Let's end that "great debate" once and for all

Let's end that "great debate" once and for all.

Dribbling skills : Messi > Ronaldo
Shot power : Messi = Ronaldo
Shot accuracy : Messi > Ronaldo
Ball control : Messi > Ronaldo
Short passing : Messi > Ronaldo
Long passing : Messi > Ronaldo
Speed : Messi = Ronaldo
Crossing : Messi > Ronaldo
Headers : Messi < Ronaldo
Free-kicks : Messi > Ronaldo
Penalties : Messi < Ronaldo
Vision : Messi > Ronaldo

Messi has always been better than Donaldo and you know it. Kek he's not even the best Ronaldo ever.

Sad how Messi is nowhere near as successful as Ronaldo, despite the fact he's apparently so much better

Face it, Ronaldo has more drive than that autistic manchild, this makes him superior

Ok Lio

Brits and their muh heart and muh pasion

>Ronaldo has more drive than that autistic manchild
Except that's not the case

Messi:
>scores goals at a high rate while also serving as his team's primary playmaker
>is the best passer/playmaker in the world
>is the best dribbler in the world
>his goals more often than not demonstrate incredible skill
>his assists more often than not demonstrate incredible passing skill
>seeks out his assisting teammate for hugs after scoring goals
>seeks out his goalscoring teammates for hugs after they score goals
>has had same beautiful girlfriend/wife since childhood, with whom he has produced offspring
>is a family man in his off time
Penaldo:
>scores goals at a similarly high rate by being almost exclusively a poacher
>is the most selfish ballhog in the world
>is a meme dribbler who can't break down defenses with his dribbling
>his goals are usually penalties or tap-ins
>his assists are usually simple short passes on the counter
>seeks out the nearest camera after scoring goals
>throws tantrums when his teammates score goals
>goes from beard to beard while producing surrogate children in order to avoid heterosexual intercourse
>spends most of his off time being an admitted homosexual, hanging out with muscular men and shopping for clothes while wearing a purse

And the most important one

Height: Ronaldo > Messi

everyone under like 5'10" thinks messi is better its pretty hilarious.

Ronaldo looks better in underwear

where does this young man fit into those comparisons?

If I could choose anyone in the world to finish a ball, I'd choose Ronaldo. If I could choose anyone to put that ball in, it could be, but wouldn't necessarily be Messi.

ah yes, but what are there tax policies?

Not really. Ronaldo is better at one touch finishing, getting on the end of crosses and passes, but i'd much rather have Messi when it comes to a one on one with the GK or a shot from 20 yards away

Messi is the most skilled player. Ronaldo is the most focused and hard-working.

>Shot power : Messi = Ronaldo
sure

you're retarded. Ronaldo won the euros thanks to Eder, so Ronaldo is fucking goat. kys seething manlet

Messi, despite being a manlet, has got that powerful shot.

Cr7 is carried by a stacked team; messi is the best player at Barcelona right now, HE carries the team.

>Messi is nowhere near as successful as Ronaldo
Messi has the same champions league trophies, more leagues, Ballon D'ors and overall trophies overall at a younger age.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>t. poonited costumer

>All these excuses.

Next you're going to tell me the Argentina NT is worse than Portugal.

M8, poortigayl used meme tactics in the euro. Almost lost to iceland if i remember correctly. Mexico almost beat them too, confed. cup. Cr7 got injured like a pussy bitch and didn't play the final. Everything is pretty much handed to him because he is a pretty boy with luck. Messi on the other hand has to suffer for being the best player in the world and a manlet.

>Almost lost to iceland if i remember correctly.
You didn't. Almost won. And how many teams did Portugal lose to? Sounds like a worthy winner, being the only non-losing team and all.
>Cr7 got injured like a pussy bitch
LOL. Guy spent 10 minutes in pain trying to stay on the pitch. This the one time he WASN'T acting.
>he is a pretty boy with luck
Have you seen pre-millions Ronaldo? Guy is terrible-looking. t. homo here, I know exactly what I'm talking about. André Gomes is a pretty boy, maybe that's why he still starts for Barcelona and Portugal, who knows?
>Messi on the other hand has to suffer for being the best player in the world and a manlet.
Again, no one in the sport cares about his height other than for practical purposes. Quit projecting.

The biggest meme is really your post.

Every sane person would agree that Real with messi would do even better and that Barcelone with Cr7 would do worse.

Dribbling skills : Messi > Ronaldo
Shot power : Messi < Ronaldo
Shot accuracy : Messi > Ronaldo
Ball control : Messi > Ronaldo
Short passing : Messi > Ronaldo
Long passing : Messi > Ronaldo
Sprinting speed : Messi < Ronaldo
Dribbling speed : Messi > Ronaldo
Positioning : Messi = Ronaldo
Crossing : Messi > Ronaldo
Headers : Messi < Ronaldo
Free-kicks : Messi = Ronaldo
Penalties : Messi < Ronaldo
Vision : Messi > Ronaldo

oh shut up, the only reason you got qualified was because iceland scored a last second goal against austria which made portugal one of the best 3rd.

right except for free kicks

messi
>neymar baby
>can't win without his club buying a system for him
>can only succeed on one team

ronaldo
>playmaker
>heart of the team
>thrives in any team
>gay icon

I was taking into account the entire career, in Man U and in his first years at Madrid he was pretty good, doe I wouldn't be surprised if Messi was better at it (don't know the statistics from those years)

Ronaldo has a fraction of the talent of Messi yet has managed to exceed him and match him. There have been players who have come and gone with 10 times the talent of Ronaldo like ronaldinho or fat Ronaldo or even fucking quaresma when he was young but none managed to match or exceed Messi (even before Messi was around). Only Cristiano Ronaldo has managed that. If Ronaldo had the same talent as Messi he'd be the single greatest player to have ever existed and to ever exist.

? if Iceland hadn't scored that goal we'd have finished 2nd in the group

>ties or winning by a goal/penalties
KEK worst winner of the euro desu.

What did i tell you? He doesnt even have to play for things to be handed to him. He got injured and all the glory is handed to him. He never shows up in finals anyway. Neither does messi.

He is the pretty boy type though, he wants all the attention. He shouts and pouts if he doesnt. An arrogant player too.

Kek i know height doesn't really matter in this sport. It was just something i wanted to add.

You could at least TRY to post with a different flag...

>gay icon
Lol'd

Funny how Messifags don't mention how he has no national team trophies and ignore that Ronaldo has proven himself in the EPL and had one of the best seasons ever back when the EPL was the best league in the world. Messi is the definition of a systembabby, there's nothing wrong with being the vital cog to a well oiled machine but Ronaldo has proven that he can succeed anywhere and that will always be superior.

When has Ronaldo ACTUALLY exceeded Messi though?

Balon D'ors mean nothing even the ones Messi has won because it's basically the Messi or Ronaldo but which team won more. Past I'd say 2008 there is no point where Ronaldo has exceeded Messi as an individual.

Maradona > All

>inb4 he is a drug addict alcoholic fat fuck

He is still the best as a player faggots, eat shit

>proven himself in an inferior league where Manure dominated for more than a decade and the only competition was oil money Chelski
Lol

he's Messi without goalscoring abilities

That's literally reversed

I think he's talking about Muh Euro win

Champions League between 2005 and 2009 literally all had at least 1 English team and 2008 had 2. And it wasn't just United making it to the final. But I'm sure you didn't actually watch football back then.

And only won it twice in those 5 seasons and one of those wins was literally a meme luckfest where the other team outplayed them horribly for the first half. Epl was never good.

Maradona has less goals per game both club wise and nt wise

But he is still able to score goals my man, especially when it counts, unlike CHOKEssi

>Cute anime girls cheering for Ronaldo-sama = 1
>Cute anime girls cheering for Missi = 0
Really makes you think, huh?.

there's a word for that and it's called being clutch

>Messi is an autistic weeb who watches anime
>Ronaldo probably doesn't even know what anime is
>anime still rooting for Ronaldo

Literally /ourguy/

I'm 5'7 and I think ronaldo is better

was this good?

>Speed : Messi = Ronaldo
Is this a joke? Messi is clearly the superior player, but wtf is wrong with you?

You have 0 basis for this, and in fact all the evidence points toward the opposite being true. Messi has never even played for another team, Ronaldo has played in the Premier League ffs.

you just need to watch them play, if you don't have the skill to analyze things just with your eyes then you're dumb my man

It still proves that Messi is better than Donaldo. And it seems like you're talking about Manure Donaldo, considering you think they are on par when it comes to free kicks.
Messi shits on Real Madrid Donaldo.