Wh*tes think Africa will stay poor and backwards

>Wh*tes think Africa will stay poor and backwards
>fastest growing region of the world, will start to catch up with the west

why do white people think every other place is shit/destined to be shit? Africa is the fastest growing continent and the future will belong to africans and asians while europe returns to being a backward shithole like it was when Mali was building gold cities.

>we wuz'll be riches nomsayn

The future will belong to Arabs

>why do white people think every other place is shit/destined to be shit?
not wh*tes, just any civc*cks
romans had the same views on germanics then their anuses disintegrated

> then their anuses disintegrated

Only because of nigger traitor

its just details mate

don't worry, it will be an alliance of non-whites that will get revenge on dumb wh*tes for carrying out the crimes of the past.

arabs and turks can have europe and together we can all reverse-colonize them while at the same time becoming strong powerful countries.

especially when they all get skin cancer because their pathetic cumskins can't handle the sun when the ozone thins.

Don't think so, not yet.
This, and maybe the next, century belongs to China.

>africa
>produce nothing
>suddenly a guy in the village has the great idea of manufacturing paperweights out of mud
>gdp grows at 30% rates

>argentina
>shit hole that exports beef to survive
>land is being reclaimed by glorious amerinds who rightfully belong there

it belongs to everyone except wh*tes.

notice how when white people get btfo and aren't allowed to pillage and destroy the world they stopped growing?

no wonder their continent is becoming shit. i thought you'd understand m8, g*rmanics afterall did shit up your country with typical wh*te greed.

never claimed otherwise, don't you have to go fuck some maple tree and slurp on its fluids?

pretty easy to grow super fast when you have nothing

great banter their cr*cker.

now fuck off from this thread while true latins (non-white) are taking over your cities and fucking your wife.

>implying I'm wh*tey

if you sunburn or your skin turns pink you are wh*te and need to be destroyed

This. People think the West is stagnating when they see low growth percentages.

Raise a poor man's salary by 10%, and he'll still be poor. Raise a rich banker's salary by 1%, and you just gave him a million dollars.

>notice how when white people get btfo and aren't allowed to pillage and destroy the world they stopped growing?
Yes, that's how imperialism works, that's why i mentioned chinese dominance.
It will be fascinating watching how the chinese assert their dominance. For now they do it through massive cheap labor, irresistible scale economies and strengthening scientific reasearch.

it doesn't, but if your skin turns brown your probably a LEAF
canadia is next on the grear brownening campaign

Whether its muslims or chinks i dont see how its goood thing for Sub-Saharan Africans

>fastest growing region of the world, will start to catch up with the west
Heh

yes and i welcome it.

destroying whites is the ultimate goal of any non-white.

agreed op.

DAY OF THE SUNBURNING when?

Friendly reminder that is a faggot LARPing as a chink.He's been doing it since July 4th.

>hating arminius
why do you just desperately want the nordics to be roman rapebabies when fact is we never were?

You aren't going to do anything Chang.You're probably too much of a beta manlet to fight anyone.

Good, this means that africans can go back to their countries and leave europe alone

>in %

Well if you start with 1 chicken it is easier to get 2 compared to starting with 1 Mercedes...

too fragmented.

The only reason its growing is because China is investing in Africa.Something Chinky here fails to mention.

CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO
CHINA BTFO
>CHINA BTFO

Top Kek.Explain this Chinky.

reported your IP to merkel

China isn't even the top investor in Africa at all you fucking moron.

The Netherlands is one of the biggest investors in Africa. They only make us even richer.

The thing is everyone can be rich. If they respect ownership of property and arent lazy.

Whatever, but you still haven't said anything about this.

*sigh*

what's 10% of 30million?
what's 5% of 300million?

not him but do you even understand what this graph means or why it's relevant?

its a future growth projection chart, it doesn't even make an argument.

>but when it projects china as the richest and most powerful country it's accurate

Not really.

see, you really don't understand what this is and why its relevant. i'm not even making an argument and you are already projecting a POV.

not every piece of info has to fit a fucking narrative you moron. its like reading a weather report and you somehow believe they have an agenda to push.

>GDP growth projections are mystical and only I can understand them.

goddamn you are dense.

you dumb as a brick

he's saying he never inferred your green text and that your paranoid ass keeps interpreting data as an agenda.

>their pathetic cumskins can't handle the sun when the ozone thins.
>implying yours would be able to.
Top Kek.You would get fucked just as easily Chang.

how will Mali, Nigeria and all the countries in that region develop when all their working age males are trying to get into Europe?

>we never were?

blonde barbarians were favorite fucktoys of Romans

not a single person spotted the rare flag...

your civlization is utter shit you absolute nigger and we are not paying for your kids, millions of you will starve to death and we're not helping this time, we have helped you enough and in return you are just full of ingratitude and ignorance so just suck my dick faggot nigger cunt

what?

he's from ghana

Yet still we dont speak their language

you have our religion though not to mention our architecture our legal system our art our technology our philosophy our culture and so on, you are basically niggers

>we

das rite we the french people nvented literally everything on this shithole continent, deal with it my negro

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

hahahaha i have this cool new gimmick let's just replace one letter with an asterisk it's VERY funny xD

Good post.

Africa getting its shit together would benefit everyone. For one, it would stop all these hordes of uneducated nignogs coming to Europe. Secondly, we'd save billions in foreign aid.

Even if you look at one of the most optimistic growth cases in Africa, Ghana 2000-2013 (an incredible average yearly GDP growth of 19%), the actual net result is the following:

>GDP per capita goes from 264.70 to 1827.10 USD
>1827.10 USD
Which is still insanely poor. For comparison, fucking BOLIVIA had a GDP per capita of nearly 3000 USD in 2013. But most importantly, even if the percentage seems high, the actual growth itself is still only ~1600 USD per person. Over the same time period, GDP per capita in the USA increased by 16,000 USD. Literally TEN TIMES as much. In such a context, "muh percentage growth" is completely and utterly meaningless.

100+1=1% growth

1+1=100% growth

Niggers are genetically inferior
Every success story out of Africa is directly linked to foreign investment and leadership