Do you ever just sit there and think about the sheer concept of Australia?

do you ever just sit there and think about the sheer concept of Australia?
it's literally a massive barren wasteland on the opposite side of the planet with people eerily similar to myself living alongside some prehistoric gorillas

blows my mind every time I think about it

Tony Abbott may be a bit rustic but it's not on calling him a prehistoric gorilla

In many ways they're like Brits on vacation. I.e. much better.

are you talking about the australians or the prehistoric gorillas?

>brits on vacation
>better

lmfao what.

>thinking about Australia
that just empowers them

I actually feel that entirely m8. It's so bizzare to have a group of what are essentially working class Brits stuck on the ticks asscrack of the world, only by sheer fluke. Australias even more White than the UK, in spite of being stuck around some of the most remote and exotic parts of the Earth.

I have Swedish tourists in my city, and you all seem to have autism. I'll take chavs any day.

I wish Poles got Australia instead. Bongs already have a secure island, goddamit.

Also aussies just sit on fuckhuge mineral deposits. All they had to do to win them was introduce petrol and the natives fucked themselves. Ahhhh, fooken easy mode cunts.

did you ever see a brit tourist?

Come, sample our fine natives.

come on, brits are the worst tourists ever
they act like chimps all the time and they spend very few money

ITT: People not realising that in major Australian cities half the population is actually Asian.

You just get the chavs on cheap holidays to get fucked

delet this

all south europe gets them

>I wish Poles got Australia instead. Bongs already have a secure island, goddamit.
You say this as if Poland ever had a chance or we just pipped you to it
You should be fucking grateful you're even allowed to have your own country in Europe let alone thinking about territories elsewhere
Plus the only reason we even let you exist is because no one wants Germany or Russia to have too much clay

kek

>convicts unironically sampled that

You could say the same about us. Pajeets and Chinks

I like Australia, what's wrong with them?
I'd like to move there but they're full so I have to fuck off.

nah, british aristocrats and their breeding programs did lmao

I'd feel bad for poms if you weren't such awful people.
Enjoy your Caliphate.

Ah, other failed empire being colonised by shitskins.

>It's so bizzare to have a group of what are essentially working class Brits
It is bizarre because it is objectively wrong. Working class poms never had the money and means for emigration so the majority of founding Australians were upper-middle and upper class Britons and various other European families.
Most of the "lower class" types out of England were sent as prisoners to the colonies in North America, who eventually became the general populace.

There was no sheer fluke involved, it was handfuls of decades of hard work by educated people. It took serious know how to bring about the agricultural wealth on such an arid continent. But keep holding onto that British and US propaganda. You surely need something as not to feel ashamed at your nation when compared to the overwhelming success of such young nations as Australia and New Zealand.

>Also aussies just sit on fuckhuge mineral deposits.
You think it's easy to get to? There is a reason why our mining technology is the best in the world and used all around the world, which is that our ores are in notoriously hard to mine regions and demanded far superior mining technology than what was used around the world.
They use our mining software and hardware in the USA, Canada, China, Chile, New Zealand, etc. You don't become industry technology leaders by simply having a resource available.

Mackinder 101, Bongs wanted Poland to not exist. You just weren't capable enough/were already too flabby to do anything about it and by the end of WW2 you weren't the ones in charge.

>You say this as if Poland ever had a chance or we just pipped you to it

Anyone with a boat had a chance. It wasn't an obvious colony. You used it to dump chavs, for crying out loud. lol

>You think it's easy to get to?

I see naked ore sticking out of the ground I assume its p. easy, senpai

>You don't become industry technology leaders by simply having a resource available.

but its a prerequisite, innit?

Me on the right

That is objectively wrong. Sydney has the largest Chinese population, both of "common ancestry" and "born overseas" and the most recent data indicates 7.9% and 7.2%. In comparison, the Irish in Sydney make up around 7.6%.

Go back to Sup Forums, little bru.

Yeah it's about weird

It's also fucking weird that we're still part of the British Empire alongside Canada and New Zealand despite being some of the most developed nations on Earth.

>It is bizarre because it is objectively wrong. Working class poms never had the money and means for emigration so the majority of founding Australians were upper-middle and upper class Britons and various other European families.
>Most of the "lower class" types out of England were sent as prisoners to the colonies in North America, who eventually became the general populace.
This is almost entirely wrong

Fuck me you're thick. I see you spout this drivel all the time despite it having absolutely NO basis in history.

you are without a doubt my least favourite Australian poster on this site

>do you ever just sit there and think about the sheer concept of Australia?
Its a damn penal colony whats there to think about

I did a dna test and it said that I am only 10 percent anglo and mostly western european and Scandinavian

I have a theory that bogan people are more closely descended from convicts than the normal people.

I actually like that someone with sense from Australia is posting here for once.

>implying you arent all descended from convicts

I'm only 10 percent anglo.

fucking wog

lots of bogans are from sponsored English migrant families during the post war period

he has no understanding of Australian history

only 20%

>I wish Poles got Australia

lol how

The """""""""""stolen generation"""""""""""" is a lie.

get out

Europeans are really just pale Africans. It's the same mindset and same wartorn history. Hell, Eastern Europe probably has similar IQ averages to many African nations.
Realistically speaking it's the new world nations which have been the most successful in their time.

Proof?

Bogans are just those who grew up in certain fringe areas. There's rapid culture shift the further away from CBDs you go

They may have closer accent but physically the society is more like post war US. Australia is closer to the idea of US than Canada. As they too have Dual coast system instead of all living on the southern border

Fuck you cunt we are nothing like you seppos