Villains who did nothing wrong

I just watched Hellboy 2 for the first time. Prince Nuada was literally the good guy.

Can we have a serious discussion about villains who did nothing wrong?

inb4 Palpatine and school shooters

That's a genuinely sympathetic villain if I've ever saw one.

Beat me to it

My boy just wanted to be free after a life of slavery

When Hellboy killed the nature god, it made me mad. The prince did nothing wrong. Humanity deserved to be purged. Is this why Hellboy will willingly start the apocalypse in the next one?

Okay, maybe he did enjoy pushing the Na'vi's shit in, but he still showed restraint up till that point

Should've stayed away from that vampire pussy

Zamasu

Vampire pussy saves lives, it doesn't destroy them.

>inb4 Palpatine and school shooters
oh........... nm

I agree. I was rooting for him.

good one.

Immortan Joe. i mean, yeah rape is bad and he had them prisoner, but holy shit did they have it made. plus dying kids now have a reason to die.

He lost a lung, a spleen, a bladder, two legs, 35 feet of small intestine, and his ability to reproduce.

just fucking realised that's Kenneth Branagh

She literally did nothing wrong and is almost strangled to death and everybody fucking hates her.

Just wanted to save his waifu and give themselves a life span of longer than 4 years.

...oh shit

Imagine banging his sister and this dude is at home watching tv and just randomly busts a nut

He should have paired the wives with the healthiest warboys after it became apparent that his genes created mutants and retards.

BUT BUT MUH FREEDOMS AND WOMMENS

Good one.

Kek.

Eh. She was unnecessarily cruel and derived pleasure from said cruelty.

He just wanted to be free

She took pleasure in DOING HER JOB.

Is this bait?

Dodd literally did nothing wrong.

But, he wasn't the villain. He was a completely sympathetic character in the end.

Except for the whole treason thing I guess.

HOLY SHIT!

He really did care about his country and his people but the colonial powers villainized him.

hard sell

What did he supposedly do wrong, I don't recall him being a villain, just a cog in the machine?

Not being in charge of the wrong doings doesn't absolve you from guilt in participating in them.

dancing is gay

>Bear literally did nothing wrong.

Fixed that for ya.

Sigourney Weaver's Character in Cabin in the Woods was literally saving mankind yet she is portrayed as the bad guy.

>Hurr it's better that everybody go down with the ship than just a few

What the fuck logic was that?

>Humans find new ways to desecrate life and all that's sacred every other year and barely receive a slap on the wrist for it
>Elves raise hand once in righteous anger and MUST BE STOPPED!

>After eons of being cucked want to restore your people to their former glory
>The king, your father, suffers from Stockholm and now enjoys being pegged by humans too much to raise a finger
>Sister is too busy lusting for fish dick
>Some demon bastard child keeps getting in your way for no other reason than because humans sent him in their stead.
No words.

He killed hundreds of people just because

>still no Hellboy 3

Del Taco please

>Still no Mountains of Madness

You are literally a cuck, OP. He wanted to overthrow humanity which would most likely end in our extinction, or at least make us a servant race.

I understand his motivations but fuck that gay shit, son. Much like suicide victims, I understand, but I don't sympathize.

These are the only ones that legitimately aren't that bad. Killing a miniscule amount of people for the sake of billions is passable, as is bringing order in a post-apocalyptic world. Needs of the many and all that.

While I'm on that point, is not a justified villain. Sure humanity needs that energy source, but that corporation fucked it up by putting him in charge. It would be like having one guy be in charge of securing oil in the middle-east and he goes ahead with trying to kill thousands cause they pissed him off. Not to mention it's a fucking corporation and they were doing it for the money. They could have easily just had less profits and mined unobtanium somewhere else. Now the probably will have to wait a couple years to bring their operation up to speed, and have to deal with guerrillas fucking with their shit. Cause of course humans aren't gonna give that shit up, just cause one corporation's shop got thrown out. Next time send diplomats and don't fuck with the natives. And don't put a goddam warmonger in charge of weapons/men. That should have been their initial policy. For fuck's sake, their avatar program was working. They were getting better and sgit would have been great if they just gave up on that motherlode. Still pisses me off shit had to end that way.

Imma got rebuy the bluray though, it still is a great mpvie with great action, visuals, and effects. It's just the stupidity of people pisses me off. And then I come here and contrarians talk shit on Avatar but praise the one who fucked shit up in the plot. Fucking teens piss me off.

>implying any reasonable person wouldn't condemn a few hundred Italians to hell to escape it

This absolutely infuriated me. If I was the dude supposed to die, in order to save all of my species from giant chaos gods (not to mention the now rampaging supernatural army of monsters), I'd have gladly blown my own fucking brains out.

Fucking millenials man, no backbone.

>I dont want to die to save the world. I'd rather die 30 seconds from now knowing the planet was soon to be burned to a husk. Because of all the good and innocent people in the world, the one that really matters is ME.

i think the whole massacring his people and chopping the limbs off people was what villainised him

In hindsight the US probably should've used the energy crisis as a pretext to seize the Saudi oilfields in the '70s

Its not Taco, its the fucking studio as usual. Bean counters terrified it wont return a gorillion dollars like MAHVULZ.