get it... I'm a dick

BTFO

>so close
if you got quads I would

lol @ you