Modern day Jim Morrisson

Modern day Jim Morrisson

instagram.com/p/BdOrlp0F4WD/?hl=en&taken-by=lilpump

I used to hate rap until I listened to this Soundcloud shit. That bass and aggressive catchy lyrics are more energetic than any music put out since the 80's

Prove me wrong.

THE GUY IS 17 YEARS OLD FFS

You spelled Morrison incorrectly.

Who cares faggot

You forgot the question mark at the end of your sentence.

Honestly hes not awful, just mediocre. I can dig songs like Iced Out and Designer

>That bass and aggressive catchy lyrics are more energetic than any music put out since the 80's
> more energetic than any music put out since the 80's
lmao

I could post with proper grammar, but this isn't a test, you fucking dork.

Further, who the fuck are you, anyway?

He's not bad at all. I wasn't being sarcastic. He really is the freshest sound since the 80s

Prove me wrong faggle

First of all you have to define "energetic".

Secondly, you sound like you already convinced yourself to be right and there is barely any point in proving anything other than you being under 19.

This board is for people age 18 and over

You're an embarrassment to your family.

does he have parents

like why are they letting him do heroin and benzos and release music about it

is he emancipated

>Trip
End yourself faggot

I'm 25

Why not? Rock and roll yo

Not an argument and you still haven't defined "energetic". Running out of ideas?

You haven't made a single argument you fucking moron

Prove anything I've said wrong and then I'll reply

Until then? Kill yourself

You were the first one to claim that "That bass and aggressive catchy lyrics are more energetic than any music put out since the 80's". What do you mean by energetic? I cannot prove you wrong if you throw out words that have absolutely no context. Energetic lyrics? Energetic beats? Energetic performance on stage?

Also "Modern day Jim Morrisson". As a lyricist? As a frontman? As a songwriter? As a musician? As a public figure?

Please specify what you want to discuss without acting like an angry child.

Shut the fuck up you faggot who gives a fuck this is mu this isn't your fucking homework you gimp

But yes, prove anything that I've said so far wrong. Soundcloud rap is the freshest sound in music since the 80's. The production on Lil Pump tracks is more energetic than any music since the 80s. The Soundcloud rap wave is genuinely overlooked by people like you

It's a pretty interesting scene however you look at it

>freshest sound in music since the 80s

Viper The Rapper was sounding fresher than this in late 2000s. Man single-handedly created cloud rap.

Does that mean he is anything special? No.

All the SoundCloud rappers are literally riding the wave that Three 6 established with their early Underground stuff. This shit is just regurgitated southern beats + dude with speech impediment rapping.

Energy? Lmao Danny Brown is more energetic than this and he can actually spit bars over very uncomfortable beats like he did on last year's album. Lil Pump can't do that shit, because he's just another rando.

Also maybe you meant energy on stage? Mick Jagger still struts 12 miles on stage during his 2 hour shows, so nothing impressive there either. Especially considering the kid is 17 and is coked out.

>Danny brown
LMAO NO ONE LISTENS TO THIS CRACKHEAD

YOUR EAR IS NO LONGER IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE HOW YOU THINK IT IS, MY MAN.

AS I SAID, I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE RAP UNTIL I HEARD SOUNDCLOUD RAP. THE PROUCTION SETS IT APART FROM ANY OTHER RAP BEFORE IT. IN SOME CASES I WOULDN'T EVEN CALL IT RAP ANYMORE.

YOU A OLD HEAD BRUH

No but seriously, you're really missing something because this shit is great. I played a Smokepurpp song to my 60 year old dad (who obviously hates rap and only listens to obscure shit that even for people his age is obscure, etc) and he liked the bass instantly. Said he didn't care for the rapping but the production (in his words: "whatever that 808 bass is" is great)

Danny brown can suck a dick
"""""Conscious""""" rappers can suck a dick, they're all trash
Rap is meant to be aggressive and full of energy. It's the only way in which it stops being trash. When I hear some fucking retard like Chance the rapper trying to be clever when he's 80 IQ I can't listen to this shit. But... when I hear Pump or Purpp bringing humor and energy in the form of 100% aggressive and ignorant lyrics? Well then I can listen.

These Soundcloud guys are the only rappers who aren't trash musicians or artists. Maybe its their age, but there is no pretentious shit in this genre

> I only need proper grammar for assessments because that’s exactly what all my years of education were for, and not instead to effectively communicate my thoughts. Who tf are you anyway, because if you’re identity will determine my ability to use my language skills.
Stop being fucking retarded and put your words to use the right way.

Nai dont have time i'm busy finger fucking your bitch withmy other hand

Tbh how the fuck are you 25 and listening to retarded shit like this

>played a Smokepurpp song to my 60 year old dad
Ok this is clearly a bait. No 25 year old can be this retarded.

Funny post buddy. Funny post.

>I'm 25

"His" sound is RonnyJ's sound. Most rappers aren't shit without their producers.

It's not bait, I really did.

Could be worse, I could be you.

Well yeah, RonnyJ is a great producer. The lyrics IMO add to the sound and compliment it perfectly. Rap was made for this kind of music. Reminds me of Mobb Deep and coincidentally they were one of the only rappers w.e who weren't utter garbage.

What do you think of rappers like Denzel Curry?

Gr8 b8

Good production, decent voice
Not listened to him extensively but I wouldn't skip if it came on

consider suicide

haven't we all?

How old is this guy? He looks 30 and still dresses like an angry teen, I hope that's not the case otherwise I feel sad for his parents (assuming they exist).

Quality thread

He is an actual literal angry teen

>17
How? What did they feed him all this time? I'm going to be 21 soon and I still look a kid compared to him.
Is he middle eastern by any chance?

Just like OP

It's the tattoos and drugs, dude

Guy probably fucks 3 hoes a day and is addicted to xanax and lean... rockstar shit

You sound like a real pubert