Is Brazil doing anything to get rid of favelas?

Is Brazil doing anything to get rid of favelas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its against people's freedom

Why would they? That's part of the Brazilian culture.

Zika was an inside job

Why would they? They're charming. Paint them, clean up and remove the non-whites and it'll become a tourist destination like old towns in Europe

No, favelas are middle-class.

will be cheaper to level them and build highrizes

Is this guy right? Are they part of your culture?

highrises aren't charming

they were put in a CALL OF DUTY game and have been in movies, they're a unique part of brazil

>Are they part of your culture?
Of course

this is not culture
this is just poor people doing shit

>Those politician propagandas on the right
This is how you tell who got bought

They kind of are part of our culture. Brazilians hate buildings and would sooner build a house in a favela than live in an apartment. It's why our public housing programs builds actual houses instead of commieblocks, we certainly have the land for it.

And we do build apartments, and nobody will reject a free home just because it's an apartment. But you get cases of people renting out their apartments, which is illegal, and using that money to build an actual proper house.

Here's what the apartment buildings look like btw

You don't get rid of favelas, favelas get rid of you, every woman starts breeding at age 12 there is literally nothing you can do to stop it.

Typical Eurocuck tbqh pham

I wish brazil could find an excuse to be invaded
Douby theres other way of fixing a burocratic system thats corrupt to the bone

cute
how does Argentina deal with it's slums?

commieblocks with a human face.

Well me personally I'm emigrating to Europe.
If you mean the goverment, they don't, there is no legal solution so they just let them grow until there is no more space for them to grow and throw in a couple of paved roads.
Even Germany deports people, we are multiple times more cucked, specially our citizenship laws.

>remove the non-whites

would decrease crime rate

Is America doing anything to get rid of ghettos?

This. Korea has quasi favelas and they're comfy

I believe there's nothing they can do about it. It's just sprawling out rampantly and nobody can stop it. It seems most likely that one of the heads of the drug cartels in Brasil will win the presidential election and take office in the forseeable future.

> emigrate
Stop using the white people word for immigrating. You're brown. You're an immigrant. Accept it.

Where did ya get that pic? Lol that's the largest favela in Busan where I were born and grew up. I used to play around there when I was a kid

*I was born

This is now a Max Payne 3 thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw

We didn't.

Our housing regulations are nightmare tier and if we actually had to put the law on it we'd have to demolish the entire neighborhood which is basically impossible.

For the last 20 years we just let them fester as unchecked inmigrancy and criminal associations formed, then the populists began to seal drug deals with them

The current goverment doesn't really know how to fix them, so they focus on destroying the mini-cartels and try to assimilate them as legit neighborhoods.

no because retards thinking being from some shitty slum filled with crime is something to be proud off and god forbid you tell em to get it together

South Korea has slums?

Of course it does but people living in the slums are not as violent and aggressive as those in Brasil or other Latin American countries. To begin with, there are no guns or drug cartels in Korea so even if you go into a slum in Korea drunk in the middle of the night, nobody will hurt or rob you. I can tell it cos I did it myself before lol