youtube.com/watch?v=6Y7nZS836CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nn4QsRmm6Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=m3eYBpa8UgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2F_JF7mIxw
youtube.com/watch?v=A--enOTqan4
youtube.com/watch?v=hj7HyKNKvk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greg Ginn was a total loser
The only reason he got the approval from the scene is because he had alphas around him
Meatheads like Rollins worshipped him because he could write good songs
and was older than other people in hardcore
If you understood anything that Ginn wanted to say with his songs you would know that this
is not an anti-soy record
Rollins had nothing to do with it. They had already recorded it in the studio and let Rollins record the vocals afterwards
Just because Rollins was ribbed (which he got pressured in by his then teacher because
he was a submissive boy scott loser) doesn't mean he was anti-soy
Fuck off

when will soyboys understand the only anti-soy music is EDM, brostep and top 40 trap that chads listen to?

Black Flag is less soyboy music than other hardcore bands but it's still soyboy. I say this as a fan of them when I was younger.

Tbh I think some types of metal are anti-soy maybe, but punk is pure soy.

Soy is good for you, idiot.

t.Goldbergstein

Yes I know you trigger easily, but you should tell someone who cares.

I don't even know what you're trying to say but go on and drink your soy milk, it's good for you skinny sensitive dudes

Just drink real milk faggot

every 80s metal album

this
but this technically

not true
all those Boston and New York jock and tough guy bands weren't soyboys
also Poison Idea, Negative Approach, YDI and many more

The Neos, Deep Wound, etc were soyboys yet they kicked ass
People like OP have tiny dicks desu

youtube.com/watch?v=nBplafvM2T8

You make the assumption I drink soy milk and try to insult me based off of that and you think I'm sensitive? I've clearly touched a nerve. Go on, call me a cuck or whatever uninspired flavor of the weak word you hide behind to shiepd your frail masculine ideals.

Not that guy but you're a fag my man

Close. It's actually pro-Soy music, although it isn't actually Soy itself.

*shield

youtube.com/watch?v=GtCYfxLlRSQ

Why? Because I'm saying stuff you don't like? Are you thin skinned or do you not even truly know why you're telling me this?

nobody itt has posted anti-soy music yet. Let me change that
youtube.com/watch?v=_0z2m5gV-Rc
After listening to this track the soy boy frantically dials up his girlfriends black boyfriend to ask if everythings alright

Yeah, NYHC is the exception. And bro-core bands too.

kys fag

Raymond Pettibon is super chill He'll DM you back on Twitter

Fucking this. These guys beat the shit out of each other for years.

Soyfags wouldn't know about that

SOYBOYS STEP ASIDE

You're going to have to do better than that, your vulnarability is show way too much. I'm almost persuaded that you'll burst into tears after reading this post. I'm waiting for another excuse about how this even relates to music instead of a front to hide your debilitating insecurity.

Hardworkin' mid-west guy who drinks beer seemingly non-stop and plays loud music with his friends.

*vulnerability
*showing

I'm curious: has anyone ever self-actualized or been motivated to be a more masculine person because of soyboy memes? If you have, what did you even do?

I'd probably be pretty close to a soy-boy but I use the words faggot and nigger often so, I think if you just do that, you're good.

anti-soy =/= normie
chad =/= normie

Just because Henry Rollins is buff and has a big neck doesn't mean he isn't a limp wristed soyboy

>buff
>limp wristed

Soy milk is for body builders you dumb nigger

i laughed so hard. youre probably just a nerd, then.
Does mu think pic related is soyboy core now? I think definitely in the 80's, but I think it's too edgy for modern soyboy.
Can girls be soyboy? If not, what is the female equivalent?

If you're a bitchass nigger from /fit/ maybe

youtu.be/vcf7DnHi54g
youtu.be/Lo2qQmj0_h4
youtu.be/Aq344ks1ieg
youtu.be/CEToKGfjlmM
youtu.be/MxnVuvywUUQ

Nah I know plenty of soyboys who love Black Flag. It's usually the nerds who always refer to the genre as "hardcore PUNK" and act like nothing after 1985 ever happened.

Pic related is the kind of album no soyboy would touch with a 10 foot pole.

also this

>implying Rollins writes the good songs
>Says Rollins actually had nothing to do with it

Pleb

Yeah soyboys love west coast hardcore. Real anti-soy hardcore is 90s metalcore, NYHC, and d-beat.

ur kindve a fag dude

Absolutely. I'd also add Closed Casket Activities bands like Xibalba, Harm's Way and Twitching Tongues to this, since soyboys seem to hate that shit.

cool stuff

This

on a soy farm

Lmao his glans looks like a Jelly Bean

fag gb2 soymblr

Oi! (real Oi! not shit like Old Firm Casuals or Booze and Glory) and blackened speed too.

Please tell me more about how triggered you are.

kek east coast tough guys were pretentious losers
unsuccesful jocks who wanted to appear tough
west coast bands were the real shit
soboys like the Descendents were tougher than any of those 90s vegan gym warrior bros

youtube.com/watch?v=iOE70Fjo8q0
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ91OhIF6yw
youtube.com/watch?v=r93BDD96b_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y7nZS836CQ

>Anti-Soy Music
When will this meme end?

Kek, the Descendents were the poster children for soyboys. Bunch of skinny geeks whining about their ex-girlfriends, give me Earth Crisis any day. At least you can mosh to that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nn4QsRmm6Y0

this

>soyviolence

youtube.com/watch?v=m3eYBpa8UgQ

yeah guess how much balls it took to play hardcore shows in LA in the early 80s
as a geeky band like the Descendents
then take a band like Earth Crisis who only play with other tough guys, probably even with bouncers
and have their whole macho gang behind them
Frank Navetta had a tougher childhood than any tattooed gym freak from the lower east side

all music is soy music

>Middle class kids had a harder upbringing than working class New York street kids

Shit soyboys actually believe.

Given Henry Rollins is best friends with Ian MacKaye who's basically king of the soyboys I wouldn't be so sure.

Have you ever seen a Slipknot fan ? Metalheads are pure soy.

lmao, anything punk == soyboy music

>people still reply to these threads

Earth Crisis are from Syracuse dummy.

You know most of the bands from the lower east side like Madball and Judge were full of drug addicts and scumbags who were in it for the love of the music right? They weren't weak limp wristed faggots like the guys in D.C. or L.A.

But yeah, listen to whatever Pitchfork and Vice spoonfeeds to you about hardcore.

>Drug addicts and scumbags
>Mutually exclusive with limp-wristed faggots
Pat the Bunny may as well be the poster-child of drug addict punks yet is also one of the most infamously SJW musicians out there and probably weighs about 100lbs soaking wet.

BIG BLACK NO. 1

Even Vice knows more about hardcore. They make features about Judge and Harley Flanagan.

>punk is pure soy
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2F_JF7mIxw
youtube.com/watch?v=A--enOTqan4
youtube.com/watch?v=hj7HyKNKvk0

This album literally sings about the "untouched ass of the boy next door." Rozz sang these lyrics while wearing a dress. I don't think that you can get anymore soy than that.

I wanna know whats on the floor and walls

Real emo is anti soy music

The Doors

Jim Morrison was alpha

You're actually gay

>muh toxic masculinity
You're worse than Sup Forums

soy: listening to edgy, angsty, confused music and living a similar lifestyle because of muh feels
anti-soy: i am a product of my environment and aim to identify my role in life and fulfill it to the best of my ability to rather than forcing my own ego fantasies onto the world around me

let's face facts, listening to lil xan and talking about life with your friends is way less soy than all that other stuff :p

iirc, it's a rotting body of somebody who had committed suicide in a bathtub.
their body was literally melting away, especially the skin.
pretty nasty stuff

but the music they listen to is a major deterrent to even greater faggots, such as the average indie fan

you're a fucking faggot

This meme has definitely run its course, go back to using nu-male please. This is reaching leddit levels

Toxic masculinity is a jargon phrase that I will never care to learn the definition of, let alone use. However, I'm happy to see another male who is so scared about looking unmanly is trying to prove himself to me. You're pathetic.

This is like watching a bunch of ten-year-olds discovering the word "gay" for the first time.

user, it almost is, just replace "gay" with "soyboy." Insecure manchildren roughly at the mental age of ten all trying to seem so cool and tough by using a word that doesn't even make sense.

It's even worse than a bunch of teenagers misusing the word cuck

Metalcore is for soyed out twinks, get the fuck outta here

I wholeheartedly agree, where's correlation between consuming soy and not being masculine? It's tremendously stupid and people who use that word need to be shamed, berated, and ridiculed.

It takes a twink to know a twink bitch boy, now kindly wrap your twink lips around my throbbing penis and submit to me like the abused puppy you are.

Code Orange new album and Harm's Way are the correct choices.

Funny, because I know for a fact that I could crush your fucktard head into the fucking pavement if I felt like it. You're too much of a fucking pussy to stand up to me. I am superior to you in every way, don't come to Boston

By 90s metalcore he's probably talking about Integrity and similar bands, not your average metalcore band from 2008.

t. soys

Tiger Trap is the most redpilled band of womemes ever formed. I want Rose to be my obedient, fertile tradwife and submit to my will

The whole punk aesthetic is just "FUCK YOU DAD". Soy to the core.

Emo music sucks dude.

You're a fucking bitch, I can see through you, you put up an act but I know for a fact that you really want a real man to show you who's boss. You're such a pussy, you've never stood up to anyone in your life, breaking your faggot ass would be easy. Don't come to Boston you little queer ;)

It sounds like music you would take if you wanted to get fucked in the ass, I'll pass

>you said stuff I don't like so ur a soyboy
Reddit pls go