Media Twister

How would the liberal media cretins twist and turn the Orlando story if 50 people were killed by a bomb instead of an assault rifle. Would they finally have to stop being delusional and admit the actual problem? Who would they blame it on if they didn't have guns? The homophobic culture of America? What if the attack was at a bank or something, then what? These people are literally insane. And I hate them so, for they are ruining the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1vPXTcE5-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'd blame it on the easy access to pipes or something. There's no way around them

You mean like the Boston bombing?

boston bombing. 6 deaths.

i'll take bombs.

>50 people were killed by a bomb
but they weren't

>attack was at a bank
but it wasn't

How about oklahoma city?

Fucking pressure cookers aren't the only things readily available to the public.

They would have complimented Omaron his cool clock.

Literally not an argument?!

dude had been investigated twice by the fbi, and then bought the rifle just to kill gays. he shouldn't have been able to purchase that rifle, period.

The point is the media would still find a way to place blame on some other issue than the factual issue of which is happened by.

>Literally not an argument?!
but it was

gotta go back 20 yrs?? how many murdered by ARs in that time?

Maybe you should be the one to find out

I have to compare the totals? Why? I'm not interested in the popularity of bombs vs ARs. I'm simply showing that you can kill alot of people at once with a bomb made from common items.

HE should of been charged with a crime then.

Putting someone one a list without due process is peace meal bullshit that actually is a back door to violating rights.

you can, yes, but is that what's actually happening over and over again? no.

Good job lad don't let them change the subject its their number one move

Whi is denying that this was a terrorist attack? Just cause your lord Trump says something doesnt make it true

IF you were worried about what is happening by numbers you would make it illegal for minorities to own guns.

Literally our Niger in chief wont say Islamic terrorism so much so its become a meme and a game the media laughs at.

they would probably find some instructions for a bomb online and call for internet censorship of "dangerous content"

do you even jew?

Here's the real question
Why do these idiots use rifles and not shotguns?

terrorists are used to the ak47
what would they do with a saiga12?

Why do the majority of shooters use handguns and why is that not the target?

"Act of Terror" was what Obama said. Thats so fucking offensive, eh. Hes really skirting the key issue eh

Ban assault pipes!

>Why do these idiots use rifles and not shotguns?

Magazne capacty.

Has the media told people that he had strapped bombs to the hostages? Or has that not been released yet?

#banassaultbombs

30 rounds in an AR vs 12+1 shells say in a Saiga

Yea at THIS POINT it is m8 hence the literal meme status around it he could end by you know.....calling what it was.

>inb4 he does not want to be too specific or subjective

he blew that when he literally called trayvon his fucking unborn son.

You can buy drum magazines for the saiga.

BAN ALL ASSAULT SLOW-COOKERS

Nah. These people will bend over backwards to blame anything but Islam. It's like a mental illness.

That doesn't take away from the fact that every dolt could, regardless of guns, so your rhetoric is pretty fucking pointless.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1vPXTcE5-4

I just get a kick out of how autistic leftists actually are.
>muslims aren't the problem. You can't blame an ideology... crazy people are just going to be crazy.
>It's guns that are the problem. Had he not had a gun he would've never killed anyone. We need to ban guns.

I'm convinced that I died somewhere in my life and this reality I am experiencing is hell.

>that file name

They used pressure cookers tho

>when the government simply asks me some question it should define what tools I can and can't own

wat?

that was outdoors.

Inside a building a relatively small explosive could be used to secure a 90%+ kill rate with concussive force and fragmentation. Something you could wear as a vest.

can't buy ANFO like McVeigh did anymore, not without ATF showing up and buttfucking you

you'll note there hasn't been a bombing like that since regulations have been put in place

>How would the liberal media cretins twist and turn the Orlando story if 50 people were killed by a bomb instead of an assault rifle

They'd blame Trump. As usual.

Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil: It was never available pre-mixed, but, gas stations and hardware stores are still around.

He didn't have to go to the trouble of learning how to build a bomb (therefore risking his own life by trying to jury rig explosives), purchasing materials that may have raised a red flag, building it, and placing it/detonating it in the club.

instead, despite having been suspected TWICE of having terrorist ties, he was able to waltz into a gun shop and buy a semi automatic assault rifle.

ironic that Sup Forums seems to love the idea of banning muslims from the country, but they dont have a problem with muslims buying assault rifles.

True but you're still going to have a lot more trouble carrying around multiple Saiga drum mags on your person than AR mags

Mate you can make it out of uncontrolled materials with no formal chemistry training.

Not going to search youtube but there are probably tutorials a kid can follow.

This.

making laws based on what COULD happen is pretty fucking stupid.

laws are creating when it's shown people can't control themselves and need the govt to tell them what to do.

How can you block someone's rights because he was Investigated? Clearly those investigations didn't find proof - so what legal basis is there to stop him?