HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

ALL FGTS DESERVE TO DIE!!

THE LGBT COMMUNITY IS AN ENEMY OF ALLAH!!

WE WILL PURGE THESE CANCER CALLED "LGBT COMMUNITY", WE WILL SEND SUICIDE BOMBERS TO THE "National LGBTQ Task Force", AND WE WILL SEE YOUR FILTHY BODY PARTS SCATTERED IN FLAMES INSHALLAH!!!

Donald Trump is the one true messiah, repent for your sins and accept Big Don into your heart.

Why would you waste bullets on them? They enjoy getting impaled. Just walk them up a roof and let gravity do the work.

Saudi Arabia is home to cum guzzling butt fuckers, Goat rapists, Child molesters, and the greatest transgression against all of humanity: the invention of Islam.

Rare saudi flag,are you guys range banned or is this a proxy.

Hope so much to see a nuclear mushrooms on your 10 biggest cities during the next century.
Radioactive cure for cancerous religion.

Ewww

what's up with that guys arm at 0:25?????

HAHAHA BUTTHURT HOMO DETECTED!!

THE 50 DOGS WE KILLED IS JUST A CALM BEFORE THE STORM

JUST WAIT AND YOU WILL SEE THE TRUE JIHAD!!

WE WILL BEHEAD ALL GAY PEOPLE AND FEED YOUR DEAD CARCASS TO THE VULTURES!!!

OY VEY!!!!!!!!!

YES ISLAM, KEEP GOING! IF YOU KEEP AT IT LIKE THIS, THE LEFT WILL FINALLY REALIZE HOW DANGEROUS YOU ARE

Did Saudi Arabia recently grant its citizens access to Sup Forums?

I really hope the US does a few drone strikes on your shithole sand village and wipe out your bloodline.

>he thinks they will learn

You're so delusional, you think the current generation of the left is bad, just wait until the next generation.......

loool

Obv. bait, but i'll bite

I swear, the blood of niglets and submonkeys will flood the streets of europe. You really think Hitler has taught us a lesson? The proud ancestors of true and noble warriors will rise up and strike the plague you call islam.

Wait....why the fuck hasn't Sup Forums been blocked in Saudi Arabia yet? What else do we have to do?

>LGBT COMMUNITY
Fake. Real dune coons don't use that term.

It all went downhill when women got the right to vote

>Implying Muslim birthrates aren't the highest
>Implying Islam isn't the true way
>Implying America isn't a cuckold shithole
Thanks for your tax dollars though, it pays for my existence.

Meanwhile in Tranny land.

You keep killing them, and they keep loving you.
I don't understand how this works.

Hey KSA, how is Yemen going?

>Implying Muslim birthrates aren't the highest
Well, seeing how 1,6 billion muslims get buttfucked by 6 million jews I wouldn't call that relevant.
>Implying Islam isn't the true way
It's not, Muhammad made up prophecies, lied and contradicted himself. Christianity is the only way.
>Implying America isn't a cuckold shithole
Yeah that's true, they like niggers too much