Hello what's the name of this artist I am seeing posted everywhere...

Hello what's the name of this artist I am seeing posted everywhere? She is pretty cute but I don't know much about her music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G9zL-A78oRg
youtube.com/watch?v=TjKsAvvzsPw
youtu.be/bRIpYOmyeJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Cho-a#AOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-hyun_(singer)#Death
thejakartapost.com/life/2017/12/20/why-are-k-pop-stars-susceptible-to-depression.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wRgH7HvmSiE
youtube.com/results?search_query=grimes&page=&utm_source=opensearch
youtu.be/xntINgnZ5dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're stupid.

Why is that? I don't know who this is

look it up

Look what up? How do I do that?

ok first go to reddit.com
and then
start posting there.
and then don't come back to Sup Forums.
thats all there is to it.

Fuck you, you go there

nah

Then get out of here moron because we don't want you here

>he's a newfag

>we

I've been here longer than all of you combined

We as in this entire board hates you

AoA Choa.

Yes that's her, thanks! do you like her music?

>I've been here longer than all of you combined, like 3 whole months guys!
WE as in the reddit hivemind

You are reddit, just go away already you are disgusting

>he frequents reddit

No but I can tell you are one

>no u

Exactly, you

nuh uh

PORK CHODE

FUCK YOU IDIOT LEAVE

PORK CHOA THE TALENTLESS PIGGIE

SHE'S THE MOST TALENTED GIRL EVER AND SHE'S NOT A PIG FUCK YOU

PORK CHODE'd

GET A FUCKING LIFE STOP BEING A CHILD HER NAME IS PARK CHOA

PORK CHODE KEK

new photo of our queen choa

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY IT'S PARK CHOA YOU FUCKING IDIOT

FUCK YOU THAT IS NOT HER YOU ARE STUPID FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE

P o r k C h o d e
o r k C h o d e P
r k C h o d e P o
k C h o d e P o r
C h o d e P o r k
h o d e P o r k C
o d e P o r k C h
d e P o r k C h o
e P o r k C h o d

>artist
no, dude, this is not an artist, this is a product

my fav band PORK AND THE CHODES

Chode Pork

>LEAVE US ALONE
HAHAHHAA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU'VE SAID. IT'S ONLY YOU AUTIST, NO ONE ELSE LIKES THE PIGGIE

chode

FUCK OFF

she is an artist and she's the BEST SHUT UP

THAT'S NOT HER BAND NAME YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID AND THAT'S NOT HER NAME

IT'S CHOA PARK FUCK YOU JUST LEAVE

she's barely human, she's just a thing a product to be used and tossed later

CHODE

IT'S CHOA

LOTS OF PEOPLE LIKE CHOA IT'S ONLY A FEW IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO HATE HER

YOU ARE REDDIT YOU GO BACK

SHE IS HUMAN AND SHE IS A SINGER NOT A PRODUCT WE LOVE HER

FUCK YOU IT'S CHOA SHUT UP ALREADY

PORK
CHODE
P
O
R
K
CHODE

IT'S PARK CHOA
PARK CHOA
P A R K C H O A
FUCK YOU

this

kpop is anti-art
kpop is just the perversion of money and money is the cancer of art

jesus christ you retarded fake weebs need to go back to your containment thread you make fucking grimes threads look like well adjusted music discussions i hop trump accidently nukes south korea

>>i hop trump accidently nukes south korea
fuckin top kek, i hope so

the only reason i come here

chode's fans, ladies and gentlemen, behold the autism

that's just a hook
there's no bait in that pic

i think your misspelling "chode"

youtu.be/G9zL-A78oRg

wow this girl is really talented
I'm a Choabro now
does she have any more songs?

>they are in it for the music, at least choa is
they are in the music just because they're narcists hookers (literaly)

her name is choa, you have the autism for calling her chode you dumbass

FUCK YOU SHUT UP

that's a very good song!
of course she does, the choa song!

youtube.com/watch?v=TjKsAvvzsPw

you don't know shit about choa or her music

PORK CHODE best kpoop autist!

HER NAME IS CHOA YOU IDIOT AND YOU ARE THE AUTIST FUCK YOU

youtu.be/bRIpYOmyeJU
you can actually see her chode in this video

narcists are exposed to depression.

>On June 22, 2017, Choa announced that she would be leaving AOA due to depression and insomnia. She stated that she had tried using medication to help, however, there was no improvement in her mental health.[5] This followed after Choa had a hiatus from the group following their activities from January 2017 when they released their first studio album Angel's Knock. Her departure from AOA was officially confirmed by FNC Entertainment on June 30, 2017.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Cho-a#AOA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-hyun_(singer)#Death

...oooh I might want to PORK PORK CHODE WITH MY CHODE

narcissists

DON'T SHARE THAT DELETE IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

she got depressed from working hard, don't spread rumors about her you idiot

FUCK YOU SHUT UP AND LEAVE

are you just chotard talking to himself or do you seriously indulge him like this?

t. curious kpopper

hahaha look at this PORK CHODE

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
HHHMMM SMELLS LIKE BACON

Go back to you containment thread. Retarded kpop fans. When is real Korea going to nuke all your shitty bands?

MAD MAN LMAOOO

thejakartapost.com/life/2017/12/20/why-are-k-pop-stars-susceptible-to-depression.html

THAT'S NOT CHOA FUCK YOU IDIOT

THAT'S NOT CHOA I SAID SO SHUT UP AND SHE'S NOT A PIG

AOA and Choa are not shitty you are fucking shitty your music is shitty not Choa's FUCK YOU

degenerate Sup Forumstards are terrified because they know koreans are going are taking over pop culture with their superior pop artistry and non-degenerate christian/confucian value system

>Choa announced that she would be leaving AOA due to depression and insomnia.
T-t-that's all folks ;)(geddit cause porky the pig and chode might kill herself)

Im a pig, and I smell bad. Park Cho Ah is my god, and that’s what she says. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of ChoA, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good.
I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend to be ChoA. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.

it clearly says because they work hard you MORON which is what choa did

SHE WOULD NEVER AND HER NAME IS CHOA SHE'S NOT A PIG SHUT UP

FUCK YOU GO AWAY MORON STOP POSTING THIS SHIT IDIOT LEAVE US ALONE

My smell surrounded me. I smell like putrid marmalade. Choa should have thrown up in my face, even though he hated me. I deserve anything he dishes out. I worship her. I need her, because she crushes me. She punishes me when I can’t. I’m weak. I always make mistakes. I love her hairy arms, her hairy chest, her hairy back. I dream about chewing her hair while I masturbate. Then when I don’t come, I feel good, because I didn’t deserve to come. I only come for her when I’m not masturbating. When I come for her, it’s because she makes me come. When I don’t expect it, so I’ll feel bad. But later, when I’m lying in bed thinking about it, I feel good. She knows how to use her voice. She makes me feel like a fat deformed child: I’m sitting in the corner in my diapers, and against my will I shit until it forces its way out onto the floor. My parents come in and scream at me and beat me. Then when they leave, to show them that I want to be good, I scrape it up with my pudgy hands and eat it. I prove to myself that I can get rid of it and be good. That’s how she makes me feel. I like to feel that way. I’m a fat slob. I want to hide in hier world. She feeds me. I never want to leave her.
I get depressed when I have to go to work, away from her. She makes me feel good. Im the Choabro.

NEW PORK CHOA SINGLE
REPEAT NEW CHOA SINGLE
youtube.com/watch?v=wRgH7HvmSiE

Go back to your containment thread already. Fucking retarded kpop fan. kys already.

I SAID FUCKING STOP FUCK YOU IDIOT AND SHE DOESN'T DO THAT STOP TRYING TO MAKE REAL CHOABROS LOOK WEIRD

that is not choa you FUCKING IDIOT SHE'S NOT A PIG YOU ARE A PIG FUCK YOU STOP DISRESPECTING HER

choa is better than kpop so she doesn't belong there you idiot

I've wasted myself. I've turned myself into something I can't control. I'm dwarfed, minimized by evel'ything around me. I'm scared of what's going to happen next. Any unpredicted movement, any sound I haven't anticipated, terrifies me, lessens me. There's a pair of scissors on the desk in front of me. I'm picking them up, opening and closing them, pressing the rings of metal against my bone. I'm sticking my finger into the blades of the scissors and squeezing as hard as I can. They're dull. They won't cut into me. It doesn't hurt, it throbs, reminding me of the existence of my hand, which disgusts me. I hate my body more than I hate the objects and events that rub against it. I don't despise the conditions of my life as much as I despise the existence of my flesh

>so much hard work that they have a depression but still make shit forgettable and no artfully
0 talent

Go back already. KPOP FUCKING SUCKS.

what do you base this on? just curious

>>so much hard work that they have a depression but still make shit forgettable and no artfully
LMAO true basically all that depression for nothing except to excite autismos like choashitter here

>This nigga getting mad because people are telling him the truth that AOA is Trash and Choa is a slut.

Pfft hahaha

>Hello what's the name of this artist I am seeing posted everywhere? She is pretty cute but I don't know much about her music.
it's grimes. educate yourself: youtube.com/results?search_query=grimes&page=&utm_source=opensearch

I want to look good while choking. I'm Choabro.
I want my muscles to mirror the muscles of the man that strangles me, cuts off my air.
I want to look into his eyes and feel his hard cock against my legs.
The stronger I am, the more perfect I am, the more he'll hate me. I'll be the perfect mirror of the weakness in his virility. As he fucks the hole where my cock used to be, he'll fuck his self-hatred. Being strong, I won't allow him to deny the power of his impotence I use myself as a device to amuse my other self. If I watch myself closely, I'll lose my mind. When I look at my body, I dissipate myself because I'm Choabro.
I lose the ability to exist. I trick myself into believing the part of me observing the other part isn't the reverse

Kpop is a product not art.

weabooshits are chads when compared to this autismo

youtu.be/xntINgnZ5dc
wow choa is literally amazing
choa gives my life meaning
such talent, such graceful beauty

He's looking down my dress. He can see my breasts. He wants to hurt me, hang me with the noose that's in his hand. He's mocking me with it, swinging it in front of my face, showing me that ifl go with him, he'll hang me with it after we fuck. I'm not sure if I want him to hurt me. I know that when he pushes his cock into me it will hurt when it hits my uterus. His cock fills me up and makes me another person, subject to his desire, his violence. He's going to call his friends over and invite them to gang rape me, then hang me while they masturbate in harmony with my suffering. I'm prey. I'm constantly hunted. I keep my
head down, trying to obscure myself, trying to sink into the wall. They always smell me. My ass gives off a scent. I can't get rid of it. Men smell me. They want to fuck me, obliterate me, once the smell's reached the nerves inside their heads . They want to fuck me, rip me to shreds.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS JUST STOP LEAVE US ALONE IDIOT

everybody remembers hoa and what she has done, she is the most artistic and creative person in the world
this shows you don't know anything about her you dumbass

YOU FUCKING SUCK

WE LOVE CHOA FOREVER AND WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER YOUIDIOT

THEY ARE LYING AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT AOA IS NOT TRASH CHOA IS DEFINITELY NOT A SLUT BUT YOU ARE A MORON

fucking GROSS GET OUT

FUCK YOU STOP THIS YOU MORON YOU ARE NOTA CHOABRO

CHOA MAKES ART YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER AT ALL

SHUT UP YOU WEEABOO YOU ARE NOT AND YOU ARE THE AUTISMO

i love her so much, she's so creative and talented a true artist

PORK CHODE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
WE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

FUCK YOU STOP ALREADY IDIOT STOP POSTING THIS STUPID GARBAGE IT'S NOT RELATED TO CHOA

that is not her name SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT

If you want to be left alone stop post this and GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD. KYS RETARD.

no one will remember chode when she dies lol

Choabidi choabsorbing ceo-nim's omo stick cummiehameha

>this thread

that's true but you could say that about pop music in general

it's not high art but I think you can still enjoy the music imo

we are here to discuss CHOA and you are here to say STUPID THINGS ABOUT HER SO YOU LEAVE

everybody loves choa and i will you stupid moron and that won't be for awhile so don't even say that

FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

They drain their sperm into my ass one by one.
I enjoy the pain I steal from their pleasure in hurting me. I want to be Choa.
When they're finished with me, they spit on me, then they dress me and push me out the door. Riding home in the cab, I'm drenched in the smell of my asshole and my sweat.

I enjoy the thought of the dance pratice place smelling it also. When I'm upstairs safe in my apartment, I squat over and release their sperm and my shit. I let it simmer over the fire, mixed with wine.
As I eat, I play
the scene over again in my mind, ingesting each man, one by one.

SHE IS NOT A PEDO SHE IS A SINGER AND I SAID STOP POSTING THIS FAKE GARBAGE YOU MORON

>she is the most artistic and creative person in the world
this shows you don't know anything about her you dumbass
Yeah, that's true. Make random songs with "muh crush don't look at me !! ;;;;;;;((((" require to be THE MOST ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE PERSON IN THE WORLD.
kpop and kpop fans are hilarious