What is Marvel trying to convey?

>And why Can't DC compete.

>trying this hard to top the train scene from sm2

Its actually kind of pathetic.

never noticed the statue in the background

The rushing waters represent Puberty.

How many fucking times have you seen the trailer?

What is he even trying to do here?

a fuckton

Save lives.

If I call you a bitch will you embrace it?

Honestly it seems like if a ship wanted to split apart, there's little spidey could do to stop it. The train was different because the web was stretching and the train crumpled. This seems outside spidey's stregnth.

American lives.

It would be extremely insulting.

>half the webs are on little fences
also the cgi is garbage. why did marvel go so downhill after winter soldier?

In which way? Is he planning to hold that shit for several hours till everyone evacuates just to make it comfy? They're in swimming distance from land

It appears they are trying to emulate Snyder's poignant symbolism

Nice try.

It would be extremely painful but these digits will make it less painful.

They lack talent.

Why can't you stupid faggots enjoy whichever movies you want without making it into Sup Forums kiddy console war shit

>spiderman pulling several hundred tons on each arm

When the fuck did he become this strong? I thought the train from the toby movies was stupid. But he has powers comparable to superman and he's only trying to stop bank robberies?

Watch him job in Infinity War.

There's a bunch of webbing between them, and that shit's strong as fuck.

It always bugged me more that he invented that crazy web fluid but never made any bank on it, even though it'd probably change the world.

How does New York deal with fuckload of nearly indestructible web spunk hanging off from every building? Do they have special brigades of people whose only job is to mop off Spider-man's mess?

it degrades after a while, supposedly

It dissolves after a while. Which is funny if you think about him hanging some criminals up from a skyscraper and then it just goes and they fall to their fucking death.

>poignant
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Deliberately trying to one-up SM2 Spidey.
It can't be done.

Kek

>superman does the jesus pose for no reason, making it agonizingly obvious that's the imagery they're going for vs spidey having to do it to hold onto the webs

>Amateurish.

Typical hack snydr

Strength and Unity in this troubled times.

That's true, when Marvel does it there is real weight behind it.

Meaning.

So this spiderman can lift like 100 tons, like hulk strength, seems legit.

>outside spidey's strength

Spiderman is probably on of the strongest characters in the marvel universe

> real weight behind it.

It's because Marvel focus on characters.

probably only dissolves if it's not holding something

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought of this. Honestly no point in watching it because it has no chance of topping Spiderman 1 or 2.

>grats you are now holding two halves of a sinking ship together.

Good stuff Marvel

tell me you wouldn't want to fall down space in that pose

"Dude lets rip off the best Spider-man film released a decade ago and hope no one remembers that train sequence"

How is this considered a 10/10 by a white boy?

> It's because Marvel focus on characters.

>>And why Can't DC compete.

True, they can't make movies that look bad and boy did they try with Suicide Squad

I had crushes on girls in high school that in retrospect were 4/10s. Meanwhile I was missing out on girls that actually wanted my cock.

>ripping off Raimi
>ripping off Snyder
>still shit compared to any of them

Why can't Marlel just make good movies?

Nice meme, bro.

>EHWA DUDE YOURE A LOSER YOU DONT GET ANY POWSI

>MGMT AIDS music playing

dropped

>nice meme, bro

:^)

impressive

So with spidey being mcu, the comic wherein thanos trips and drops the gems will happen?

Maybe there's something comic-booky on the ship that, if submerged in water, could cause a reaction that makes the boat go ker-splode.

Because it's fun you nu-male.

How would that even work? I get how you can stop the train..but how do you stop ship from drowning with a web bridge in the middle? The two half-parts are already drowning, taking in more water. This fucking shit doesn't make sense. What is he going to do next after this scene? Drown with the ship and tie it all together on the bottom of the ocean?

Fucking plebs will never understand

I do this same pose when I get in the water as well

I had a thing for a black chick in high school who kinda looked like her.

Her name was Charlie and she ended up being a lesbian. A super cute and laid back lesbian but still.

>Feel that spider boy? That's my pecker sticking through the metal and poking your pooter.

UUUU

>her
>charlie

user...

She's cute

Charlie is strangely enough used as a girls name a lot.

This magic train that doesn't exist in NYC. That always bothered me.

Not strength, just the fact that the moment it splits it takes on water. It's gonna sink whether he holds it together or not

DRINK!?

those Dick Sucking Lips

could it happen that this movie turns out worse than the amazing spiderman movies?

Seriously? You need your NYC to be 100% realistic in a Spider Man movie?

Clearly the son of G0d in the cross sacrificing himself.
The statue of liberty in the background is a symbol of the freedom Peter is trying to protect.

>it's ok when MY capes hit does it

Fucking hypocrites. When the time comes and there's literally zero deeper meaning, you're all cordially invited to fuck yourselves.

Truly capekino

Look at that jesus imagery

Jesus christ you dkeks

Id rather fall to Earth like Captain America

Snyder is a souless director
why does he keep getting chances to fuck things up?
When Man of Steel was first attached to Snyder how could anyone think it would be good?

not sure if that is really the case anymore with cape. One thing that can be said of Raimi's spiderman is that it had a lot of heart.

Holding two sections of a sinking ship together doesn't even make sense, it won't make it sink any slower. What were they thinking baka.

Other than Spidey being Jesus saviour what does the splitting ship and Statue of Liberty represent?

I'm convinced these kinds of posts are all either Tobey or Raimi. No one cares about your shitty adaptations with Peter played as an autistic cuck.

it's weird wit these films, sometimes you can't tell what is meant to be sincere symbolism and absolute bollocks