Curb Your Enthusiasm

Can we have a Curb thread or is the janny just gonna delete it again?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/8Go6Tmq4n7/?taken-by=cazziedavid
instagram.com/ashlyholloway/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that Larry's daughter?

jeffs daughter

[spoler]fuck knows tbqhwyf

Yeah man, she is hot.

Larry looks like he's a legitimate fun guy to be around

>[spoler]fuck knows tbqhwyf

you didn't even fucking try

Oh, I guess they must've used Larry's daughter as Jeff's in the show? She definitely looks a lot like that kid, but I'm not going to bother looking up credits.

Anyways, I like the moments when Larry comes out on top.

>mfw ted danson gets blamed for masturbating on sammy's bear when larry did it as revenge

REDPILL ME, A SEINFELD FAN, ON CURB

it just sounds like a darker "dude awkward old guy lmao" version of seinfeld

mopy dick

larry's daughter is krysten ritter?

curb is pretty much what seinfeld would be like if George was the main character

Anyone else just get tired of Curb after a while?

>Larry don't do this thing, it's important to me that you act nice at this dinner party
>Okay I promise not to mess it up
>Did you get them a gift?
>Uh no I didn't, they didn't bring a gift to our last dinner party
>Larry that was 8 years ago!

They show up at party

>Hey Larry! Welcome! Oh...
>What's the matter?
>It's just that, no gift, Larry?
>C'mon, you know you didn't give us a gift last time?
>What? Larry that was eight years ago! Besides we did get you a gift!
Larry stares at him while the "I'm doubting you music" plays

Meanwhile the guys wife is someone who he cut off while driving on the way there

Theme song plays.

here's a redpill: you're a faggot for posting dude ___ lmao

it's a postmodern comedy about an aging autistic man and the trouble his wacky hijinks get him into
pretty fun and comf tbch

That's the format for some of the humor, but definitely not nearly all of it. I think the show went downhill once the Blacks moved in. It felt like it got real gimmicky. I liked it when he was just hanging out with Jeff all the time.

it gets like that if you watch too much of it all at once, and the last few seasons really pulled away from it anyways

That could be it. I watched up until about Season 5 very fast. Not quite back-to-back, but at least 2 or 3 episodes a day.

By Season 4 I was struggling to care in episodes because people just stopped acting like normal people and were just following the formula. Then I just stopped. A shame because I was really enjoying it at first. I think you're right, the parts where Larry sort of improvises some jokes with Jeff are some of the better bits. Whereas eventually the awkward moments that the show was based around started to feel forced. As if at times Larry was looking for trouble for no reason. Like when he wouldn't take his shoes off.

perfect summation.

Curb is improvised. It feels FAR more natural than Seinfeld. You watch Curb and that get feeling like "ohh, that's where the Seinfeld humour comes from".

It's Larry. He truly is the man behind both shows.
His humour is off the charts, the more you watch, the more you respect.

>tfw no Cheryl gf

It's probably best to just pick a season to watch over a weekend or something in order to avoid fatigue. I just watched Season 5 earlier this week and it felt like every episode was an 8/10 or better.

larry absolutely looks for trouble because he is a billionaire semi retired comedian with literally nothing better to do than burn bridges and piss off his wife

is that his new side piece

It's all very formulaic but I think they keep it fresh enough.

Curb is generally pretty "based" desu, the entire show is basically and old jew trying to fend off SJWs

>things went downhill after the Blacks moved in
oy vey

>billionaire

probably worth like half a billion but still

How is it that at all? Larry's a super liberal guy, he's just an asshole and won't ever compromise for the sake of social propriety.

I love his fucking daughter jesus,

Political correctness is literally Curbing One's Enthusiasm for the sake of social propriety.

huh... rly tickle mi noodle...... ;_;

>mfw the hostess doesn't believe that he had to cancel his reservation because cheryl left him so he asks cheryl to call the restaurant and confirm his story as she's carrying her stuff out of the house.

Genuinely disturbed me a little.

>[spoler]fuck knows tbqhwyf
an audacious new meme is born

Except SJWs advocate for social justice, as the name implies, not necessarily political correctness.

>won't ever compromise for the sake of social propriety.

yeah exactly

larry (and curb) is genius because he highlights small social conventions that most people don't even register

for example, the episode where the lady is abusing her sampling privileges in an ice-cream parlor
i often like to get indian curries and when which ones you want, the server is quick to offer you a taste of every single type... it always makes me think of that episode and i try to make a decision before i've used up my sample allotment

>marry her
>enjoy a tense yet rewarding relationship with her father
>inherit 400 million dollars

Do people seriously not think about stuff like this? I got pissed when this happens in yogurt, ice cream, soup shops or whatever before I ever watched Curb.

some things are obvious and others are autism territory

and rich

shit larrys starting to look old nigga needs to bust a few seasons out ASAP before alzheimers destroys our portal to the seinfeld dimension

nigga I think this all the time going to panda express (yeah I know guilty pleasure)

people who multisample are usually the fattest mother fuckers

Oh can I try that again, not try that

Like you don't know what you are going to get

Panda's the worst. You really need to try the fucking orange chicken?

>shopping at costco
>store has a dozen food carts scattered around offering samples
>people with no desire whatsoever to buy the product WAIT IN LINE to try a sample
>"can I have three more? The kids are with my husband looking at the toys"

I haven't even sen this show, but that shit not only enrages me, it makes me goddamn livid single time. I want to ram my cart into these freeloaders blocking the aisle!

have you ever tried the grocery store lee kum kee orange chicken package mix

my local grocer has them on clearance for like $1 a pack down from $5 something

I've never actually tried making it myself. I think Panda has the best orange chicken. It's like the orange bred with the chicken or something, and they are as one. At other places, it just tastes like chicken with an orange glaze.

meant for

Did this washed up jewish cunt give a date for S9 yet or what

What is generally considered the best season?

OY VEY

Yes.

instagram.com/p/8Go6Tmq4n7/?taken-by=cazziedavid

I think everyone was an bigger asshole than Larry on the show.

I really liked the episode with the fat bitch who wore her clothes too tight and Larry was hanging from her at the end of the episode or something.

>please tell me what opinion to have of this when the topic comes up again

Season 8 is by far the best season my friend

>next season will more than likely be the last
>IASIP will also probably end in the next couple of years
Will there ever be a non-normie comedy worth watching again?

>Will there ever be a non-normie comedy worth watching again?
Nope. Seinfeld and Curb are literally the only good adult sitcoms ever made in the entire existence of television. Period.

I did enjoy Everybody Loves Raymond though

SOMEBODY MAKE A NEW THREAD

please, SJWs shit on anything that offends their sensitivities.

oh look, typical racist BS. what a surprise.

Leon was fucking GREAT in almost every single scene he was on dude.

yeah but do you act on them?

that swan dindu nuffin

i totally caught someone chat and cut in a queue the other day

Letterally just Seinfeld with swears. If that sounds like an improvement, then this is the show for you!

It's prettaaay prettaaay prettaaaay good

Aaah you cunt! what a cunt!

You gotta go back to lead it

I don't understand, why don't you just make a new thread?

off topic question here, are there any kamikaze pilots that have survived?

Fuck that, Leon has some of the best moments in the show.

>Bah-mits-fit

Howlingly funny

>Ee-jack-lit

No, this is Jeff's daughter.

instagram.com/ashlyholloway/?hl=en

Seinfeld is much easier to watch in bulk. Every episode of Curb is exactly the same. Larry does something people don't like, he refuses to change his ways, he makes silly jew face at the camera. You'll get tired of Jews yelling at each other after watching two episodes in a row.

His daughter wears a hijab? What a cuck.

Why does he look bored? Don't girls like cannons? We have to pretend their bullshit is interesting.

yeah they were chickens

She seems like a cunt, judging from her Instagram

>go on a date with her
>spill spaghetti
>awkward trombone music starts playing