How is The Eric Andre Show funny when Tim & Eric aren't? It's the same style of humor

How is The Eric Andre Show funny when Tim & Eric aren't? It's the same style of humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VFmEqeofSWw
youtu.be/TtJI85veuPc
youtube.com/watch?v=PdfztAY3qoU&index=5&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw
youtube.com/watch?v=FwZ4AUOAgDA&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=sDodKArZFmE
youtube.com/watch?v=X4YFtCXmg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=mCyj0_N5oGM
youtube.com/watch?v=aJEHSxeUb74
youtube.com/watch?v=9fzHO7Z2DOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

its not

i dont find either of those shows funny

You've got it backwards

youtu.be/VFmEqeofSWw

I like both.

Hannibal is the only reason to watch this derivative juvenile shit.

see, this is just crap

I find Tim & Eric funny but I don't find Eric Andre that funny.

Eric Andre feels too try-hard. Reminds me of that *****HOLDS UP SPORK***** copy pasta, just too llolrandom! wacky humor for me. Tim and Eric is similar but much more subtle. Tim's stupid little faces and Eric's mannerisms are hysterical on their own. Eric Andre replaces the subtle shit with farts and pee humor which doesn't really do it for me

Million Dollar Extreme is like a dumbed down version of Eric Andre with subtle political undertones

This was absolutely terrible.

Eric Andre while weird is mostly unscripted and a lot of the comedy comes from the reaction of others. This style of humor is more popular and mainstream.

Tim & Eric is mostly scripted and tightly controlled so as to be as off-putting as possible, a style of comedy that is pretty niche.

>Eric Andre feels too try-hard.
>just too llolrandom! wacky humor for me.

Funny you say that because that's how I feel about Tim & Eric, it doesn't feel authentic, it's like they're actively trying to be weird and different.

>mostly unscripted
source?

Why not just pay respect to Tom Green?

I don't know what you're saying.

The whole Eric Andre format was done by Tom Green what... twenty years ago.

Tim & Eric is for stoner hipster fags because it's all about the ironic appreciation of bad 80s/90s shit

Eric Andre show is for just plain stoner retard fags that need lots of random stimuli popping up. It's like live action Aqua Teen Hunger Force level nonsensical retardation

in what?

The whole satire on talk shows/goofy people reaction shots is what.

Both are shit, neither matter, both will be forgotten in 20 years by society.

Interviews are the only good part of EAS

youtu.be/TtJI85veuPc

>it doesn't feel authentic
They're working off a script. You can't use this argument with scripted comedy.

>Zing Al Sharpton, don't fuck with me

every time

Yes, you can.

Got a Youtube link?

Is it safe to like Tom Goes to the Mayor?

World Peace was better than both of these cuck shows

>can I like things?
No, fuck you.

In fact, you don't get to use it with anything because it's just a buzzword in this context.

>mfw like The Eric Andre Show and World Peace

It's all shit and I either think you're all degenerates or I'm one because I can't enjoy this shit.

Nah, it was shit. Good thing it got cancelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdfztAY3qoU&index=5&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw

youtube.com/watch?v=FwZ4AUOAgDA&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw&index=9

youtube.com/watch?v=sDodKArZFmE

youtube.com/watch?v=X4YFtCXmg8o

youtube.com/watch?v=mCyj0_N5oGM

youtube.com/watch?v=aJEHSxeUb74

this really hasn't aged well

i thought 20 years was ludicrous but i think you're actually pretty spot on there....

Tim & Eric was never good

WP was great. couple bad skits here and there but multiple genius skits that made up for it. pretty bad that it got cancelled since AS won't take a risk for the next 20 years, time for some more tim and eric content i guess

>WP was great.
It wasn't.

why doesnt tom green have a slot on AS

butthurt alt-righter saddened by MDE's cancellation spotted.

Main reason I preferred World Peace is because Sam is genuinely retarded whereas Andre, Tim & Eric try too hard and it's clearly an act

butthurt CTR spotted

youtube.com/watch?v=9fzHO7Z2DOY

The same reason why ATHF doesn't have any new episodes.

Eric Andre show is different in that it follows a talk show format

>that hood ass black bitch
>eric punching shit when interviewing wiz
That was pretty good. Never seen the show before. Going to start now.

That is honestly the only reason I have some respect for tim heidecker

Tim and Eric is more surreal and Eric Andre is more absurdist. They're similar but different.

I enjoyed both.
I loved touch a strangers hand day.

Tim and Eric is all just making fun of autistic and retarded people. It's the same joke in every skit. Eric Andre is actually creative. I'm not a huge fan of EA, but some of his skits and interviews are really good though.

it isn't
>LOL SO RANDUM

Eric is funny because he's fucking with people, its basically Candid Camera for millennials, Tim and Eric wasn't funny because its was OMG so randumb shit for stoners.

Tim & Eric, Eric Andre, Nathan Fielder, Gregg Turkington, Dj Douggpound, Vic Berger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sam Hyde

This show is the incarnation of t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m pasta

that doggo's left paw looks like a spider

I hate all these "post-modern absurdist" comedy routines. I happen to like clever quips and witty banter that people used to enjoy with no issues whatsoever before all the Millennial hipsters decided that shit was too mainstream.

Now we have a bunch of unfunny burnouts acting like random bumfuck situational skits are supposed to be entertaining and all I see is tryhard bullshit by bad writers.

And like the Gen Y cows that you are, you lap this garbage up and make the overall societal IQ drop to single digits because you're literal cancer.

>The Eric Andre Show funny
>forgets to put "IS"
WOW, an actual TA of the show