Birthrate of Iceland the most feminist country on earth: 2,11

>birthrate of Iceland the most feminist country on earth: 2,11
>birthrate of neo-nazis who spend all their day in their rooms watching anime and writing on the internet how their waifus are superior to real women: 0,0

conlusion: feminists are doing more to save the white race than nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/do-it-for-denmark-ad-campaign-to-encourage-pregnancy-2015-10
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/feminist/country/dk/type/op/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
soundcloud.com/landabois/sdo-ri-gali-leo-gali-lei
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

bump

birthrate of op's mom:19 african boys

>birthrate of the shitskin diaspora reposting this shitpost
>0.0

butthurt neo-nazi who spend all his day in his room watching anime and writing on the internet how his waifu are superior to real women with a birthrate of 0,0 detected
it was 2,23 just 8 years ago
and 1,93 is still higher than almost any european country
give up your traditionalist values and support feminism for a white future

why the hate though?
could it be because your delusioned world view which was based on hate of women's rights is collapsing around you and you can't take it?

faroe islands: 2,6

how do you even jump to the conclusion he's a "shitskin"?

are /poltards really this binary? everyone they don't like or talks shit on them is a shitskin apparently.

what rights women lack?

never said they did

He means that your ideal is a world where they don't have them but reality is not in your autistic favour

>iceland
>population 330 000
Wow, it is fucking nothing.

What we all need is to broadcast thing like this, apparently it helped a bit
businessinsider.com/do-it-for-denmark-ad-campaign-to-encourage-pregnancy-2015-10

The traditionalists are reproducing above replacement rate.

>330000 is not an acceptable sample size
wew

Where?
And if you love traditionalism so much you could just move to afghanistan
No need to push on others who dont want or need it

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Conservatives have much higher fertility rates than liberals.

Yet still poland has a birthrate of 1.29
Try again

To be honest 330k is really small sample size for something as birth rate. And honestly, gov doesnt care that there are less people born.

All politicians count on importing cheap labor force and nobody gives a fuck about national pride. And even thouse who do, then go and have 1.5 baby per couple.

Just look at japan. They are 20 years ahead of curve. The 1st world countries will soon follow. And maybe it is right considering africa. The future is full of very underachieving people of darker color.

After all, the biggest problem is overpopulation. We would be fine with 1 billion population. In the past we used war and epidemics.

Btw denmark, how many children are you planning to have? I want 3, but i know it will be battle.

This bait is getting old. You've been posting this garbage for weeks now. Do you have a job? Do you have any friends?

Does your mental health professional know you're spending countless hours here compulsively reposting the same trash nearly daily?

The more conservative poles are probably the ones keeping the birthrate above 1.00

I thought it was 1.30?

19 brazilian boys then?

>To be honest 330k is really small sample size for something as birth rate.
What is this supposed to mean
How does a sample size magically rely on what subjects its about?

>All politicians count on importing cheap labor force and nobody gives a fuck about national pride
Again iceland succeeds
Its one of the whitest countries on earth

>Just look at japan. They are 20 years ahead of curve.
Again a very conservative anti-feminist country with a low birthrate
Surprise here

>Btw denmark, how many children are you planning to have? I want 3, but i know it will be battle.
Wew lad
I know you are loosing this battle you camt talk your way out of this one

And still they loose to feminists

Captcha: otto rect

And still they loose to feminists

Captcha: otto rect

Posted this once before

>
Does your mental health professional know you're spending countless hours here compulsively reposting the same trash nearly daily?
Why are you so angry?
Is it because your worldview is being torn apart?

however, the entirety of arab world has more than that

>rely on what subjects its about
It does very much.

Still if you think 330k nation with 2,11 birthrate will save white race, you are a bit optimistic. They will be simply outbreeded by shitskins and rapefugees. Anyway on iceland they have app to see who is blood related to who to minimize interbreeding. Pretty serious problem if you ask me.

Also why does it matter to you so much? Is this your favorite meme or somethibg else? Just curious.

And poland has low birthrate because they are even more poor than us and every better pole was genocided at WW2 and now any new born better pole emigrates for better jobs abroad and never returns back.

>once before
you have posted this dozens of times, at least. You have a mental disease and are on the level of Jorge or "I am a greek". Even if this might have been sarcastic before you have pushed it far beyond that.

Only once before huh? archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/feminist/country/dk/type/op/

">tfw you were born male
>tfw you literally won the lottery of life

Feels good man

>tfw you pity women so much that you are a victim feminist"
You posted this since August 2016 although not that frequently

>It does very much.
How?

>Still if you think 330k nation with 2,11 birthrate will save white race, you are a bit optimistic
I never said that
I said that feminists are doing MORE to save the white race than nazis

>Pretty serious problem if you ask me.
I agree but it has nothing to do with the discussion
Again you are trying to talk your way out of a discussion you are loosing

>Also why does it matter to you so much?
Because i care about women's rights and i want to show people they are not harmful

>And poland has low birthrate because they are even more poor than us
But during communism they were even poorer yet had an acceptable birthrate

Be careful not to post evidence that proves that your opponent was right

You use strawmen, backwards """logic""" etc to justify your femdom fetish that you've posted about extensively.

Just stop making this thread this isn't a politics board.

>But during communism they were even poorer yet had an acceptable birthrate
cus borders were closed?

>You use strawmen, backwards """logic"""
When?

I believe it has more to do with said country's levels of comfyness, social cohesion and solidarity, spending power, state funded perks for moms etc.
Feminism isn't really family friendly.

People who divide the world into "conservative" and "liberal" need to be forcibly removed from the genepool.

>feminists are doing MORE
Ah, i finally got what are you trying to tell. You need to read this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
And maybe see pic related.

Maybe the iceland version of feminism helps birthrate, but i highly doubt it. It may be just coicidence. And feminism in usa (or ither parts or world) is very different than here czechia for example. So really, even definition of what feminism stands for is blurry as hell.

>discussion you are loosing
Your life would become easier if you didnt see every talk as batte to win.

Have a nice night denmark user. Your claim is very hard to prove true. Take note i have nothing against girls or even few ideas feminism is trying to push to society. Still, where do you have proofs for your bold claim?

shitskin is a mindset too.

>Its one of the whitest countries on earth
You idiot; whites are Anglo-Saxons, nothing else.

You fucking idiot. Those feminists are merely traditionalist scum who view people as being merely roles: men to provide for the world and women to be provided for. Those types shit out kids just like anyone else. The birthrate or Iceland is irrelevant in this context because they're a tiny fucking island with a tiny fucking population.
You don't understand epigenetics, at all.

>And poland has low birthrate because they are even more poor
Being poor has nothing to do with low birthrates. If anything, poor people tend to have more kids than rich ones.
>now any new born better pole emigrates for better jobs abroad and never returns back
That's the actual issue.
I wonder how many newborns out of that 2% birth rate of Iceland is actually Polish children.

I don't watch anime shitskin
>everyone I don't like is Sup Forums
Ahh yes, tell me about your non-binary mindset

soundcloud.com/landabois/sdo-ri-gali-leo-gali-lei
foookkkk mar ég er alltof fokkked marr