I have pure arab heritage, not a single drop of ind*an blood. AMA

I have pure arab heritage, not a single drop of ind*an blood. AMA

You could easily get laid in Sweden.

What about my friend?

Well, you look like a common indian to me.

I look like a typical arab

Hm arabs have slightly whiter skin At least the arabs we have here. The whitest arabs are Lebanese and Syrians. Iraqis, palis and jordanians are in the middle I guess.
Darkest are Yemenis, Saudis etc, so I guess this guy could pass as a Yemeni or something but not a Lebanese or Syrian.

Wew, OP actually some british paki poster from /brit/

White person larping AMA

Sorry bro Im white you're not

He's joking.

You're too pale and handsome to be arab, sorry bud you're just an aryan

Why are you fucking ugly?

Rood

emirati/10

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Good luck paki

When do you go back ?

DFDB????

disgusting shitskin

nuh uh you look greek.

he's alredy in pakistan tho...
unlike me hehehehe

You are subhuman

Pretty attractive desu. You aren't an Arep though. Maybe the big nose is kind of an Arep feature idk

shitskin immigrant in canada
jealous of Greece
inferiority complex

You are the shitskin here

Shitskin Greek(Türk) is jealous of Indo-Aryan features

Truly the Persians should have genocided you while they had the chance

biji biji indo gipsji
ayrad pride

Subhuman Laz, Op pic is a meme, Im more greek than you'll ever be

Pakistan confirmed for Greek

looks like poonjabi

Punjabi confirmed greeks. Pakistan is greek

You look 100% like a working class brazilian.

Ikibey please.

I have afghani heritage, brazils afghani confiremed

did he just chop of his genitals?

Yes, the ultimate test of masculanity, stealing someone else's

wow! a strong and alpha aryan male

You look like my trumpet playing gyppo neighbor.
Im jealous of him because i dont know how to play a single instrument.

girls love an instrument playing gyppo

ITT: pakis larping as arabs

Its just a shitpost

I was being ironic

Continue

ehhh you took the fun out of it

How come you pakis are always licking arab arse, even when they treat you like shit?
Anyways deep inside you all know that your ancestors were hindus who were r cucked by Mudslimes..... Kek

He's shitposting Pajeet. Chill.

Oh, so you're a rapist.

More like all brown's look the same lmao

More like you're just a subhuman

Pashtuns like this guy are not poo, we are Jews.

>meanwhile

I have more iranic features

Are you being retarded on purpose? he doesn't look anything like a pajeet