ITT: Famous people that have killed someone

ITT: Famous people that have killed someone

Other urls found in this thread:

wreathafranklyn.com/index.php/home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude what kind of weird hate-boner do you have for patton oswalt.

I guess it might looks suspicious if you made another sam hyde thread to Sup Forumspost in.

When autists on Sup Forums (Sup Forums) develop an obsession, it consumes their lives.

Didn't the guy from Ferris Bueller run someone over?

wreathafranklyn.com/index.php/home/

He fell asleep on while driving and crashed front to front with an elderly couple, killing them instantly, if I'm not mistaken.

Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken.

go away patton

It was a mother and daughter and he was drunk.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Goldman Sachs
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought he was supposed to be a comedian?

Beat me to it.
Well played user well played.

He should be rotting in prison right now

nah ferris bueller was pretty good

He did kill two people but those details are not remotely close to what actually happened.

RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

did he kill 2 people if he can't remember?

How exactly did he kill his wife? Other than marrying and generally making her life miserable ofc
Google doesn't tell me much, am I being memed?

Not really a celeb in the normal sense, but in the GNU/Linux world this man is a god, remember to stay away from free open-source software kids

I mean you can hate his politics and still sympathize with a father with a young daughter having his wife die suddenly? Sup Forums fags and SJW are trying so hard to convince us all that our political leanings are our most important character trait and it is retarded/

Bam Margera fucked Lynsi Hughes

i don't know why people say that BOB SAGET RAPED & KILLED A GIRL IN 1990 when it didn't happen. Surely, if BOB SAGET RAPED & KILLED A GIRL IN 1990 the police would've done something.

>Famous people that have killed someone

ME: sniff "Management likes the direction this thread is going"

he paid his dues

You: I'm stupid dumbfuck leddit scum

You arent sure who or what to be angry at in this thread do you?

My bad. He should be in jail though, why did they let him go?

You can't come here and be that rational. It's unseemly.

He killed about 40 Irish people. Told them he was organizing a street fete and when they showed up to help he just ran them down while laughing maniacally.

MEEK MILLY

I guess it is just because my mom died when i was young and had to watch my dad suffer through trying to raise us while not falling apart. How can you not at least kinda sympathize with that?

Who did he personally kill

She dies suddenly, he had nothing to do with it. Sup Forums is just memeing because he is obnoxious liberal

Nice Twitter post u raving bitch

meek is that u?

hes a famous jew

Yeahyeahyeah... But I was thinking more about what the official verdict was.

>Wah: The Crybaby Musical

So sympathizing with someone who also had a parent die young makes you a fag now? thanks for the heads up user! I will tell him to die in a fire for being a liberal!

Badass, they don't make them like this anymore...

accident

A

she made her own life miserable by obsessing over the golden state killer and letting that case consume her life

lel

Himself

He killed himself

do you think he was capable to personnaly kill someone??

The whore got it coming desu

This meme won't catch on Sam Hyde, it's not funny.

Fucking hell I love Reevesposting

I sympathize with the daughter.

His poor doggo