youtu.be/sZ7Mu8YJbSU)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>searching for emotional moments
Fuck off

edgy

Drane2 tho
foldfree casual tho

>edgy
It's a bit pathetic if you desperately search for emotional moments to relate to within every artist/genre

Their music in general has a lot of emotion so I can't single out just one moment.
Oversteps has some of their prettiest work though imo, if that's what you mean. Especially Krylon and os veix.

Fold4,Wrap5

envane, garbage, oversteps

trying to talk about "emotion" in electronic music is meaningless nonsense

tell me what it means when a piece of electronic music is emotional

Tell me what it means when any piece of music is emotional.

You can convey something specific through lyrics or musical tropes, i.e. cues used in film to indicate drama or whatever. But typically those aren't used in electronic music. So what is there that conveys emotion?

this isn't reddit you edgy cuck

So emotion within music didn't exist before film? You're a fucking idiot

these are weird statements.

You can easily play whatever was written for an orchestra for example on a DAW. Sometimes vice versa is also valid.

You don't know what an example is? Who's the idiot?

Whut? So according to you there's not a single emotion in here: youtube.com/watch?v=i524g6JMkwI&ab_channel=sencesor
All made using synths, samplers and sequencers. gtfo of here

You need words telling you what emotion to feel? Why can't emotions be found in melodies and chord progressions?

If there is truly no emotion in electronic music why does a song like Slip (youtu.be/9uDy9IqScmU) sound happy and a track like Rae (youtu.be/sZ7Mu8YJbSU) sound so heartbreakingly sad?

All Amber album
Vletrmx
Garbagemx
Cichli
All Oversteps
Bladelores
Foldree casual

Lots of fine emotional moments in Autechre music.

>Who's the idiot?
You. You're suggesting that music can only display emotion in reference to other mediums